How blacks have created their own problems

"How blacks have created their own problems"

The primary problem African-Americans face is the ignorance, stupidity, fear, and hate common to you and other racists, along with the ridiculous lies about blacks you seek to propagate.

When was the last time you saw a police officer shoot a White man in the back while he was running away from the cops or while handcuffed and immobilized. BTW , there are plenty of stories where a gang of White cops beat the living "fuck" out of a black person.

I believe it was Friday about 9:30PM according to this article.

Police Fatally Shoot Oklahoma Man Who Fought With Them After Floodwater Rescue UPDATE Video TheBlaze.com

Police Fatally Shoot Oklahoma Man Who Fought With Them After Floodwater Rescue (UPDATE)
May. 30, 2015 6:00pm Dave Urbanski
UPDATE 9:51 p.m. EST: The man fatally shot by police after the Oklahoma floodwater rescue was identified as Nehemiah Fischer, 35, Capt. Paul Timmons told TheBlaze.

Nehemiah Fischer (Image source: KOKI-TV)

Naaa, that's what happens when most of black income is derived from the government teat.

That is a blatant lie and you know it! Prove that or STFU. This repetitive lie of your has got to stop. Most Blacks are not even on Welfare.. about 12% are... that is far less than MOST blacks, you lying POS!
Your correct and I apologize. Most black income is derived from criminal activity. Dealing drugs, stealing cars, holdups, strong arming on the street...ETC. Welfare is second.

You must be a helluva dude when you are asleep cause when you are awake you are nothing but a pathological liar!

And here I apologized to you. Well I retract my apology!

ROTFL110x85.gif

When was the last time you saw a police officer shoot a White man in the back while he was running away from the cops or while handcuffed and immobilized. BTW , there are plenty of stories where a gang of White cops beat the living "fuck" out of a black person.

Police Fatally Shoot Oklahoma Man Who Fought With Them After Floodwater Rescue UPDATE Video TheBlaze.com

Police Fatally Shoot Oklahoma Man Who Fought With Them After Floodwater Rescue (UPDATE)
UPDATE 9:51 p.m. EST: The man fatally shot by police after the Oklahoma floodwater rescue was identified as Nehemiah Fischer, 35, Capt. Paul Timmons told TheBlaze.

Well, you must have really scraped to find that one. Still, it doesn't fit the scenario I described unless he was running away and got shot in the back or while handcuffed or immobilized. After reading the story, it seems to me the guy attacked police officers and was shot. No witnesses so... the cops must be telling the truth...right?

Naaa, that's what happens when most of black income is derived from the government teat.

That is a blatant lie and you know it! Prove that or STFU. This repetitive lie of your has got to stop. Most Blacks are not even on Welfare.. about 12% are... that is far less than MOST blacks, you lying POS!
Your correct and I apologize. Most black income is derived from criminal activity. Dealing drugs, stealing cars, holdups, strong arming on the street...ETC. Welfare is second.

You must be a helluva dude when you are asleep cause when you are awake you are nothing but a pathological liar!

And here I apologized to you. Well I retract my apology!

ROTFL110x85.gif

TOO LATE...I printed it out and framed it on my wall! :321:

I'm glad to heard you agree that it is no coincidence that a child born black is less likely to make it through college, more likely to be criminal, and more likely to earn an income no more than half that of a child born white.

They only fall short as far as being equal in maybe two or three thousand categories. Intelligence, upbringing, hatred of whitey, inferiority complex, jealousy and initiative being the biggest factors.
I can hardly wait to heard your solution.

I'm glad to heard you agree that it is no coincidence that a child born black is less likely to make it through college, more likely to be criminal, and more likely to earn an income no more than half that of a child born white.

They only fall short as far as being equal in maybe two or three thousand categories. Intelligence, upbringing, hatred of whitey, inferiority complex, jealousy and initiative being the biggest factors.
I can hardly wait to heard your solution.
To heard my solution? At this point I don't think I can offer up a solution. You people have let it get so goddamn far out of hand, I don't believe it's possible to reverse. I would say PARENTAL SKILLS may be the MOST important with the parents (and I do emphasize the plural PARENTS...with and S.) recognizing all the equality factors I mentioned above and starting all over at ground zero. But that trend will be almost impossible to reverse. Sorry.

Well, you must have really scraped to find that one. Still, it doesn't fit the scenario I described unless he was running away and got shot in the back or while handcuffed or immobilized. After reading the story, it seems to me the guy attacked police officers and was shot. No witnesses so... the cops must be telling the truth...right?

This shit has been happening for years. Assholes such as yourself are so wrapped up in hating whitey because of all the criminal activity your own race is involved...you don't even notice. Not to mention the fact that white people do not burn and loot and demolish their own neighborhood when shit like the above incident happens.

When is the last time you saw a mob of white people beating the living fuck out of a black person,

KA-POW!!!

