Hours after impeachment inquiry launched, CNN turns on Biden...

^^^ Can't afford cable.
Basically true. I’d rather spend money on something else.
Something is obvious to you?
Sure. It comes from being smart. Things become obvious when you don’t believe everything you hear because it tarnishes “the other guy”. Also...That when you have to rely on far left or far right news sources like Daily KOs, Gateway Pundit, Mother Jones, or Epoch Times...you ain’t got shit. Kirk is in that orbit.

I'm not the one questioning it, you are.

Derp.
I never understood what “derp” means but whatever.

CNN Is a broadcast network. If you wanted to post what CNN said...you would just cull the footage from CNN and post it. Simple. Even simple enough for you to understand right? Of course not.

So when you post next week/month/year that CNN is in Biden’s back pocket should we believe you?
its over for the crook you voted for .. not because he's a crook but because he's tanking in the polls and the faggot left knows they cant win with the Big Guy at the wheel .. so they're taking the keys away . so please tell us ..who's the communist baby killing shill you want to see replace Biden ? you only have a couple of months to figure it out ! or is the racist left going to sidestep the first female black VP in favor of a soy boy rich white pussy thats a disaster of a governor like Newsom .

its over for the crook you voted for .. not because he's a crook but because he's tanking in the polls and the faggot left knows they cant win with the Big Guy at the wheel .. so they're taking the keys away . so please tell us ..who's the communist baby killing shill you want to see replace Biden ? you only have a couple of months to figure it out ! or is the racist left going to sidestep the first female black VP in favor of a soy boy rich white pussy thats a disaster of a governor like Newsom .
Biden will be the nominee and it looks very good for him in the General next year.

Not in Biden's back pocket... In the Democrats back pocket.

That used to include Biden... but maybe not anymore.

The Dems see the writing on the wall.

Time to cut their losses on Biden.
HIs liabilities have clearly exceeded his assets. THey are afraid when he goes into one of off script rambles, he going to say the quiet parts out loud.

Kinda like exactly what Kirk just did. Guess you're so smart, you missed that.
Its kinda cute that you don’t question what you’re told. You’re a convenient idiot.

Surprising for someone who said they were an “expert witness”. LOL. Almost as funny as saying you were an author.

Its kinda cute that you don’t question what you’re told.
Where have you ever questioned any of your leftwing media sources?

You’re a convenient idiot.
You're a braindead, dickless moron.

Almost as funny as saying you were an author.
What is funny about being published three times? You ever publish a textbook? Interesting what lengths you will go to trying to avoid the cognition that CNN just sold Joe down shit creek.

And all you can think to do is focus on the person who posted it to Twitter! :lmao:

Where have you ever questioned any of your leftwing media sources?
Sure. The sources I rely on (AP, NPR) don’t tell me just what I want to hear so I question their reporting and usually later it is confirmed.
You're a braindead, dickless moron.

What is funny about being published three times? You ever publish a textbook? Interesting what lengths you will go to trying to avoid the cognition that CNN just sold Joe down shit creek.
Again...in the next few days and weeks, you and the other loons will accuse CNN of being on his side. You can’t keep your stories straight; surprising for an “expert” witness.
And all you can think to do is focus on the person who posted it to Twitter! :lmao:
He’s a known kook just like you.

Sure. The sources I rely on (AP, NPR) don’t tell me just what I want to hear so I question their reporting and usually later it is confirmed.
So, 'usually' means that you cannot confirm their claims making them fake news too?

Again...in the next few days and weeks, you and the other loons will accuse CNN of being on his side.
Do you do mind-reading on the side or is that your main career choice?

You can’t keep your stories straight;
Which two stories can't I keep straight? Name them.

surprising for an “expert” witness.
How sad for you that you've achieved no knowledge nor skills in your life for which you know enough about to be deemed an expert by others.

Einstein was considered a kook too until proven right. No university would even have him until a prominent scientist read one of his papers on spacetime and curvature to realize the portent of what he was suggesting. Most every great scientist and revolutionary was considered a kook by the riff raff and hoi polloi until proven right, afraid of the change they represented--- and while I don't consider myself at all in such company, I thank you for calling me a "kook," it just shows me how very pedestrian and rigidly narrow you really are.

So, 'usually' means that you cannot confirm their claims making them fake news too?
Wow...are you still pretending to be an expert there Perry Mason?

When I say “usually” it refers to the stories they report where I care to intestate it further on my own. Most of the time, I don’t get bent out of shape about hearing news stories that don’t 100% fall in line with my beliefs. Unlike someone like....yourself who will scream “fake news” and look up every kook site on the ’net to find someone who agrees with you.
Do you do mind-reading on the side or is that your main career choice?
You guys constantly have to disavow claims you make. Remember when you voted for Romney and McCain. Now you can’t tell anyone in your cult that you supported them. If I were to take up mind reading though, I could probably polish yours off in a short elevator ride. Are you published? LOL
How sad for you that you've achieved no knowledge nor skills in your life for which you know enough about to be deemed an expert by others.
306>232.... all of the “experts” like yourself couldn’t change a single vote in the supposedly stolen election.
Einstein was considered a kook too until proven right. No university would even have him until a prominent scientist read one of his papers on spacetime and curvature to realize the portent of what he was suggesting. Most every great scientist and revolutionary was considered a kook by the riff raff and hoi polloi until proven right, afraid of the change they represented--- and while I don't consider myself at all in such company, I thank you for calling me a "kook," it just shows me how very pedestrian and rigidly narrow you really are.
You’ve taken kook-dom to a new level, that’s for sure.

Biden will be the nominee and it looks very good for him in the General next year.
1694807031024.png

Again...in the next few days and weeks, you and the other loons will accuse CNN of being on his side. You can’t keep your stories straight; surprising for an “expert” witness.

NPR ..:auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back