How blacks have created their own problems

Hustlers and people with little understanding want us to believe that today's black problems are the continuing result of a legacy of slavery, poverty and racial discrimination. The fact is that most of the social pathology seen in poor black neighborhoods is entirely new in black history.
The True Black Tragedy - Walter E. Williams - Page 1

The problem far more complex than a legacy of slavery.
The modern welfare state has made these things not only acceptable, but desirable. When failure brings free goods and services courtesy of Uncle Sam and the tax payer, then failure becomes the goal.
There are no racist motives, just reasoning
Its much more complex than you are able to comprehend. Its a product of the legacy of slavery, ongoing racism, and people giving up fighting both.

I agree with you in one sense. No today's blacks problems are not due to past slavery. It's due to current atmosphere of racism, injustice, discrimination, disrespect and much more. So yes, I still see blacks as oppressed partly by non-blacks. You can attribute some black problems to their own community. This does not absolve the racists of their crimes by any means.

Due to goddamn lies perpetrated by the black citizenry to squeeze every bit of pity and MONEY out of the SYSTEM...see Michael Brown. The two races will NEVER GET ALONG and as long as the black population continues their unwarranted charges of racism by the white community. SO FUCK IT. It will no doubt end in a race war if this shit keeps up. And guess who will win a race war if it EVER comes down to that?
No one wants money. They want opportunity to make money. When you are a product of a racist system and denied that opportunity then people will survive in anyway they can.

Hustlers and people with little understanding want us to believe that today's black problems are the continuing result of a legacy of slavery, poverty and racial discrimination. The fact is that most of the social pathology seen in poor black neighborhoods is entirely new in black history.

The modern welfare state has made these things not only acceptable, but desirable. When failure brings free goods and services courtesy of Uncle Sam and the tax payer, then failure becomes the goal.
Yep, they created the problem. They were born black.
The multiplicity of reasons are in W. Williams column...dumb shit.

Its much more complex than you are able to comprehend. Its a product of the legacy of slavery, ongoing racism, and people giving up fighting both.
the problem is low IQ and you are the perfect example

well, you can't fix stupid

The multiplicity of reasons are in W. Williams column...dumb shit.

Well, I guess being born black is irrelevant, just a coincidence that most illegitimate children are black, household income is half that of whites, more crime is committed by blacks than white, and a black child is less than half as likely to complete college than a white child. No, it's just a coincidence.

Lyndon Baines Johnson 1963... "These Negroes, they're getting pretty uppity these days and that's a problem for us since they've got something now they never had before, the political pull to back up their uppityness. Now we've got to do something about this, we've got to give them a little something, just enough to quiet them down, not enough to make a difference... I'll have them ni*gers voting Democratic for the next two hundred years".

Yep. Maybe that old Conservative Democrat did say that but I have seen nothing to prove he did. He would have been a good Republican today if he did say it. A liberal wouldn't say that. But, the phrase "giving them a little something to quiet them down" has boomeranged. Now, Obama, represents that "giving" in Technicolor! But he really wasn't given anything, he earned it; thanks to the Democrats.

Porker said:
No, neither John Kennedy (Johnson's predecessor) nor Johnson, himself were "old Conservative Democrats". Just regressive democrats of that era, either of which would do anything to escalate the Vietnam police action. Not to mention, buy the votes of those nig*ers for the next 200 years by keeping them on WELFARE.
And nothing you've seen DISPROVES that he if fact said it to two fellow democrat, U.S. Senators while on Air Force One.

That's quite a mouthful, but still anecdotal BS! Hearsay evidence about what Johnson said is inadmissible in my court!:lol:

When the South Was Blue :

If you think Plantation /slave owners were liberal, I've got a bridge to sell you in Manhattan. If you think A president who signed NAFTA legislation or polices is liberal, you are delusional. If you think the infamous Southern Democrats prior to 1964 were liberal, there is no need for me to engage you further. As an eyewitness to that history, I am calling the present day Conservative pundits and talking heads liars. They ought to be ashamed of themselves for spreading such blatant fabrications.

Conservative Democrats:

Wiki said:
In American politics, a conservative Democrat is a member of the Democratic Party with conservative political views, or with views relatively conservative with respect to those of the national party. While such members of the Democratic Party can be found throughout the nation, actual elected officials are disproportionately found within the Southern states, and to a lesser extent within rural regions of the United States generally, more commonly in the West.

