Housing Starts Soar

I didn't say I blindly follow political lines. I would have said something like I intelligently follow conservative/libertarian political lines.
You certainly did, you're just going in circles again like you always do to avoid standing on your own feet in an argument. You admitted you'll say whatever it takes, regardless of how illogical, to blindly follow political lines and you're showing that here by stupidly attacking positive news about housing starts.

Derp.

The housing market has been very good in Texas for 2.5 years now, we are going in the right direction...

If we stay away from stupid financing we will be fine...

like we know how many we are supposed to have?

Yes. If you understand demographic trends, simple supply and demand dynamics, and can do grade three math, you can figure out roughly how many homes need to be built each year.

gee, you should get a job in inventory management!! Could you do it in all industries or just housing!!

Last edited:
Eddie is right! The fact that housing starts are up is really, really bad news.

There, there, Eddie.

dear, it was really really bad news in 2006. why not now? Isn't thinking fun?

Dick, you seem to have a learning disorder.

and you seem unable to say why it was bad news in 2006 and good news now?? Isn't thinking fun?

Duck, the two have nothing to do with one another. If they did, you would have demonstrated the link by now.

Eddie is right! The fact that housing starts are up is really, really bad news.

There, there, Eddie.

dear, it was really really bad news in 2006. why not now? Isn't thinking fun?

Dick, you seem to have a learning disorder.

and you seem unable to say why it was bad news in 2006 and good news now?? Isn't thinking fun?

Duck, the two have nothing to do with one another. If they did, you would have demonstrated the link by now.

dear half the world is scared to death about the asset bubble!!! Do you ever read the papers???

Global Boom In Asset Prices Leads To Worries About ... - NPR
NPR : National Public Radio : News & Analysis, World, US, Music & Arts : NPRNewsBusiness
NPR

Jul 9, 2014 - ... about the debate over whether the Federal Reserve should raise interest rates to avoid a potential asset bubble. ... July 09, 2014 5:06 AM ET ...

He already admitted he has a learning disability and just functions by making irrational arguments along partisan political lines, hence = the village idiot.

You might as well be shouting at a brick wall.

He already admitted he has a learning disability and just functions by making irrational arguments along partisan political lines, hence = the village idiot.

You might as well be shouting at a brick wall.
dear half the world is scared to death about the asset bubble!!! Do you ever read the papers???

NPR : National Public Radio : News & Analysis, World, US, Music & Arts : NPRNewsBusiness
NPR

Jul 9, 2014 - ... about the debate over whether the Federal Reserve should raise interest rates to avoid a potential asset bubble. ... July 09, 2014 5:06 AM ET ...

Yes. If you understand demographic trends, simple supply and demand dynamics, and can do grade three math, you can figure out roughly how many homes need to be built each year.

gee, you should get a job in inventory management!! Could you do it in all industries or just housing!!

Or, I could be the successful investment manager that I am and have an inkling about how these things work.

Or, I could be the successful investment manager that I am and have an inkling about how these things work.

well good I'll sell my house and assets and give it to you becuase you can predict the future based on an inkling!

well good I'll sell my house and assets and give it to you becuase you can predict the future based on an inkling!

Sorry, $8,000 isn't enough for me.

Sorry, $8,000 isn't enough for me.

no worries as soon as word gets around that you know the future you'll be very rich!!

NPR

Only the uneducated and paranoid are scared. The rest of us see opportunity.

Forum List

Back