You love to see it: Lefty media is already tearing down decades of their own "gun control" advocacy in defense of Hunter Biden

Why don't you explain it to everyone in yoru own words, then?

You can run now. You always do when challenged. It's pretty much what defines you. Don't worry, everyone expects it, so you won't be disappointing anyone

My OP explains it just fine. The problem is you're a fucking moron, so you didn't get it. I'm not going to dumb it down for you, so why don't you just leave?

See? You ran. You realized just how freakin' stupid you'd been, and you didn't want to highlight it more.

Like I said, it wasn't hard to predict. You always run.

He can't handle the wrath of an anonymous Leftist on a Message Board on the internet.

He went away and engaged in the real World.

And now he's got you making fun of him.

He's just gonna have to deal.

So......you folks are OK with a double standard being applied to Hunter. Got it.

Here's the conspiracy theorist's take if the circumstances were reversed. Weiss, appointed by Trump, orchestrates things such that Hunter's trial, for a crime that is rarely prosecuted, will likely be going on during the height of the presidential campaign.

That's what the filthy marxists will never understand.... because they're dumber than fuck.

Like most normal human beings, I'm FINE with not permitting a junkie to possess a firearm. Hard stop.

Just like I'm OK, under certain conditions, with abortion. Rape, incest, etc. I'm not ok with killing a kid as it exits a slut's gash.

They're all about extremes.... which is why they have to steal elections.

dem party in 1 pic (2).jpg

Obviously Geraldo represents all of media and I don't think you understand what he is saying.

I guess those who support the 2nd (myself) all support the hoops one has to jump through to buy a gun now? (I don't, do you)?

So......you folks are OK with a double standard being applied to Hunter. Got it.

Here's the conspiracy theorist's take if the circumstances were reversed. Weiss, appointed by Trump, orchestrates things such that Hunter's trial, for a crime that is rarely prosecuted, will likely be going on during the height of the presidential campaign.

Are you saying Hunter should be allowed to get away with these crimes?

Forum List

Back