House Representative calls for violent uprising against President

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has she clarified her comments or allowed them to stand?
she doesnt NEED to clarify them, to people with common sense, which YOU seem to lack

For a moment if you can bring yourself to limit the person attacks it might be possible to get a point or two into this.

If there is a misinterpretation and it has gained currency then there's a need to clarify any public statement. We all speak - especially on live radio - in a first draft as it were, but it we are misinterpreted then we seek to clarify.

If this woman is using metaphorical language then she should clarify it and state it was metaphorical. If she is just too fucking stupid to understand her environment then she should resign her position citing extreme incompetence.

Your turn.
the people she was speaking to completely understand what she meant
as do i
no need for her to clarify it for me

she doesnt NEED to clarify them, to people with common sense, which YOU seem to lack

For a moment if you can bring yourself to limit the person attacks it might be possible to get a point or two into this.

If there is a misinterpretation and it has gained currency then there's a need to clarify any public statement. We all speak - especially on live radio - in a first draft as it were, but it we are misinterpreted then we seek to clarify.

If this woman is using metaphorical language then she should clarify it and state it was metaphorical. If she is just too fucking stupid to understand her environment then she should resign her position citing extreme incompetence.

Your turn.
as do i

Let's hear it then. What did she mean?

Your turn.
as do i

Let's hear it then. What did she mean?
oh god damn, do you not have any memory at all?
i already did

The biggest problem any politician has is that there will be opponents of their platform that will do all they can to discredit them.

Ask GW Bush, he experienced hatred and spewage unlike any politician has ever seen. All because ultra liberal Yahoo website decided to take a Anti-Bush stance and incited all high school aged kids to hate him. And their single moms. And then every liberal in the country got on the band wagon because it was "hip" to hate GW. After all, thats how liberals work...they spread their hatred via coffeeshops, chat forums, and Yahoo websites...telling each other how to think, since liberals dont wan't to waste all that time doing that. God forbid, someone have the courage to think for themselves! Gasp!

Mouthy people using a keyboard showed the world what the power of their hatred can do. Just like they are doing it to Bachmann.

:lol:Had nothing at all to do with the fact that he was the most incompentant President that this nation has ever had. Nothing at all.:lol:

Your turn.
as do i

:lol:That is for certain:lol::cuckoo:

Has she clarified her comments or allowed them to stand?

Hell no, she does not need to clarify them, she is another right wing wacko. :lol:

Interesting.

"I can see Russia from my house." -Sarah Palin when asked about foreign policy.

"I can see Mount St. Helens from my kitchen window". You when asked about global warming and its effects on the glaciers.

Hell no, she does not need to clarify them, she is another right wing wacko. :lol:

Interesting.

"I can see Russia from my house." -Sarah Palin when asked about foreign policy.

"I can see Mount St. Helens from my kitchen window". You when asked about global warming and its effects on the glaciers.
except Sarah Palin never said that
it was TIna Fey
:lol:

Old Rocks: I am curious, tell me/us, again, how many times you have been President and how much experience you have running a country the size of America? I didnt see it in your profile, sorry if its asking you to repeat yourself.

I only ask because you surely seem like you have a lot of opinions about a lot of things that one might well question, well...why you feel you have the answers and golly gosh, no one else does?

Last edited:
The biggest problem any politician has is that there will be opponents of their platform that will do all they can to discredit them.

Ask GW Bush, he experienced hatred and spewage unlike any politician has ever seen. All because ultra liberal Yahoo website decided to take a Anti-Bush stance and incited all high school aged kids to hate him. And their single moms. And then every liberal in the country got on the band wagon because it was "hip" to hate GW. After all, thats how liberals work...they spread their hatred via coffeeshops, chat forums, and Yahoo websites...telling each other how to think, since liberals dont wan't to waste all that time doing that. God forbid, someone have the courage to think for themselves! Gasp!

Mouthy people using a keyboard showed the world what the power of their hatred can do. Just like they are doing it to Bachmann.

:lol:Had nothing at all to do with the fact that he was the most incompentant President that this nation has ever had. Nothing at all.:lol:

You must be having a senile moment Old Rocks...or you were't born yet...but Jimmy Carter takes the cake in the last century, and into this one...or your so damn biased that you can't bring yourself to face the facts. :cuckoo:

You must be having a senile moment Old Rocks...or you were't born yet...but Jimmy Carter takes the cake in the last century, and into this one...or your so damn biased that you can't bring yourself to face the facts. :cuckoo:
at the rate Obama is going, he will relieve Carter of that title

Yet you have no problem with Frank claiming the housing Market was just fine Spring of last year? Or Dodd insisting on an amendment to protect bonuses? Or Obama allowing is Administration to outright lie about the markets? Go figure.

for truthmatters, having a D after your name is like the blood of Jesus. All your sins are washed away.
arent all morons pretty much that way?
;)

What did morons ever do to you that you would compare them to *her*?

Ease off the morons you blokes

get_a_brain_morans.jpg

Old Rocks: I am curious, tell me/us, again, how many times you have been President and how much experience you have running a country the size of America? I didnt see it in your profile, sorry if its asking you to repeat yourself.

I only ask because you surely seem like you have a lot of opinions about a lot of things that one might well question, well...why you feel you have the answers and golly gosh, no one else does?

As many times as you have.

Damned right I have a great many opinions on many subjects. And you seem to have a great many yourself. Does it bother you greatly that I also believe the First Amendment applies equally to me as to you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back