How Black Athletes Spend Their Money

Of course, I'm not so familar with Poppies or brussel sprouts. :eusa_angel:

Brussels sprout opium is fueling the Talaban-school-cafeteria- insurgency.

You know, you could be right! You should call Barry and set up a one-to-one immediately and share this wisdom with him.

You might just have found the answer to achieving World Peace and Happiness on Earth. :D

You might just have found the answer to achieving World Peace and Happiness on Earth. :D

I do not want world peace or happiness, that leads to very bad sex. Or even worse, no sex at all.

Dayamm....that happens in Oz too (ie, get cut off??) ;)

What did you do to be in the doghouse? (thinking, thinking)

You gotta sass it.

How does one do that? Sass what, exactly? :eusa_eh: :lol:

I have a feeling I won't be very sassy in 4 hours when the alarm goes off and I have to get my tail feathers moving. :eek:

What did you do to be in the doghouse?

Truth be told, I am in the doghouse at these very moment.

I forgot my wife's birthday.

I think it is a Freudian thing; I had a rough ride out of my mother's rollercoaster pussy.

I hate birthdays of all shapes and kinds. (Except my son's.)

Still, I have been in the doghouse so many times I can no longer be de-wormed.

I think it is a Freudian thing; I had a rough ride out of my mother's rollercoaster pussy.

you are a bastard friggers, did nothing I taught you stick.

Ps how is the little one:eusa_angel:

Oh boy, Froggy. Can't help you there.

You *don't* forget the wife-unit's birthday. Ever.

You should know that already. You been married how long?

Flowers and candy only go so far...after a few forgotten birthdays, you gotta up the ante.

How many birthdays have you forgotten?

If it's more than 2 or 3, you're gonna have to go the jewelry route.

More than 5, it might take a new car or a holiday.

More than 10, a visit to the lawyer to discuss divorce. :(

Come on, man.....get with the program.

We are very disappointed in you.

Tall poppy, indeed. :cuckoo:

You'll be lucky if she doesn't whack that poppy off at the base after what you've done. :lol:

Is this strictly a black phenomenon? Are there great numbers of white/latino/foreign players that blow their wads on bling?? I think the professional leagues need to do a better job at providing financial planners for these people. I know there are thousands of qualified financial planners that would love to help these people. Sad.

Just blacks.

And wait a minute... it's the LEAGUE'S job? How the fuck is that? You get 9 million dollars to play baseball for six seasons, and yet you're still "owed" something? Fuck the fuck out of that, yo.

One of the big arguments for blacks is that if we whites just give them more money, it'll be alright. Yet here they are, rolling in cash, and they're still basically mental children in adult bodies.

I repeat: blacks are not like us. They are just slightly over mentally retarded. They're that way NATURALLY, not because of "racism".

The mentally retarded one is you.

Is this strictly a black phenomenon? Are there great numbers of white/latino/foreign players that blow their wads on bling?? I think the professional leagues need to do a better job at providing financial planners for these people. I know there are thousands of qualified financial planners that would love to help these people. Sad.

Just blacks.

And wait a minute... it's the LEAGUE'S job? How the fuck is that? You get 9 million dollars to play baseball for six seasons, and yet you're still "owed" something? Fuck the fuck out of that, yo.

One of the big arguments for blacks is that if we whites just give them more money, it'll be alright. Yet here they are, rolling in cash, and they're still basically mental children in adult bodies.

I repeat: blacks are not like us. They are just slightly over mentally retarded. They're that way NATURALLY, not because of "racism".
Willi, dont hate just because you have a midget dick, its seems to match your brain, so its not all bad:eusa_angel:

Last edited:
If anybody, black or white, or whatever color isn't smart enough to manage their money they should go broke.

When it comes to athletes spending their high earnings and wasting it on a bunch of shit. Well, there are stupid people and there are smart people in this world. As I've said before, the majority are stupid. Simple as that. People don't even know they have it good and they just waste away money like it's fucking free candy. It sickens me how many rich people you see in sports everyday come up with nothing in the end. Wake the fuck up people. You are getting paid more then any other job and it's not even a job, it's a sport. You're getting paid to play a game. It's beyond me. Just my opinion.

Forum List

Back