How can the Black Community be Saved ?

1097969_621110251244177_1711158728_n.jpg

Shame on you for exposing Chris Hedges to public ridicule. :lol:

This board has been a real education for me. Its naive of me I know, but I really thought racism was confined to a small minority of uneducated and stupid people.

Evidently, its a lot more common than I thought.

If we can't move beyond that, I don't see how we can ever see real change in our country.

Racism is confined to a small minority of whites and a large majority of blacks.

Until you idiots can be honest further discussion is moot point.

Link to the statistical proof, plz.

Yes, the entire concept of corporate prisons and prison labor that does not consist of either breaking big rocks into smaller ones, digging holes and filling them or (ideally) taking care of state interests (license plates, cleaning streets etc.) is absolutely abhorrent. There should not be a single corporate toenail involved in the process that removes the rights of citizens and jails them. That is rather irrelevant to this topic though, isn’t it? It has nothing to do with the topic (in the context that you placed it in) and is epically racist when you turn that abhorrent institution into a race issue as I guarantee that Victoria secrete (a big user of prison slave labor) does not care if it is a black person or a white one doing the sewing. All they care about is the fact that it costs them 75 cents rather than 10 bucks for that labor.

And WHAT, pray tell, foments a cultural change?

You guessed it:

Education.
Education.​
Education.​
It's a lot more than just that I guarantee it.

Education and the right type of education is but only one essential part (not the leading part) of ones overall resume and character in life as a person, and it only serves as one part of a persons character to be found in the overall, and it does not tell us who the whole person is or can be in which would make the person a well rounded person and good character in the overall by only one measurement given.

Now just because of the educational factor that one has or does not have in life, it shouldn't be making people be bad just because they are lacking of one thing or another in life, but rather we should be good no matter what in life we are stricken with or handicapped with, and this because one knows the difference always between good and bad as a choice in life, and so we should all lean towards good regardless of whether one is educated or not in life. By these words I say that it goes a whole lot deeper than what people figure it does (imho).

Now in regards to a person being judged strictly on their character as is found in them as individuals (or) them being judged on something in which they have created all by themselves, they still must be looked at as an individual who has attributes and character traits specific to them as an individual, then they should be judged upon those character traits (never skin color) to see if they are compatible with what you are as an individual yourself or by an employer who is looking for specific people in their lives to employ.

You see it all leads to whether or not they are found as simply good people or as bad individuals in the overall once we review the overall and not just part of the overall as has been the case for to long now in America, and we should always look for the good in a person when dealing with them (not strictly based on their educational experience only), and not just look at one thing to make our determinations of them in the overall by only one factor being looked at as is involved, but instead upon the many factors that are involved in the make up of ones character in life as found in the overall.

So it's all depending on many factors in life in which makes up the whole of the individual you see, and not just a few factors instead that makes them up, but some people just can't understand these things for some reason anymore or they never did understand them at all.

If you try and save someone from themselves, especially as based on skin color as being your brother because of, but not based on his character, then you might just empower someone whom will come back to destroy your works and good that you have done, therefore destroying you also in the process is my understanding of life in this world as we know it.

Last edited:
This board has been a real education for me. Its naive of me I know, but I really thought racism was confined to a small minority of uneducated and stupid people.

If we can't move beyond that, I don't see how we can ever see real change in our country.

Racism is confined to a small minority of whites and a large majority of blacks.

Until you idiots can be honest further discussion is moot point.

Link to the statistical proof, plz.

Opinions don't require proof.

If it profit a man more to consider his employees as disposable, is there a moral reason he shouldn't pursue those extra profits?
:dunno:

Well, if the employees are disposable then no, there is no reason to keep them. That is what the fast food industry is full of - disposable employees. Any kid old enough to work can be taught what they need to know in a matter of hours. They are easily replaced. Now if you are doing a job that requires a level of skill and education then you are more difficult to replace - therefore worth more to keep than to replace and train someone new.

Try to find a good machinist that needs a job, or a good technician or a health care worker. It is not the person that is disposable, it is their skill set that might be.

If it profit a man more to consider his employees as disposable, is there a moral reason he shouldn't pursue those extra profits?

Well, if the employees are disposable then no, there is no reason to keep them. That is what the fast food industry is full of - disposable employees. Any kid old enough to work can be taught what they need to know in a matter of hours. They are easily replaced. Now if you are doing a job that requires a level of skill and education then you are more difficult to replace - therefore worth more to keep than to replace and train someone new.

Try to find a good machinist that needs a job, or a good technician or a health care worker. It is not the person that is disposable, it is their skill set that might be.

Well said !

Blacks commit 50% of all murders
93% of those are against other blacks

This is a serious problem and fixing it would go along ways towards the betterment of this country.

1. Set up a program within the inner-cities to teach morals and right @ wrong.
2. Nudge this population to want to have a family together.
3. Stop the gang culture
4. Teach the children to love education and value their own advancement

Last edited:

So you don't see the racism coming from the black community? How is it within your mind that the people with the stats (data, numbers, etc) being the uneducated ones? Think about that.

