House Representative calls for violent uprising against President

Status
Not open for further replies.
so what....obama wants a civilian security force that is as powerful and well equipped as the military

but all you dems love that

so what....obama wants a civilian security force that is as powerful and well equipped as the military

really? he said that? either link that or retract it, you idiot.

Obama Civilian Security Force "As Strong As The Military" | The Minority Report

American Thinker: Obama's Civilian National Security Force

Obama's 'civilian national security force'

CNSNews.com - Obama’s ‘Civilian Security Force’ Prompts Questions

Where the hell were you last summer? How did you not hear this? BTW, there is this thing on the internet now -- it's called Google. Try it, you'll like it.

Obama Civilian Security Force "As Strong As The Military" | The Minority Report

American Thinker: Obama's Civilian National Security Force

Obama's 'civilian national security force'

CNSNews.com - Obama’s ‘Civilian Security Force’ Prompts Questions

Where the hell were you last summer? How did you not hear this? BTW, there is this thing on the internet now -- it's called Google. Try it, you'll like it.

:lol:

what now davids? are you going to retract your statement...seems i am not the idiot here

What a idiot that women is.

Yet you have no problem with Frank claiming the housing Market was just fine Spring of last year? Or Dodd insisting on an amendment to protect bonuses? Or Obama allowing is Administration to outright lie about the markets? Go figure.

for truthmatters, having a D after your name is like the blood of Jesus. All your sins are washed away.

What a idiot that women is.

Yet you have no problem with Frank claiming the housing Market was just fine Spring of last year? Or Dodd insisting on an amendment to protect bonuses? Or Obama allowing is Administration to outright lie about the markets? Go figure.

for truthmatters, having a D after your name is like the blood of Jesus. All your sins are washed away.
arent all morons pretty much that way?
;)

Michele Bachmann: I Want People "Armed And Dangerous" Over Obama Tax Plan

This woman should've been defeated last year after her gaffe that anyone who doesn't believe in the Conservative agenda is un-American.

I think that the news media should do a penetrating expose and take a great look at the views of the people in Congress and find out: are they trying to incite treason or are they not trying to incite treason?

I think people would love to see an expose like that.

Michele Bachmann: I Want People "Armed And Dangerous" Over Obama Tax Plan

This woman should've been defeated last year after her gaffe that anyone who doesn't believe in the Conservative agenda is un-American.

I think that the news media should do a penetrating expose and take a great look at the views of the people in Congress and find out: are they trying to incite treason or are they not trying to incite treason?

I think people would love to see an expose like that.
knowing DavidS and the Puffington post, they are more than likely taking it WAY out of context

What? David did not show up and apologize for his idiodic display of partisanship? no surprise there.

WOW!

That's one pissed off Representative.

Did she really just call for Americans to prepare for an armed overthrow of the government?

Sure reads like that to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back