How blacks have created their own problems

Hustlers and people with little understanding want us to believe that today's black problems are the continuing result of a legacy of slavery, poverty and racial discrimination. The fact is that most of the social pathology seen in poor black neighborhoods is entirely new in black history.
The True Black Tragedy - Walter E. Williams - Page 1

The problem far more complex than a legacy of slavery.
The modern welfare state has made these things not only acceptable, but desirable. When failure brings free goods and services courtesy of Uncle Sam and the tax payer, then failure becomes the goal.
There are no racist motives, just reasoning
When Greece was poor you know what poor Greeks like my grandfathers did? They left Greece. I think blacks in Detroit need to spread out. Live among us whites where all the jobs are. Then Detroit will go back to the whites and when we fix it up some of them can move back, for a job. There should be no black neighborhoods. They can't seem to have safe neighborhoods. Blacks are 20% of the population so my city should have 2 blacks for every 10 whites.

I like how white people feel they have the privilege to talk down to blacks people.
Show no tolerance to intolerant. I think all of them just need a lesson. Broken nose, for example.

Yeah...sucker punch those mouthy sumbitching crackers while they be walking down da street not payin' any attention. Make sure da be old farts so the stay down. Dem young ones be gettin' up an kicking yo' ass. Whip out yo' glock if that shit be hapnin and shoot da white bastard. ah da knockout be so funner.
Hey, pighead, I'm white. And you're racist scum.

Hey, pighead, I'm white. And you're racist scum.

Hey dangerousXXX. I didn't write the Black Privilege article...just the message that went with it. Must of hit home because under the 'white' skin you obviously have a black brain...asshole.[/QUOTE]
Why is it so obvious for you? I'm white and I respect all the people without prejudices. If you're parodying black thugs, then don't say anything like 'all blacks are thugs'.
Black brain... Hmm, does it differ much from the white one?

Forum List

Back