21st century conservative Democrats are similar to liberal Republican counterparts, in that both became political minorities after their respective political parties underwent a major political realignment which began to gain speed in 1964. Prior to 1964, both parties had their liberal, moderate, and conservative wings, each of them influential in both parties; President Franklin D. Roosevelt had proposed a realignment of the parties in the 1940s, though the trends which brought it about did not accelerate until two decades later. During this period, conservative Democrats formed the Democratic half of the conservative coalition. After 1964, the conservative wing assumed a greater presence in the Republican Party, although it did not become the mainstay of the party until the nomination of Ronald Reagan in 1980. The Democratic Party retained its conservative wing through the 1970s with the help of urban machine politics.This political realignment was mostly complete by 1980. After 1980, the Republicans became a mostly right-wing party, with conservative leaders such as Newt Gingrich, Trent Lott, and Tom DeLay, while the Democrats, while keeping their left wing intact with such Senators as Ted Kennedy, Christopher Dodd, and Paul Sarbanes, grew a substantial moderate wing in the 1990s in place of their old conservative wing, with leaders such as Bill Clinton, Al Gore, and Evan Bayh. In 2008
CONTINUED BELOW:

JQpublic1 said:
The bulk of today's problems for many blacks are a result of politicians and civil rights organizations using government in the name of helping blacks when in fact they are serving the purposes of powerful interest groups.

I don't blame Blacks for watching the news and communicating with each other to make the best political choices for themselves on the whole. It would indeed be foolish to vote against one's own best interests in a 2 party system. I know many who started to vote Democrat when the KKK and other hate groups publically announced their support for the GOP.
The political chameleon effect ( when the south turned from blue to red) also has tremendous bearing on how Blacks vote nowadays. I think far too much emphasis is put on the influence of so-called black leaders in determining how vote. Black people are not the sheep some people think they are.

Porker said:
Especially Walter Williams, the BLACK author of the above quote...And typical people are perfect dupes for today's MAIN STREAM MEDIA which Mr. Williams is obviously not a member. But this regressive media certainly knows how to stir up the shit with the poor mistreated blacks.

Williams is just an opportunist seeking to sell his "Conservatism" in book form. He isn't talking to Blacks or for them. His intended audiences are the multitudes of White "Conservatives" who empower him. He is as much a media whore as he claims Al Sharpton is!

The Media: The media is there to keep the Public informed. What we do with that information is our own business. The media is not entirely biased towards liberalism or Conservatism in my view. Both sides are pretty well represented on the TV networks. However, I think the Conservatives have the edge in talk radio!

I agree with you in one sense. No today's blacks problems are not due to past slavery. It's due to current atmosphere of racism, injustice, discrimination, disrespect and much more. So yes, I still see blacks as oppressed partly by non-blacks. You can attribute some black problems to their own community. This does not absolve the racists of their crimes by any means.
How out of touch are you to complain about white racism towards blacks? When is the last time you saw a mob of white people beating the living fuck out of a black person, who also laugh while they do it? There are fucking HUNDREDS of videos on youtube showing the opposite taking place. The black community is violently racist.

Black people today have no fucking idea what its like to be concerned that someone may attack you based on the color of your skin. They can walk through any of our neighborhoods and be perfectly safe. No one will attack them or harrass them. You certainly cant say the same for white people in black neighborhoods. Theres a good chance that a white person will get fucked up if they walk through inner city neighborhoods. Its outrageous and unacceptable. How dare you complain about racism towards blacks.

Last edited:
Well, I guess being born black is irrelevant,
No moreso than being born yellow or reddish brown.

just a coincidence that most illegitimate children are black,
Coincidental to what? No, the blacks lead the league in illegitimacy.

household income is half that of whites,
Naaa, that's what happens when most of black income is derived from the government teat.

more crime is committed by blacks than white,
See below...this is the usual alternative choice to earning a living.

and a black child is less than half as likely to complete college than a white child.

Through no ones decisions/actions except their own...while in elementary and secondary schooling, helped along by their lack of parental guidance.

No, it's just a coincidence.
No...none of that is a coindence.

How out of touch are you to complain about white racism towards blacks? When is the last time you saw a mob of white people beating the living fuck out of a black person, who also laugh while they do it? There are fucking HUNDREDS of videos on youtube showing the opposite taking place. The black community is violently racist.

Black people today have no fucking idea what its like to be concerned that someone may attack you based on the color of your skin. They can walk through any of our neighborhoods and be perfectly safe. No one will attack them or harrass them. You certainly cant say the same for white people in black neighborhoods. Theres a good chance that a white person will get fucked up if they walk through inner city neighborhoods. Its outrageous and unacceptable. How dare you complain about racism towards blacks.
Any culture American Blacks know has come from observing American Whites before the age of television and information. Some chose a Mafia-like route to survival but the vast majority chose Christ. When you include the latter in your disproportional array of crime statistics you are putting all Blacks in the same boat. All, in your eyes, share in Back criminality simply because they are Black, regardless of innocence. That is like saying all American Catholic males are pedophiles simply because when ,statistically, compared to Baptists their priests have been implicated far more often than Baptist clergy. I can't stop you from making such comparisons, that is your prerogative. But now you know it is wrong to do so.

