Hottest year on record-

We had a relatively cool and wet spring in the southeast and an unremarkable summer in 2016. Where the hell does the left get their statistics? What are we supposed to think about a post that ties Trump supporters to floods? Has the left gone insane?
they have been insane for a very long time. Now that their potential power grab has been demolished they are showing their total insanity as they melt down.

Damned entertaining too...isn't it. The levels on the "shrill-O-meter" are way into the red since election day...and seem to be climbing daily...if this keeps up, a worldwide recalibration of shrill-O-meters is going to be necessary.

That's why the Northern Hemisphere is 9 deg F Cooler this year over the last two years..

Cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, ....

I'm sure everyone would love to see your source for that completely insane claim.

The real data has somehow missed that 9F drop.

hadcrut4nh
I see you have reading comprehension problems just like crick.. The comparison was to the last two years and specifically to the time span over two weeks.. We are indeed 9 deg F lower than the previous two years for the weeks indicated in December.

I see you have reading comprehension problems just like crick.. The comparison was to the last two years and specifically to the time span over two weeks.. We are indeed 9 deg F lower than the previous two years for the weeks indicated in December.

Once more, we ask you to back up your insane claim that the entire northern hemisphere is now 9F below average.

If you didn't just try to fake the data, you'll have no trouble backing up your claim. But if you did just get caught red-handed attempting a mega-fudge, you'll now scream some insults and run for the hills.

Forum List

Back