House Representative calls for violent uprising against President

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of you people merely come here to argue and call each other names, that part is patently evident.

As for Michele Bachmann, she has her good points and she is not shy about where she stands. I dont dislike her and I dont agree or disagree with her 100%. I do think this country is headed for a civil war, I have said it for months now, and if you doubt it, check ammo and gun shops. They can't keep ammo on the shelves. Read any of the sporting websites and guns are the hottest commodity out there.

If it does happen its going to be a war of the haves vs the have nots and its gonna be UGLY!! Am I saying I support the idea? No, but this country is headed for a MAJOR shakeup and its *rapidly* reaching its boiling point.

Last edited:
Some of you people merely come here to argue and call each other names, that part is patently evident.

As for Michele Bachmann, she has her good points and she is not shy about where she stands. I dont dislike her and I dont disagree with her 100%. I do think this country is headed for a civil war, I have said it for months now, and if you doubt it, check ammo and gun shops. They can't keep ammo on the shelves.

Its going to be a war of the haves vs the have nots and its gonna be UGLY!!

What's the criteria for 'have' vs. 'have not'? Would that be that $250,000 marker?

Last edited:

As for Michele Bachmann, she has her good points and she is not shy about where she stands. I dont dislike her and I dont disagree with her 100%. I do think this country is headed for a civil war, I have said it for months now, and if you doubt it, check ammo and gun shops. They can't keep ammo on the shelves.

Its going to be a war of the haves vs the have nots and its gonna be UGLY!!

What's the criteria for 'have' vs. 'have not'?

You either have guns and ammo or you have not!

racist much there otter creek!?

And my comment was racist because?

I believe idiot chimp is what I am talking about...everyone knows that chimp also means monkey as in porch monkey a blatantly racist term for blacks.

Welcome Back LLD!!!

Guess you libs shouldn't have called Bush a chimp then huh?

obama in an idiot chimp no matter his skin color. Hows about I just don't like him as your president?
(did i spell hows right willow?):eusa_pray:
Now run along to the gun store, wouldn't want you to be a "Have Not":eusa_whistle:

Last edited by del; Today at 01:57 PM. Reason: threats

Those weren't threats- that was nearly identical to the opening scene in a Tom Clancey movie.

No shit.

And you took it and put it forward as a scenario towards our REAL LIFE Congress and our REAL LIFE sitting POTUS.

Knock it off.
When is a scenario a threat? Oh yeah, when it doesn't suit your whiny liberal agenda.

Those weren't threats- that was nearly identical to the opening scene in a Tom Clancey movie.

No shit.

And you took it and put it forward as a scenario towards our REAL LIFE Congress and our REAL LIFE sitting POTUS.

Knock it off.
When is a scenario a threat? Oh yeah, when it doesn't suit your whiny liberal agenda.

I would have had the same reaction if some idiotic liberal said the same thing 4 years ago with Bush in office and a GOP controlled Congress.

Got it, wannabe tough guy?

No shit.

Knock it off.

I would have had the same reaction if some idiotic liberal said the same thing 4 years ago with Bush in office and a GOP controlled Congress.

That's because you're a weenie Bostonian that avoids a straight-up question. *shrug*

Reading this thread one can see that Righty's are just apoplectic about losing power.

They hate Obama because he beat them and they still haven't come to grips with the fact that they are irrlevant. They had their run for almost thiry years and made a shambles of America. The last eight years of greed, lies and incompetance will go down as the reason no one will support the Repubs until they admit that the theories undergirding Reaganism failed.

Unfortunaely, the radical right reactionaries always go for their guns when they don't get their way.

Reading this thread one can see that Righty's are just apoplectic about losing power.

They hate Obama because he beat them and they still haven't come to grips with the fact that they are irrlevant. They had their run for almost thiry years and made a shambles of America. The last eight years of greed, lies and incompetance will go down as the reason no one will support the Repubs until they admit that the theories undergirding Reaganism failed.

Unfortunaely, the radical right reactionaries always go for their guns when they don't get their way.
yeah, keep showing why people think you are an idiot

That's because you're a weenie Bostonian that avoids a straight-up question. *shrug*

I could give a fuck about your, "straight-up question" and frankly, you don't deserve and answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back