This shit has been happening for years. Assholes such as yourself are so wrapped up in hating whitey because of all the criminal activity your own race is involved...you don't even notice. Not to mention the fact that white people do not burn and loot and demolish their own neighborhood when shit like the above incident happens.

You don't know what race I am so your racist insults don't matter to me. Pause for a moment and show ma a video of a White man being shot in the back by a cop while running away? I'll be waiting.

More on point: If you really take the time to look at the crime statistic you'll also find that Whites are well represented among the criminals. Burning and looting by White people has occurred throughout history. That includes the USA. Caucasians do not generally riot when policemen occasionally abuse their power or kill innocent White people because they figure it is a small price to pay for maintaining the status quo.

White people are confident that the courts will fulfill their collective needs for justice in those instances where cops over step their bounds. Blacks don't have that confidence in the system and their only recourse often is a show of force through protest.

Those protests turn violent usually when outside agitators come in. It is these interlopers who are generally involved in burning and looting. After all, it isn't their neighborhood; although it might be a black neighborhood.

When is the last time you saw a mob of white people beating the living fuck out of a black person,

KA-POW!!!
Oh, like that happens a lot? You've got one video. I have HUNDREDS!!!!! Shut your stupid ass up.

KA-POW!!!
Oh, like that happens a lot? You've got one video. I have HUNDREDS!!!!! Shut your stupid ass up.
Dont get so mad monkey. It irritates your hair lice.

You don't know what race I am so your racist insults don't matter to me.

Nor do I care what race you are. All my comments so far have been facts of life, sonny.

Pause for a moment and show ma a video of a White man being shot in the back by a cop while running away? I'll be waiting.

I couldn't find the one where Michael Brown was shot in the back because he WASN'T. That didn't happen as proven by the GRAND JURY. But here's a WHITE 18 year old druggie that was shot and killed by a BLACK police officer in case you're interested.

White teen Gilbert Collar killed by black cop Trevis Austin in Alabama mirrors Ferguson - Washington Times

White teen killed by black cop in Alabama mirrors Ferguson

Officer Trevis Austin shot and killed Gilbert Collar, a white, unarmed 18-year-old man who was under the influence of drugs. A Mobile County grand jury refused to bring charges against Officer Austin, concluding that the officer acted in self-defense. more >

By Valerie Richardson - The Washington Times - Thursday, November 27, 2014

A two-year-old case involving the shooting death of an unarmed 18-year-old white man by a black police officer is gaining attention on social media in the wake of this week’s protests and rioting in Ferguson, Missouri.

more in article link above...

P.S. JQPUBIC:

I'm sure the BLACK cop in the link supplied above WAS JUST DOING HIS JOB. By the way, you've just moved onto my FULL OF SHIT list.

P.S. JQPUBIC:

I'm sure the BLACK cop in the link supplied above WAS JUST DOING HIS JOB. By the way, you've just moved onto my FULL OF SHIT list.
All of you monkeys have shit lists. Makes sense. You like playing in your own shit.
You mean all us white crackers? By the way YOU are at the top of my FULL OF SHIT list. You were the porch monkey I created the list for.

P.S. JQPUBIC:

All of you monkeys have shit lists. Makes sense. You like playing in your own shit.
You mean all us white crackers? By the way YOU are at the top of my FULL OF SHIT list. You were the porch monkey I created the list for.
Yes all you white cave monkeys have shit lists. The fact I cause so much emotional trauma to you simians is badge of honor. Thanks for making me #1 you hair lice infected, tic tac dicked, pinkish white monkey. :laugh:

P.S. JQPUBIC:

Yes all you white cave monkeys have shit lists. The fact I cause so much emotional trauma to you simians is badge of honor. Thanks for making me #1 you hair lice infected, tic tac dicked, pinkish white monkey. :laugh:

Let's get something straight porch monkey...you cause me NO emotional OR physical trauma whatsoever. USMB is the release point for my stress and trauma. When I shut this computer down at night it is with great relief that I look forward to tomorrow morning when I can once again...relieve my pent-up emotions from watching the news of you cannibals destroying your neighborhoods across this once great country. YOU are my outlet. And you reinforced your place on my list of shit.

P.S. JQPUBIC:

Let's get something straight porch monkey...you cause me NO emotional OR physical trauma whatsoever. USMB is the release point for my stress and trauma. When I shut this computer down at night it is with great relief that I look forward to tomorrow morning when I can once again...relieve my pent-up emotions from watching the news of you cannibals destroying your neighborhoods across this once great country. YOU are my outlet. And you reinforced your place on my list of shit.
Sorry but I dont believe you cave monkey. I stress you out so much I am at the top of your shit list. Its Ok but just know I know. Want a banana to soothe your frayed nerves?
laugh.gif

New Topics

Forum List

Back