House Representative calls for violent uprising against President

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes that is what I meant. I was being sarcastic because some Rs here really are bitter about so many things, you can't just pinpoint one.

That they are out of power is a big one though.

Bitter?...that would be no we aren't. Angry? yeah we're angry because of the direction that the messiah is taking us......on your great grand kids dime.

I was bitter about the direction Bush took as well along with a lot of other Democrats. I wouldn't have supported overthrowing the government or seceeding from the union. We never heard anything about that kind of thing back then.

Which says to me that if this is the type of talk floating around the country, people must be really, really angry and they do not trust what Obama is proposing. They must feel strongly that he is taking this country in a wrong, disastrous direction.

Last edited:
Bitter?...that would be no we aren't. Angry? yeah we're angry because of the direction that the messiah is taking us......on your great grand kids dime.

I was bitter about the direction Bush took as well along with a lot of other Democrats. I wouldn't have supported overthrowing the government or seceeding from the union. We never heard anything about that kind of thing back then.

Which says to me that if this is the type of talk floating around the country, people must be really, really pissed and simply do not trust what Obama is proposing.

It's a little worse than that. It is hate. Law of averages says he has to be doing something right but would we ever hear a Republican admit that?

Nope.

Which says to me that if this is the type of talk floating around the country, people must be really, really pissed and simply do not trust what Obama is proposing.

It's a little worse than that. It is hate. Law of averages says he has to be doing something right but would we ever hear a Republican admit that?

Nope.

And....how many things did you think Bush did right?????

so what....obama wants a civilian security force that is as powerful and well equipped as the military

really? he said that? either link that or retract it, you idiot.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tt2yGzHfy7s]YouTube - Obama Civilian Security[/ame]

here you go honey.......

Yet another example of a so-called Obama supporter who has NO idea what he actually stands for based on a record of Obama's own words. This civilian security force was rather shocking news - and yet, his own supporters have'nt a clue about it.

The Obama election was perhaps the single most uninformed result of a national campaign this country has ever seen - and I find that fact to be just a bit troubling...

Nope.
what has he done right?

A civil war would be a nightmare.

Oh, it might start out with upstanding citizens trying to take their country back, but that won't last long.

Eventually you'll find armed gangs who no more give a shit about the Constitution then any other group of armed thugs does. What they'll care about is getting even first, and consolidating power second.

When it comes to gun queers, most of them aren't the standup guys some of you responsible guns owners think they are. Parnoic personalities unleashed from social convention aren't especially trustworthy

If you know what's good for you you won't turn your back on these freaks, no matter what sweet words they're spouting about the American way of life and their belief in God and so forth.

Eventually, of course, saner heads will prevail, but they'll really have no choice but to mete out frontier justice so really nobody will be safe.

And if any of you think that you'll have a return of anything remotely like the lives you currently enjoy, ya'll need your heads examined.

About the best we will be able to hope for will be martial law, probably initiated by some nation guard units or perhaps military units.

And what is martial law, really?

It's fascism, folks, simple as that.

And after a few months or years or cival war, enough people will sick of the madness, that they'll sign onto it, too.

Those of you longing for a civil war are freaking nuts.

Nope.

Yes, it is hate. We hate what he is doing to the country, we hate that he is proposing a budget that will cripple the country in debt, we hate that he wants the government to be bigger and more in control, we hate that he wants to get rid of our rights . . . . yeah, you pretty much nailed it on that.

Law of averages swings both ways. Even Obama admits he doesn't know if what he is proposing will work. With the state of everything I'd hope he'd proceed with caution. Doesn't look like he has any intention of doing that.

Nope.

I thought Bush was quite a people person. After 911, he did a great job with the families of the victims.

I think he did the right thing going into Afghanistan.

He did the right thing with Homeland Security.

Too bad he dropped the ball with each of these.

A civil war would be a nightmare.

Oh, it might start out with upstanding citizens trying to take their country back, but that won't last long.

