Zone1 How Blacks can help their own communities

My ancestors saved for YEARS to be able to afford steerage. They arrived with the clothes on their back. I actually have the paperwork (copies) of my great-grandfather’s arrival at Ellis Island 120 years ago, and he had $7 with him. Enough for a shared room in a tenement and food for the week.

And the steerage you see in Titpanic was an upgrade. Other ships just had been rooms with row after row of beds, with one toilet down the hall per 100 people.
Boo-hoo, I was slightly inconvenienced.

I think it's still better to being brought here in chains, subjected to beatings and rape, and forced to perform labor for no compensation.

Yeah, others helped within their OWN communities.

How do you think the impoverished Jews who arrived at Ellis Island were able to build up their neighborhoods? They built little businesses, along with night schools to learn English. All the big Jewish-owned department stores started as a little shop on Hester Street, or similar.
I'd tell you how they did it, but you'll get all whiny about me pointing out the less desirable traits of your God-bothering.

So do you support eugenics?
I don't support any of it, but like the late Sam Kinison quipped concerning violence towards women, "I don't condone it, but I understand it."

Last edited:
We don't selectively breed people because people have freedom of choice.

Well actually this is being done wit hthe test tube babies. It's an entirely different topic of discussion, though, and would relate more to science and tech.

Yes, it is.

We don't selectively breed people because people have freedom of choice.

We do selectively breed animals.

We also don't eat people (usually).
The Jews have been selectively breeding for centuries. Educated and skilled people are high-value mates.

Nope, that's an urban myth.

Wow, really? Then why do they all have ugly noses?
This topic is not the place to insult Jews. (My nose is very cute, btw.)

The topic is business ideas by which blacks can support other blacks within their own communities, rather than waste time chasing after a reparations demand that will never happen.

Now….what is your problem with motivated blacks starting businesses in poor black neighborhoods - businesses designed to help blacks become more self-sufficient and move out of poverty?

The topic is business ideas by which blacks can support other blacks within their own communities, rather than waste time chasing after a reparations demand that will never happen.

Now….what is your problem with motivated blacks starting businesses in poor black neighborhoods - businesses designed to help blacks become more self-sufficient and move out of poverty?
There are thriving businesses in the poor black communities. Drugs, prostitution, other hustles and scams.

Talk to AZ, he seems to think you are selectively breeding. I thought that was kind of silly, myself.

Hey, you should go down to the brothers and pitch your ideas to them... but given you are terrified by merely pictures of black people, I don't know how well that will go.

You mean other than the whole notion of Capitalism as an answer to the problems Capitalism causes?

Okay, well, to start with, let's make it easier to get bank loans. Don't think the banksters will play along, but let's try.

Lsa, please xxxx concern yourself with the white jewish community and stop thinking you are giving advice as if backs don't know or aren't already doing the things you are talking about.

A trade deficit occurs when a country's imports exceed its exports. This is also called a negative trade balance. While much is made about foreign trade deficits, Americans face internal trade deficits or a negative trade balance of our own making. People of all races spend their money in businesses owned by whites, but such trade/business is not reciprocal.

In 2020, there were 5.9 million employer businesses in America, 134,567, or 2 percent, were owned by blacks. According to the U.S. Department of Commerce Minority Business Development Agency, there are just over 3.1 million non-employer Black-owned businesses in the United States. And now whites whining about anti white discrmination have made it so that whites can get minority businsees development money. This is another reason why Lisa needs to just STHU.

Blacks/African Americans, who, as is so astutely stated in reference to crime, make up 13% of the U.S. population, own less than 10 percent of all the businesses in the country, and generate less than one-half of 1 percent of the total business receipts. There are 3,671 public companies in the United States, and blacks own eight. That number equals less than ¼ of 1 percent of all publicly traded companies in America. While blacks who can, invest in white-owned businesses, whites who can invest don’t appear to be investing in black companies.

Ths is about more than what Lisa suggests.

Blacks must be represented by 13 percent of the businesses owned and workers in every field. Blacks have approximately 1/5 the wealth we should have in proportion to our population and in most cases are represented by less than 1/6th of what we should be in most categories of American business. These are numbers the per capita people seem to miss. I don’t think demanding that we have the wealth, business ownership and business participation equal to our representation in the population is asking too much. These numbers are not the result of blacks not wanting to work hard enough or any of the reasons Lisa suggests.

To help support black-owned businesses, we must increase the use of every tool available to increase the visibility of black-owned businesses. Because black businesses lack visibility, a nationwide saturation advertising campaign may be one solution. Blacks are competing in business with companies that use every advertising/marketing technique possible, and black businesses must have the ability to do the same. We must not only solicit black dollars, but to get 13 percent of the sales receipts, we must put the names of black-owned businesses in the minds of other races as an option when they go shopping or need professional services.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, really, Lisa?

Racists have been singing this "pull yourself up by your bootstraps" garbage as long as I've been alive. Probably longer.
wouldn't have to sing it no more if they did it, now would we?

We din't need Lisa to telL us what we need to do.
Then why isn’t it being done, or done more? These were all fine suggestions, and would be helpful to poor black neighborhoods.

Your snarky attitude toward whites does nothing to help blacks, nor does giving blacks false hope that they’re going to get $1 million dollars and their problems are over.

If a day care is too ambitious, what about coordinating a single mother babysitting co-op? It could be three women: two get jobs, and give some of their paycheck to the babysitter. My parents arranged a babysitting co-op in their first neighborhood, circa 1960, and it worked out well.

Forum List

Back