How can a CMT boycott succeed...

I'm protesting cancel culture.

You took no issue with them engaging in cancel culture...in fact...you took CMTs side in the Jason Aldeen thread.

Only here is it a problem for you.

Strange that.

It's almost as if you are always opposed to Conservatives no matter what... :wink:

Hey, I have no problem with either you nor CMT engaging in cancel culture, I just get a kick out of you pretending you are some how different than them.

If you had paid to see George of the Jungle, you wouldn't go back either.
Hey I'm an old head. The music I like comes from groups in 60s, 70s and 80s from Jamaica like the The Uniques, The Heptones, The Mighty Diamonds, Third World and Black Uhuru. I'm just saying, why would companies today bother marketing to us when we're set in our ways?

Hey I'm an old head. The music I like comes from groups in 60s, 70s and 80s from Jamaica like the The Uniques, The Heptones, The Mighty Diamonds, Third World and Black Uhuru. I'm just saying, why would companies today bother marketing to us when we're set in our ways?
Because we have the disposable income. I'm GenX. I've still got half a decade in the key demo.

If they don't want my business, I'm down with that. But all I hear from the younger generation is how capitalism sucks, working sucks, corporations suck and are steal people's labor, housing and healthcare are unaffordable and paying their bills is impossible.

If that's the demographic their marketing to...good luck.

I just now saw a write up concerning another singer who has given his two cents on the matter concerning Jason and, in my opinion, not only does he owe Jason an apology, but his apology should also go out there everyone else in the music business, especially those who do not do any songwriting. I'd like to thank fellow country singer Jake Owen for what he had to say in response.

God bless you and him and Jason always!!!

Holly

P.S. Go here for the write up.

Hey, I have no problem with either you nor CMT engaging in cancel culture, I just get a kick out of you pretending you are some how different than them.
The difference is that they have power and I singly do not.

A tiny group made the decision to cancel Jason Aldeen for millions.

For us it takes millions to affect CMT.

I'm sure you will be unable to comprehend the difference...because you side with them.

You think you fool people with your "I'm an independent" facade...but no one is fooled.

The difference is that they have power and I singly do not.

A tiny group made the decision to cancel Jason Aldeen for millions.

For us it takes millions to affect CMT.

Prior to this, did you watch CMT often?

Was CMT your only way to get to see this video?

I'm sure you will be unable to comprehend the difference...because you side with them.

You think you fool people with your "I'm an independent" facade...but no one is fooled.

I am not siding with anyone, I am merely pointing out you are the very thing you claim to hate.

I am not siding with anyone, I am merely pointing out you are the very thing you claim to hate.
You are probably the biggest troll at this site.

You only post opposition to boycotts when it's conservatives boycotting... because it has been working.

CMT cancelled Jason Aldean and not only did you not comment on their use of cancel culture...then you sided with CMT!

You were very proud to point out that a liberal boycott of the Pillow Guy has been successful.

Your true colors shining thru...

Like I said... You fool no one.

You only post opposition to boycotts when it's conservatives boycotting... because it has been working.

I have not ever posted opposition to boycotts. If you are just going to lie about me, why bother to post?

Boycott whatever the fuck you like, just do not pretend you are different than the other side

You were very proud to point out that a liberal boycott of the Pillow Guy has been successful.

I find it funny you all always choose the boycott that did not work (though the CFA one did, but that is a different thead)

I have not ever posted opposition to boycotts. If you are just going to lie about me, why bother to post?

Boycott whatever the fuck you like, just do not pretend you are different than the other side

I find it funny you all always choose the boycott that did not work (though the CFA one did, but that is a different thead)
Totally believe you... ;)

You are using cancel culture to fight cancel culture....but it is some how ok when you do it!

The gymnastics on here is better than the Olympics
Boycotting and cancel culture are two different things

Folks are supporting a boycott of CMT due to their support or engagement with cancel culture

cancel culture was attempting by the dembot propagandist against jason Andean claiming a song speaking out against rioting and looting is racist

Forum List

Back