Zone1 How Blacks can help their own communities

It's been my experience that most people of all colors can't fend for themselves.

Abortion is a great benefit. I don't want to share my streets with people's whose own mothers don't want them.
Abortion: The great preventor of the unplanned, unwanted, unloved, and uncared for future criminals and/or nutcases.

So do you support eugenics?
sanger.jpg

Excusez-moi! The topic is how black communities can help themselves by starting small businesses designed to help others blacks - be it daycare so single mothers can get jobs, tutoring to help at-risk youth stay in school, “Grant-search” businesses to help kids find free vocational training, and incubators to provide resources to other new businesses.

Excusez-moi! The topic is how black communities can help themselves by starting small businesses designed to help others blacks - be it daycare so single mothers can get jobs, tutoring to help at-risk youth stay in school, “Grant-search” businesses to help kids find free vocational training, and incubators to provide resources to other new businesses.
Pull yourself up by your bootstraps is impossible. Try it sometime.

Everyone had someone who helped them at some point at their life.

Thread has been cleaned of a lot of trolling and off topic flaming. Reminder, this is Zone 1: no flaming, insults or put downs. Discuss the topic, other members.

OK, y’all…..

I was waiting to get the permission of a black poster (he doesn’t post very frequently) with whom I had this very discussion previously - offline. He told me he is involved in helping black businesses off the ground via an incubator-type organization, along with involvement in other related good projects. (I can’t recall the specifics of all the projects, but it’s the same concept: taking action to help one’s own community.)

I didn’t credit him before this with the idea of “blacks helping black communities” because I didn’t want to violate his confidence, but I checked with him and he gave me the all-clear.

So….now that you know a black poster, who will remain unnamed, is behind these types of things, does that change the minds of others on this thread who called me a racist or Hitler for saying the very same things?

I'm done with this forum

Lisa, Great OP, probably start in another Forum and I will respond

Absolutely infantile way to run a discussion Board

I'm done with this forum

Lisa, Great OP, probably start in another Forum and I will respond

Absolutely infantile way to run a discussion Board
I wanted it in a Zone 1 forum to specifically avoid the racist and Hitler accusations. If I move it, it will only get worse.

But thanks for the compliment on the OP.

Jews at the turn of the century had the resources to get here and when they arrived, they were treated like any other group of white people.
Most immigrants arrived here with no money or possessions at all. They spent everything they had on the ship fare in steerage in which conditions were only slightly better than on the slave ships. Almost all of Titanic's steerage passengers drowned because they were confined below decks until all the life boats had left.

Most immigrants arrived here with no money or possessions at all. They spent everything they had on the ship fare in steerage in which conditions were only slightly better than on the slave ships. Almost all of Titanic's steerage passengers drowned because they were confined below decks until all the life boats had left.
My ancestors saved for YEARS to be able to afford steerage. They arrived with the clothes on their back. I actually have the paperwork (copies) of my great-grandfather’s arrival at Ellis Island 120 years ago, and he had $7 with him. Enough for a shared room in a tenement and food for the week.

And the steerage you see in Titpanic was an upgrade. Other ships just had been rooms with row after row of beds, with one toilet down the hall per 100 people.

Pull yourself up by your bootstraps is impossible. Try it sometime.

Everyone had someone who helped them at some point at their life.
Yeah, others helped within their OWN communities.

How do you think the impoverished Jews who arrived at Ellis Island were able to build up their neighborhoods? They built little businesses, along with night schools to learn English. All the big Jewish-owned department stores started as a little shop on Hester Street, or similar.

No, Eugenics is junk science.

However, family planning is the world's greatest poverty relief program. Being able decide when you have a kid will absolutely impact your financial future.
In your opinion, what is the difference between eugenics and selective breeding?

OK, y’all…..

I was waiting to get the permission of a black poster (he doesn’t post very frequently) with whom I had this very discussion previously - offline. He told me he is involved in helping black businesses off the ground via an incubator-type organization, along with involvement in other related good projects. (I can’t recall the specifics of all the projects, but it’s the same concept: taking action to help one’s own community.)

I didn’t credit him before this with the idea of “blacks helping black communities” because I didn’t want to violate his confidence, but I checked with him and he gave me the all-clear.

So….now that you know a black poster, who will remain unnamed, is behind these types of things, does that change the minds of others on this thread who called me a racist or Hitler for saying the very same things?
Hey, I just talked to my imaginary friend who is a Jewish person, and she says that what Israel is doing in Gaza is horrible.

back to the original point. Until we have programs that can compensate for 400 years of institutionalized racism and white privilege, the government is going to have to make up the gap.

Forum List

Back