How Black Athletes Spend Their Money

What did you do to be in the doghouse?

Truth be told, I am in the doghouse at these very moment.

I forgot my wife's birthday.

I think it is a Freudian thing; I had a rough ride out of my mother's rollercoaster pussy.

I hate birthdays of all shapes and kinds. (Except my son's.)

Still, I have been in the doghouse so many times I can no longer be de-wormed.

Oh boy, Froggy. Can't help you there.

You *don't* forget the wife-unit's birthday. Ever.

You should know that already. You been married how long?

Flowers and candy only go so far...after a few forgotten birthdays, you gotta up the ante.

How many birthdays have you forgotten?

If it's more than 2 or 3, you're gonna have to go the jewelry route.

More than 5, it might take a new car or a holiday.

More than 10, a visit to the lawyer to discuss divorce. :(

Come on, man.....get with the program.

We are very disappointed in you.

Tall poppy, indeed. :cuckoo:

You'll be lucky if she doesn't whack that poppy off at the base after what you've done. :lol:

Hey Froggy.....you still alive? Still in the doghouse?

If not, how'd you fix things up with the wifey? A new car? :D

Truth be told, I am in the doghouse at these very moment.

I forgot my wife's birthday.

I think it is a Freudian thing; I had a rough ride out of my mother's rollercoaster pussy.

I hate birthdays of all shapes and kinds. (Except my son's.)

Still, I have been in the doghouse so many times I can no longer be de-wormed.

Flowers and candy only go so far...after a few forgotten birthdays, you gotta up the ante.

You'll be lucky if she doesn't whack that poppy off at the base after what you've done. :lol:

Dont worry about Friggers, he is one of my oldest and greatest internet friends, a true diamond amongst the dross:eusa_angel:

Dont worry about Friggers, he is one of my oldest and greatest internet friends, a true diamond amongst the dross:eusa_angel:

Well, now, he's committed a pretty fricking heinous sin....he forgot the wife's birthday.

*Somebody* needs to check on him....to make sure all his parts are still there and she didn't cut anything off. You know....like Lorena Bobitt did to her husband a long time ago. ;)

If you were *truly* his friend, you'd be helping him figure out how to get out of this jam he's in. :D

Well, now, he's committed a pretty fricking heinous sin....he forgot the wife's birthday.

*Somebody* needs to check on him....to make sure all his parts are still there and she didn't cut anything off. You know....like Lorena Bobitt did to her husband a long time ago. ;)

If you were *truly* his friend, you'd be helping him figure out how to get out of this jam he's in. :D
I did, I had cider sex with his wife last night, that is the only date she can remember now:eusa_angel:

Is this strictly a black phenomenon? Are there great numbers of white/latino/foreign players that blow their wads on bling?? I think the professional leagues need to do a better job at providing financial planners for these people. I know there are thousands of qualified financial planners that would love to help these people. Sad.
Maybe half of what they make should be put into conservatorships until they retire?

A conservatorship is granted by a court for individuals who are unable to make their own decisions, like those with dementia or other mental illnesses. Spears' conservatorship was split into two parts - one for her estate and financial affairs, the other for her as a person.

Give the person half now, half when they retire from the league. What person being drafted would complain?

Maybe half of what they make should be put into conservatorships until they retire?

A conservatorship is granted by a court for individuals who are unable to make their own decisions, like those with dementia or other mental illnesses. Spears' conservatorship was split into two parts - one for her estate and financial affairs, the other for her as a person.

Give the person half now, half when they retire from the league. What person being drafted would complain?
What a racist son of a bitch you are, brainless.

Read the thread title, idiot.
Fair enough. In another thread a guy was explaining why athletes go broke. I found some of the reasons interesting.

Uneducated.

Bad friends, family and role models.

Baby mammas

Get taken advantage of.

Bad business decisions.

I can’t find any sites that have collected the data but I bet if you look you’ll see white athletes tend to save more than blacks. If so, why?

Forum List

Back