Eventually you'll find armed gangs who no more give a shit about the Constitution then any other group of armed thugs does. What they'll care about is getting even first, and consolidating power second.

When it comes to gun queers, most of them aren't the standup guys some of you responsible guns owners think they are. Parnoic personalities unleashed from social convention aren't especially trustworthy

If you know what's good for you you won't turn your back on these freaks, no matter what sweet words they're spouting about the American way of life and their belief in God and so forth.

Eventually, of course, saner heads will prevail, but they'll really have no choice but to mete out frontier justice so really nobody will be safe.

And if any of you think that you'll have a return of anything remotely like the lives you currently enjoy, ya'll need your heads examined.

About the best we will be able to hope for will be martial law, probably initiated by some nation guard units or perhaps military units.

And what is martial law, really?

It's fascism, folks, simple as that.

And after a few months or years or cival war, enough people will sick of the madness, that they'll sign onto it, too.

Those of you longing for a civil war are freaking nuts.
i think a lot of people are taking what was said out of context
Baxhman was speaking in figurative terms, not that she wanted a civil war
if you dont stand up and defend your rights, you WILL lose them

you guys screamed at percieved lose of rights that were non-existent, but now when rights truely are being taken you are silent

Nope.

I thought Bush was quite a people person. After 911, he did a great job with the families of the victims.

homeland security was forced on him
and it was a mistake
all they needed to do was remove some of the barriers between the depts to fix the problem, but the dems wanted this kneejerk reaction

and it was a mistake
all they needed to do was remove some of the barriers between the depts to fix the problem, but the dems wanted this kneejerk reaction

I think Bush blew a chance to close the borders after 9/11. If there was ever an opportune moment to do it, that was it. It would have gone through with overwhelming support.

and it was a mistake

I think Bush blew a chance to close the borders after 9/11. If there was ever an opportune moment to do it, that was it. It would have gone through with overwhelming support.
i agree and have voiced that complaint against Bush and the GOP many times

Nope.

Law of Averages requires him to do things. He hasnt done alot, and what he has done has been generally bad.

BAchman is a loose cannon with a short fuze and no control circuits.

If a dem said that about Bush, that person would be in Gitmo.

Being defeated is a symptom of being right these days.

Not really. If simply said you were defeated, unless you mean being "Right" as in conservative.:lol:
Bachman was speaking FIGURATIVELY
lib morons dont seem to understand that

This woman is a fool. She is an embarrassment to your national legislature. She is a political moron, a figure of derision and she deserves every word of derision she attracts for he stupid utterances. We're all deemed to understand what we say and the effects of what we say, no-one should be giving this woman a get out of gaol card for her stupidity. She is a female George Galloway without the intelligence.

BAchman is a loose cannon with a short fuze and no control circuits.

If a dem said that about Bush, that person would be in Gitmo.

Not really. If simply said you were defeated, unless you mean being "Right" as in conservative.:lol:

This woman is a fool. She is an embarrassment to your national legislature. She is a political moron, a figure of derision and she deserves every word of derision she attracts for he stupid utterances. We're all deemed to understand what we say and the effects of what we say, no-one should be giving this woman a get out of gaol card for her stupidity. She is a female George Galloway without the intelligence.
no more so than any number of leftwing moonbats like barney Frank

shes no nuttier than you are

Have you diagnosed her? :lol:
as much as YOU have ;)

I'm thinking to myself, self, how large is the legislature of the US? I think, I could go and look it up but I reckon it must be several hundred. And out of that several hundred how many are banging on like this woman, who has form for being mouthy in this way. My answer to myself was, not that many. So my concusion is that she's unfit for office, coming up with this rubbish. But then it could just be her "look at me" moment, but for her it's "look at me, look at me....oh now, come on you guys, stop laughing!"

:lol:

Like Nancy Pelosi

If he's saying what she's saying, then yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back