How can Romney win when people of color

Romney isn't going to win because he isn't fit to lead. Repubs had to pick based on who was the least abrasive and embarrassing this time. Usually, they're chosen based on how pliable they are. Crazy kind of year for Cons, but will they learn from it?

Naaahh.

You're a nutter and you would have said any Republican was unfit to lead.

I do agree with the OP that racism among minorities is a pervasive problem and if we don't eradicate it, we're in for hard times. Division never works.

You're getting progressively more aggressive as this campaign goes on. Maybe you shoule walk away, clear your foggy brain and come back after Romney has been put to bed.

Feel better, TPer..

Romney isn't going to win because he isn't fit to lead. Repubs had to pick based on who was the least abrasive and embarrassing this time. Usually, they're chosen based on how pliable they are. Crazy kind of year for Cons, but will they learn from it?

Naaahh.

WOW what a load.

Romeny isn't fit to lead??

How bout Barry. The only reason he was elected was because the people were sick of Bush and the Reps. They would have elected a dead dog over MacCain.

The 2010 election showed that folks are now sick to shit of the Dems. That pendulum is gonna swing for the Reps in Nov.

So far Barry has shown just how inept he is. The economy is still in the toilet and UE is through the roof. His policies suck and so does he.

Leader of the country?? Not hardly. Divider is more like it.

Naaahh.

You're a nutter and you would have said any Republican was unfit to lead.

I do agree with the OP that racism among minorities is a pervasive problem and if we don't eradicate it, we're in for hard times. Division never works.

That's hilarious coming from a deranged NaziCon. Don't worry, whitey, you'll be the minority before long.

woo hoo

free stuff for whitey

because people dont vote because of skin color.

Sadly, this is untrue. I'm Black and happen to live in a "Black neighborhood". I can tell you that 99.5% of Black people around are going to vote for Obama because he has a D after his name and because he's (half) Black. The overwhelmingly majority can't even explain to me the Obama platform or what he's done to deserve reelection. A good share don't even know who Joe Biden is. It's sad, but what can you do?

because people dont vote because of skin color.

Sadly, this is untrue. I'm Black and happen to live in a "Black neighborhood". I can tell you that 99.5% of Black people around are going to vote for Obama because he has a D after his name and because he's (half) Black. The overwhelmingly majority can't even explain to me the Obama platform or what he's done to deserve reelection. A good share don't even know who Joe Biden is. It's sad, but what can you do?

But will they show up on election day?

As long as we count people by their skin color we will have"minorities" if we look at them as just Americans thats what we will have.

SBmap648.gif

The Hispanic Experience - Stolen Birthright

FYI, that graphic has only about a 10% truth rating.

Black Americans that are responsible, hard-working adults will vote for Romney. They dont want to become the next communist country. Lower class black Americans dont care. As long as they are getting free stuff and dont have to work.

Romeny isn't fit to lead??

How bout Barry. The only reason he was elected was because the people were sick of Bush and the Reps. They would have elected a dead dog over MacCain.

The 2010 election showed that folks are now sick to shit of the Dems. That pendulum is gonna swing for the Reps in Nov.

I just want to be clear.....Are you saying that a dead dog will win this election before Obama will?

Forum List

Back