Housing Starts Soar

Right-wingers Want To Erase How George Bush's "Homeowner Society" Helped Cause The Economic Collapse

yes dear thats because the right wing is against liberal govt intervention in the housing market!
You have been taught that 100 times now. See why they call you dumbto3?

Right-wingers Want To Erase How George Bush's "Homeowner Society" Helped Cause The Economic Collapse

yes dear thats because the right wing is against liberal govt intervention in the housing market!

Weird how the GOP and Dubya did just that right?

Dear, Clinton ended welfare as we know it and said the era of big government is over. Are you too stupid to know that sometimes politicians do weird things?

Weird how the GOP and Dubya did just that right?

Dear, Clinton ended welfare as we know it and said the era of big government is over. Are you too stupid to know that sometimes politicians do weird things?

Yes, the GOP NEVER does what it says, except to fight for the 1%ers above EVERYTHING else!

Yes, the GOP NEVER does what it says,

It will do exactly what Ron Paul wants assuming he wins big, gets a big majority in Congress, and has press, public, and scotus on his side.

Crazy bullshit

:bang3:

It[GOP] will do exactly what Ron Paul wants assuming he wins big, gets a big majority in Congress, and has press, public, and scotus on his side.

I have some ocean front land in Japan I want to sell you :dance:

It will do exactly what Ron Paul wants assuming he wins big, gets a big majority in Congress, and has press, public, and scotus on his side.

Crazy bullshit

It[GOP] will do exactly what Ron Paul wants assuming he wins big, gets a big majority in Congress, and has press, public, and scotus on his side.

dear if you disagree please say why rather than acting dumbto3

Crazy bullshit

dear if you disagree please say why rather than acting dumbto3

The guy who couldn't get a single bill passed in Congress and believes in myths and fairy tales AND is bat shit crazy (like you) is going to be Prez? lol

The guy who couldn't get a single bill passed in Congress and believes in myths and fairy tales AND is bat shit crazy (like you) is going to be Prez? lol

dear the question was not if he was going to be president but rather what he would do as president if had good suppport. Why not reread for comprehension.

dear the question was not if he was going to be president but rather what he would do as president if had good suppport. Why not reread for comprehension.

IF? lol

I GUESS IF HE WANTED SUPPORT HE'D STOP BELIEVING IN MYTHS AND FAIRY TALES?

dear, it soared in 2005 too. Do you recall?

I don't allow bitches to call me dear unless they give me a reach around.
Having to need a reach around by definition means you were the bitch....

Housing bubble under Bush = EVIL!!!! and WHITE!!!

Housing bubble under Obama = Amazing, great, intelligent, perfection, good looking, best speaker like ever, and diverse!

like we know how many we are supposed to have?

Yes. If you understand demographic trends, simple supply and demand dynamics, and can do grade three math, you can figure out roughly how many homes need to be built each year.
So, as people make less income or have 15 years of stagnation in wages yet housing manages to go back up... How will these people buy homes? When people have been living in a house with their parents for 5+ years because they can't afford to move out, what will make them want a 400,000$ home of their own?

dear, it soared in 2005 too. Do you recall?

I don't allow bitches to call me dear unless they give me a reach around.
Having to need a reach around by definition means you were the bitch....

Housing bubble under Bush = EVIL!!!! and WHITE!!!

Housing bubble under Obama = Amazing, great, intelligent, perfection, good looking, best speaker like ever, and diverse!

You mean Dubya's subprime mess versus a good old fashioned GROWTH?

Here is the difference

FACTS on Dubya s great recession US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Yes. If you understand demographic trends, simple supply and demand dynamics, and can do grade three math, you can figure out roughly how many homes need to be built each year.
So, as people make less income or have 15 years of stagnation in wages yet housing manages to go back up... How will these people buy homes? When people have been living in a house with their parents for 5+ years because they can't afford to move out, what will make them want a 400,000$ home of their own?

Because both the price of a house and the cost of financing its purchase have fallen so much, it makes far more sense to buy now that at any time prior to the Financial Crisis.

Because both the price of a house and the cost of financing its purchase have fallen so much, it makes far more sense to buy now that at any time prior to the Financial Crisis.

Are you talking about buying existing homes or building new?

Forum List

Back