How can a CMT boycott succeed...

Yep. They program cheap crap. Like Jason Aldeans song. So what’s the problem?
Younger people have more options and frankly more understanding of TV broadcast technologies. I have cable TV. And I do not understand much of the newer ways. It is sickening on what entertainment is doing. Fear rules. And Progs also do not have the cajónes to reduce the pensions of those who messed with and destroyed others in the past. Collecting massive benefits while leaving a trail of pain and suffering of others. You get people now. Get them from up to a few decades or so also. Then you will be believable to more.

CMT is corporation run and full of woke crap nowadays because they think it’s trendy. Country fans don’t give a crap about “ trendy”.
You need to wipe them out. Show them country music had no place on cable!

It must be exhausting being a conservative, trying to remember all the things that your cult told you to get triggered about.

So what you're saying is conservatives have become exactly like the left.

Funny how this behavior only upsets you people when the other tribe engages in it.

A typical boycott of CMT likely will not produce results. Just not watching will have little effect on the cable distribution of the CMT Channel.

To effectively boycott CMT, a threat against the entire cable lineup by cable and satellite subscribers is the only way to promote change and protest censorship.

If you are a cable subscriber, call, write or email your cable provider and threaten to cancel your subscription.

One America News was removed from cable and satellite subscriptions...so there is definately a precedent for removing a channel from the line up.

Honestly...there isn't much on cable and satellite to justify the expense anymore anyway. You may be far better off to simply cut the cord if your cable or satellite provider fails to take your censorship concerns to heart.

“You just cannot ‘boycott’ CMT. They program cheap crap as it is. Cable providers pick up CMT to fill up their schedule,” one user wrote. “You have to contact your cable provider and tell them you’re switching to streaming services because of the Jason Aldean situation.”

I don’t get the channel. So not sure. i guess people would just either be like me or flip through it, I do most channels anyways

So what you're saying is conservatives have become exactly like the left.
Can you help me keep track of everything conservatives are currently out to cancel?

Currently, it includes
CMT
Bud light
Millier light
The Barbie movie
The Little Mermaid movie
The Glass Onion movie
Mr Potato Head
Dr. Suess
Any mention of gay people
Any mention of trans people
Any mention of slavery
Target
Nike
Speedo
Lulumon
The LA Dodgers
Chick-fil-A
Any sports team who changed their mascott/logo
Every single thing about Disney

Did I miss anything? I'm sure I did, given how long the list is.

In contrast, I can't think of anything liberals are trying to cancel.

I get it. You think that your "both sides are the same!" stories makes you look edgy and independent. However, when both sides aren't the same, it just looks lame.

Last edited:
A typical boycott of CMT likely will not produce results. Just not watching will have little effect on the cable distribution of the CMT Channel.

To effectively boycott CMT, a threat against the entire cable lineup by cable and satellite subscribers is the only way to promote change and protest censorship.

If you are a cable subscriber, call, write or email your cable provider and threaten to cancel your subscription.

One America News was removed from cable and satellite subscriptions...so there is definately a precedent for removing a channel from the line up.

Honestly...there isn't much on cable and satellite to justify the expense anymore anyway. You may be far better off to simply cut the cord if your cable or satellite provider fails to take your censorship concerns to heart.

“You just cannot ‘boycott’ CMT. They program cheap crap as it is. Cable providers pick up CMT to fill up their schedule,” one user wrote. “You have to contact your cable provider and tell them you’re switching to streaming services because of the Jason Aldean situation.”

Cancel culture at its finest....you have learned so well from the Dems.

Can you help me keep track of everything conseratives are currently out to cancel?

Currently, it includes
CMT
Bud light
Millier light
The Barbie movie
The Little Mermaid movie
The Glass Onion movie
Mr Potato Head
Dr. Suess
Any mention of slavery
Target
Nike
Speedo
Lulumon
The LA Dodgers
Chick-fil-A

I get it. You think that your "both sides are the same!" stories makes you look edgy and independent. However, when both sides aren't the same, it just looks lame.
Americans want to avoid spending money on companies that endorse sexualizing children.

Wouldn't expect you to understand

Can you help me keep track of everything conseratives are currently out to cancel?

Currently, it includes
CMT
Bud light
Millier light
The Barbie movie
The Little Mermaid movie
The Glass Onion movie
Mr Potato Head
Dr. Suess
Any mention of slavery
Target
Nike
Speedo
Lulumon
The LA Dodgers
Chick-fil-A

You know damn well that many Republican voters have open minds. However, conservative republicans and fundamentalists may not be as easy. And it is a fact that many many Progs are close minded. Cause it's their way or the highway.

Watching you clowns to attack your own icons and your own institutions is just spectacular.

Do I want to watch Republicans punch themselves in the face in an effort to hold back the tide? Why yes please! 😄

But carry on. Strategize about how to murder one of the only networks giving country music and country music culture any publicity as if I'm not even here.....
I have no interest in supporting companies like Paramount.

Last movie I saw in the theater was in 1997.

Cancel culture at its finest....you have learned so well from the Dems.
Don't you mean CMT engaged in cancel culture and we are protesting that form of censorship?

I mean, if you are truly anti-cancel culture...you should support this.

But, you being nothing but a contrarian to anything on the right...I don't expect you to change your perspective.

Don't you mean CMT engaged in cancel culture and we are protesting that form of censorship?

I mean, if you are truly anti-cancel culture...you should support this.

But, you being nothing but a contrarian to anything on the right...I don't expect you to change your perspective.

You are using cancel culture to fight cancel culture....but it is some how ok when you do it!

The gymnastics on here is better than the Olympics

You are using cancel culture to fight cancel culture....but it is some how ok when you do it!

The gymnastics on here is better than the Olympics
I'm protesting cancel culture.

You took no issue with them engaging in cancel culture...in fact...you took CMTs side in the Jason Aldeen thread.

Only here is it a problem for you.

Strange that.

It's almost as if you are always opposed to Conservatives no matter what... :wink:

Forum List

Back