Hottest 73 Year Old Women in the History of the WORLD

See, one doesn't need plastic surgery and botox to look good, just healthy eating and exercise!

Honestly any woman you see with botox and plastic surgery starts to look so fake its disgusting! Especially too much botox!

See, one doesn't need plastic surgery and botox to look good, just healthy eating and exercise!

Honestly any woman you see with botox and plastic surgery starts to look so fake its disgusting! Especially too much botox!

Preach it Brother!

I see that a LOT around where I live,,,,I want to go up to these chicks and go "BOO!" to see if their expression changes....................

Preach it Brother!

I see that a LOT around where I live,,,,I want to go up to these chicks and go "BOO!" to see if their expression changes....................

Or point to them, do a belly laugh, and say, "Oh my! Look at that freak show!" LMAO! You will destroy her for life. She will probably jump off a tall building with a single bound. :lol:

I am glad it is there for people who really need the reconstructive surgery after an accident to feel good about themselves in public. I see there is a push recently for the deformed cleft for children. I think that is a good thing for them.

I think someday we will master our brain to recreate our body's condition, much like a lizard growing a new tail. I think it is possible.

She looks great, but she for sure had a boob job. ;)

And she is a liberal, notice the Michelle Obama comment? :D

Hottest 73 Year Old Women in the History of the WORLD
Phoe?

Hey! I ain't that old.

Yet.

Dork. :evil:
gramma_sexy_shorts.jpg

Forum List

Back