How come its majority of white people that protest illegal immigration

What the fuck is your problem with white people kid?

the fact that they dont treat people equally.
not all white people are racist but the majoirity of racist people are white

Who the fuck are you? I grew up in a mixed neighborhood, I never realized my best friend was black until his mother told us so....... And take a look around in the real world today, What percentage of "white people" would you say are racists? Now what percentage of "Black people" have a hatred for whites?
( And I word it that way because so very many blacks believe that they cannot be racists, they are wrong but they cant see it) (maybe you are one of those?)

I think clown is just fucking with us Sarge, he has to be, right?:confused:

Let immigration be decided by Native Americans, for a change.:D

Anybody born in the U.S.A. is a Native American.

I think the people here before Europeans arrived might disagree.

Many of them did disagree, but they were overwhelmed by the people coming in. The legal standard within the country, at the time, was might makes right, and the might shifted to the White people coming in.

blacks could care less
mexicans dont protest
asians dont protest

white people continue to protest about it. its funny how they are scared mexicans are gonna be the majority hahah.

Do you treat all people equally? Do you treat fat people, ugly people, tall people, short people, equally? Sounds to me like you are one of those who revel in victimization, and use it to cover your obvious inadequacies.

Who the fuck are you? I grew up in a mixed neighborhood, I never realized my best friend was black until his mother told us so....... And take a look around in the real world today, What percentage of "white people" would you say are racists? Now what percentage of "Black people" have a hatred for whites?
( And I word it that way because so very many blacks believe that they cannot be racists, they are wrong but they cant see it) (maybe you are one of those?)

Not really, there truly are ignorant asshole racist fucks living in this world..........

My issue is that they are ruining our economy. I know that where I live, jobs that used to pay skilled laborers $25.00-$30.00 an hour are now being done by illegals and immigrants who will do the same job for much lower wages. Now, those same skilled laborers, many of who got formal training for their jobs, are forced to take much lower pay, because employers will not pay them what they are actually worth, when they can get an illegal to do it for much less. So wages are being driven down by their presence in our job market.

i welcome anyone that want come over and make something of themselves

the conservatives are scared mexicans are gonna take over

Point out the "mexicans" that are going to "make something of themselves", oh and while you are at it, point out the "mexican" that are carrying highly contagious diseases or parasites that are not common in this country (yet), oh, and point out the "mexicans" that drive drunk and hurt or kill people or don't have insurance, oh, oh, and point out the "mexicans" that are truly evil and are here to rape, murder, pillage the law-abiding citizen.

I will be waiting for you to get back to me on that, and while you are at it, point out the same for illegal orientals, europeans, south americans, africans (white or black), or from anywhere else in the world. How do you expect to control "health costs" when you allow diseases and parasites to spread, freely? How do you expect to keep citizens safe, when you ignore criminals? Who do you think pays for all those "gov't handouts" given to illegals (in the form of education, health care or other)?

Native Americans had less immunity to European disease also. MEXICO is one country with which we do have documentation proving US claims to land.

And you didn't say a thing to do with my post.... please tell us how to seperate out which people are only interested in breaking the laws to get into the country, and those that will continue to break any other law at will.

blacks could care less
mexicans dont protest
asians dont protest

white people continue to protest about it. its funny how they are scared mexicans are gonna be the majority hahah.

You need to be weaned from the koolaid...

they were herded up by black people, taken to the wharf,, and then they were taken by white people.. dumbass.

Exactly! They never could have been taken without the cooperation of the tribal chiefs. They are STILL enslaving each other.

you cant be this clueless

white people are pure comedy talking about race and black history

So... you have experienced the racism by African blacks against American blacks? (They think they are "tainted")

white people destoryed africa with colonialism. Africa had bags of riches with gold and ivory until white people came over a destoryed it. euorpean colonialism killed africa

Africa was a ruthless, blood thirsty place before colonialism. The tribes were at war with each other, and any that landed on their shores. Many practiced cannibalism, and those that didn't would use their enemies skulls for their "cups". When times were bad, thousands starved, while others went to war. Slavery was common among the tribes, and when the "Arabs" started trading, some African tribes were all to willing to conquer tribes with prime territory and sell them to the Arabs. The Arabs traded those people to many other races, including "whites". Since the declarations of independence from the countries of Africa happened, Africa is going back to what it was: a ruthless, blood thirsty place where "rebels" cut off hands and feet of peoples that would vote against their choice of governence, dictators that take prosperous nations and turn them into disease ridden, cesspools, governments that tax those that live off of agriculture (and if they can't pay the tax, they relocate them to desert or murder them and bring in the next group). There are stories where the "rebels" are forcing pygmies to hunt for them, if they don't bring back game, the hunters are cooked and fed to their comrades.

Sorry, what was it that you were saying?

Not really, there truly are ignorant asshole racist fucks living in this world..........

More than a few who frequent this very forum.

blacks could care less
mexicans dont protest
asians dont protest

Let's see. How does Mexico deal with illegal immigration:

Illegal entry into the country is equivalent to a felony punishable by two years' imprisonment. Document fraud is subject to fine and imprisonment; so is alien marriage fraud. Evading deportation is a serious crime; illegal re-entry after deportation is punishable by ten years' imprisonment. Foreigners may be kicked out of the country without due process and the endless bites at the litigation apple that illegal aliens are afforded in our country.

Are you ready to apologize for your ignorant, race baiting, offensive statement or would you just like to do what libs do and keep pretending? My guess is you'll want to stay in your fantasy world.

You made 3 posts on the same page after this post ducks. Afraid of a healthy dose of truth?

blacks could care less
mexicans dont protest
asians dont protest

you dont know what the fuck you are talking about....i live in the midst of these people and the Mexican born Americans resent the Illegals actually quite a bit.....and so do the Blacks.....go back to your Pond....

name one race in America that hung hnudreds of blacks for being black?
Did mexicans and aisnas bring their kids to black hangings? Did blacks hang whites and bring their kids to hangings?

im still waiting for one video of hundreds of black or mexican protest to secure our boarders. find one video. just racist whites running around.

i welcome anyone that want come over and make something of themselves

the conservatives are scared mexicans are gonna take over

so do i....as long as they do it the way it is supposed to be done.....and out my way there are plenty of Liberals who are scared what will happen if and when the Mexicans take over the Democratic Party.....because it aint going to be like the one they have now.....

Forum List

Back