The statistical disparity:

In the case of the UCR and the Victimization Survey, I have already indicated several times that those of numbers cannot be validated as accurate or invalidated as inaccurate. That is the beauty of using those two weapons. No one is going to challenge them. People like you accept those statistics faithfully as the absolute truth. I do not. Because? Our government has a statistical history too. Agents of the US government have broken treaties, lied to people and been down right nasty, racist, and murderous. The local and state governments have done even worst things. White people collude nationally, both clandestinely and overtly to keep Blacks in their place. Negative statistics and "disproportionality" certainly fits that bill.

Hopefully, this is the last time I need to explain that to you. Superfluous repetition is not one of the things i enjoy!

Any culture American Blacks know has come from observing American Whites before the age of television and information. Some chose a Mafia-like route to survival but the vast majority chose Christ. When you include the latter in your disproportional array of crime statistics you are putting all Blacks in the same boat. All, in your eyes, share in Back criminality simply because they are Black, regardless of innocence. That is like saying all American Catholic males are pedophiles simply because when ,statistically, compared to Baptists their priests have been implicated far more often than Baptist clergy. I can't stop you from making such comparisons, that is your prerogative. But now you know it is wrong to do so.

In the case of the UCR and the Victimization Survey, I have already indicated several times that those of numbers cannot be validated as accurate or invalidated as inaccurate. That is the beauty of using those two weapons. No one is going to challenge them. People like you accept those statistics faithfully as the absolute truth. I do not. Because? Our government has a statistical history too. Agents of the US government have broken treaties, lied to people and been down right nasty, racist, and murderous. The local and state governments have done even worst things. White people collude nationally, both clandestinely and overtly to keep Blacks in their place. Negative statistics and "disproportionality" certainly fits that bill.

Hopefully, this is the last time I need to explain that to you. Superfluous repetition is not one of the things i enjoy!
That was a whole lot of nothin.

That was a whole lot of nothin.
It wasn't for you, it was for the more discerning folks!

Well, I guess being born black is irrelevant,
No moreso than being born yellow or reddish brown.

just a coincidence that most illegitimate children are black,
Coincidental to what? No, the blacks lead the league in illegitimacy.

household income is half that of whites,
Naaa, that's what happens when most of black income is derived from the government teat.

more crime is committed by blacks than white,
See below...this is the usual alternative choice to earning a living.

and a black child is less than half as likely to complete college than a white child.

Through no ones decisions/actions except their own...while in elementary and secondary schooling, helped along by their lack of parental guidance.

No, it's just a coincidence.
No...none of that is a coindence.
I'm glad to heard you agree that it is no coincidence that a child born black is less likely to make it through college, more likely to be criminal, and more likely to earn an income no more than half that of a child born white.

That is a blatant lie and you know it! Prove that or STFU. This repetitive lie of your has got to stop. Most Blacks are not even on Welfare.. about 12% are... that is far less than MOST blacks, you lying POS!

That is a blatant lie and you know it! Prove that or STFU. This repetitive lie of your has got to stop. Most Blacks are not even on Welfare.. about 12% are... that is far less than MOST blacks, you lying POS!
Give him a break. Monkeys suffering from head lice like him have a hard time with percentages.

Your correct and I apologize. Most black income is derived from criminal activity. Dealing drugs, stealing cars, holdups, strong arming on the street...ETC. Welfare is second.

I'm glad to heard you agree that it is no coincidence that a child born black is less likely to make it through college, more likely to be criminal, and more likely to earn an income no more than half that of a child born white.

They only fall short as far as being equal in maybe two or three thousand categories. Intelligence, upbringing, hatred of whitey, inferiority complex, jealousy and initiative being the biggest factors.

Last edited:
When is the last time you saw a mob of white people beating the living fuck out of a black person,

When was the last time you saw a police officer shoot a White man in the back while he was running away from the cops or while handcuffed and immobilized. BTW , there are plenty of stories where a gang of White cops beat the living "fuck" out of a black person.

Your correct and I apologize. Most black income is derived from criminal activity. Dealing drugs, stealing cars, holdups, strong arming on the street...ETC. Welfare is second.

You must be a helluva dude when you are asleep cause when you are awake you are nothing but a pathological liar!

Forum List

Back