Why can't the black community move beyond their hatred? Why can't they stop killing each other.

Everything within your eyes is somehow the black man should never be "judged" for his violence towards the rest of society. I find that brainless.

Last edited:
And WHAT, pray tell, foments a cultural change?

You guessed it:

Education.
Education.​
Education.​

Agreed 100%...

Some of this education should be directed towards defeating the gansta "culture" mindset.
Education without jobs, and the on going progress to be found in a human beings life, just makes for real smart criminals if they can't do anything else with that education in a bad economy, especially when it is to be applied within the good side of the equation in life just as it is supposed to be. A bad economy destroys the delicate balance in our lives as we know it, and it sends people over the edge many times all depending on how it affects them in their life. I yelled and yelled for to long on a site when the bottom was falling out, about how we must keep balance, and we must let everything down nice and easy in the coming situation, otherwise instead of letting it all slam the ground hard in which it did in many places.

I knew many bad things were coming, and thus far I was right. It's exactly like a ship after being hit with 500 pounders on her deck, and she is lisping to one side or the other but still moving under her own steam, and hey we can still save her, but it takes everyone on board to help do this, and some heroic acts to follow by those who can be heroes by thinking of others as we have seen in these cases in the not so distant past, and all instead of thinking of ones self when trying to keep this nation afloat. It doesn't work that away, I mean otherwise by thinking only of ones self in a crisis situation. We need to work as a team to save the ship/nation.

We must also think about where God is in this picture today, and is he with us like he was in World war two and other important areas within our history, or is he wishing he was with us, even though not by our own choosing today, but he still hopes for us, and yet he is being denied by us due our own choosing today right ? Uh Yep I think so, and that is not good. The video below is an illustration or parable in comparison to this nation, and how we can win if we work together for good just as they were doing aboard the ship USS. Franklin, and not that of evil in which attacked the ship.

Last edited by a moderator:

So you don't see the racism coming from the black community? How is it within your mind that the people with the stats (data, numbers, etc) being the uneducated ones? Think about that.

Why can't the black community move beyond their hatred? Why can't they stop killing each other.

Everything within your eyes is somehow the black man should never be "judged" for his violence towards the rest of society. I find that brainless.

It tickles to me to no end when people think that judging someone will somehow make them move in the direction the person judging wants them to go. Anyone take psyc 101? If you truly wish to assist someone the last thing you do is judge them. Now I dont know if you are doing this out of ignorance and a sincere wish to help or if you get your jollies by putting people down. True leadership starts with building rapport and then discussing the issues and pointing out the ways a person can do better. Almost every time that route is chosen you tend to find out that you really didnt know diddly squat about their condition and the barriers to correcting the issue are more than you imagined. If you truly wish to help us "poor Black people" either come with a non judgemental attitude or just get out of the way.

I appreciate the raw reality of what you're saying... the question was one of morality though, not practicality.

It is VERY possible to treat entry-level employees as such without making them 'disposable'. It's also very possible to pay skilled employees enough to keep them coming back, in spite of them feeling that they are 'disposable'.

Let's hear from the Black community.

What solutions do you have to help solve "America's" problems ?

i.e. gangs, single parent family's, drugs, robberies, killings !!!

Let's hear from the Black community.

What solutions do you have to help solve "America's" problems ?

i.e. gangs, single parent family's, drugs, robberies, killings !!!

The way I see it if you fix the single parent issue then you fix or drastically lower the other issues. There is no one cure all for the problems that effect families. The most frequent one I see with men is the feeling of disgrace at not knowing how to do our basic function which is to protect and provide. So they leave. That has a domino effect leading to the other problems. The fix is life long self education combined with traditional education.

73% of black families are fatherless. That does not mean that the same percentage of fathers have left or don't care. Some of them may not even know that they are fathers.

Placing two dysfunctional parents in charge of children is worse than one dysfunctional parent. I am not suggesting that all black parents are dysfunctional - just that two parent families is not necessarily the answer. Children need love and appropriate discipline. The love gives them acceptance and the discipline provides stability. Stable, accepting, children grow to be good citizens. They are also better parents when they have children.

The above is solely based on my four children and how they turned out and how their children have turned out. Your experience may differ.

73% of black families are fatherless. That does not mean that the same percentage of fathers have left or don't care. Some of them may not even know that they are fathers.

Placing two dysfunctional parents in charge of children is worse than one dysfunctional parent. I am not suggesting that all black parents are dysfunctional - just that two parent families is not necessarily the answer. Children need love and appropriate discipline. The love gives them acceptance and the discipline provides stability. Stable, accepting, children grow to be good citizens. They are also better parents when they have children.

The above is solely based on my four children and how they turned out and how their children have turned out. Your experience may differ.

I wholeheartedly agree with your assessment. Fix the family unit and you fix most if not all of the peripheral issues.

Forum List

Back