How can a CMT boycott succeed...

Boycotting and cancel culture are two different things

Folks are supporting a boycott of CMT due to their support or engagement with cancel culture

cancel culture was attempting by the dembot propagandist against jason Andean claiming a song speaking out against rioting and looting is racist
He ignores the part where CMT was petitioned by lefties to drop Janson’s video. And they caved.

Every accusation by right wing nuts is an admission of guilt: see Cancel Culture.

Lol, if Biden told you to cut off your dick, you would comply!

I do not even like Biden, he is a worse POTUS than Trump was at this stage.

It is so funny how you all assume everyone that does not worship Trump must live Biden.

A typical boycott of CMT likely will not produce results. Just not watching will have little effect on the cable distribution of the CMT Channel.

To effectively boycott CMT, a threat against the entire cable lineup by cable and satellite subscribers is the only way to promote change and protest censorship.

If you are a cable subscriber, call, write or email your cable provider and threaten to cancel your subscription.

One America News was removed from cable and satellite subscriptions...so there is definately a precedent for removing a channel from the line up.

Honestly...there isn't much on cable and satellite to justify the expense anymore anyway. You may be far better off to simply cut the cord if your cable or satellite provider fails to take your censorship concerns to heart.

“You just cannot ‘boycott’ CMT. They program cheap crap as it is. Cable providers pick up CMT to fill up their schedule,” one user wrote. “You have to contact your cable provider and tell them you’re switching to streaming services because of the Jason Aldean situation.”

No why am I boycotting this channel that I never watch? I’m already not drinking Bud Light, a beer I never drank, and Hobby Lobby which I have never shopped at and I think someone said Chik-Fil-A is still being boycotted. Are we still boycotting Disney and My Pillow?

Can‘t keep it all straight.

No why am I boycotting this channel that I never watch? I’m already not drinking Bud Light, a beer I never drank, and Hobby Lobby which I have never shopped at and I think someone said Chik-Fil-A is still being boycotted. Are we still boycotting Disney and My Pillow?

Can‘t keep it all straight.
No?

You can just say you don't care about censorship or freedom of speech or freedom of association or slave labor or grooming children.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

No?

You can just say you don't care about censorship or freedom of speech or freedom of association or slave labor or grooming children.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
How does grooming fit with this song?

Forum List

Back