How are people getting banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nutz

Gold Member
Feb 27, 2014
I don't get it...people post some of the most vile nonsense that wouldn't be allowed on any other forum (except stormfront et al.); yet, I see all of these members getting banned. Why are they getting banned? I rarely see any of the rules being enforced by the mods...so whats up, what gets you banned around here?

Lowlife pondscum ratfinks who feel threatened by someone else so they get their drones to harass the mods with reports. That's how.

I don't get it...people post some of the most vile nonsense that wouldn't be allowed on any other forum (except stormfront et al.); yet, I see all of these members getting banned. Why are they getting banned? I rarely see any of the rules being enforced by the mods...so whats up, what gets you banned around here?

Read the rules. Follow the rules. If you break the rules, and you are caught doing so, you will be banned.

• Banned
Lowlife pondscum ratfinks who feel threatened by someone else so they get their drones to harass the mods with reports. That's how.

So as I expected, its not really a violation of rules, just alliances working together to maintain the stormfront like atmosphere around here.

• Banned

Read the rules. Follow the rules. If you break the rules, and you are caught doing so, you will be banned.

The people getting banned aren't breaking the rules, only the people that should be banned are breaking the rules. I have read the rules, I have been warned a couple of times, I have seen many, many posters continually break the rules - but I only see people who seemingly follow the rules get banned.

The people getting banned aren't breaking the rules, only the people that should be banned are breaking the rules. I have read the rules, I have been warned a couple of times, I have seen many, many posters continually break the rules - but I only see people who seemingly follow the rules get banned.

Yes, they are breaking the rules. Unless you are the one who was banned, you do not have the full story.

Also, IBTL (in before the lock.)

It's not what you know..it's WHO you know. Squeaky wheel gets the oil. In many cases, pond scum grease.

Yes, they are breaking the rules. Unless you are the one who was banned, you do not have the full story.

So its all top secret! LOL...I would give specific examples...but then I would be banned, right.

LMAO...secret Nazi banning.

So its all top secret! LOL...I would give specific examples...but then I would be banned, right.

LMAO...secret Nazi banning.

Yes.

This thread will be locked soon...

It's not what you know..it's WHO you know. Squeaky wheel gets the oil. In many cases, pond scum grease.

Alright, apparently there is something going on from the spat you and the ladies were having. I'm not referring to any of that. I just noticed a lot of pink today and I am curious what is getting them banned. There are rules, but they are not followed or enforced...so there must be some sort of catalyst that justifies the instaban.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back