Horrible… Obama to Young People: “The Republicans Are Radical… Their Vision Is Radica

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
I guess you can't take the COMMUNITY AGITATOR out of him even as President. total disgrace. you all who voted for him should be ASHAMED

Posted by Jim Hoft on Thursday, April 21, 2011, 5:03 AM
Worst. President. Ever.
The most radical far left president in American history yesterday told an audience of (unemployed?) young Americans that, “Republicans are radical…. Their vision is radical.”
Via The Blaze:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_H0TJiQJ4w&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Obama Calls GOP Budget 'radical, Not Courageous'[/ame]

He also told the (unemployed?) kids that Republicans will reduce the deficit “on your backs.”
What a horrible leader.

Barack Obama is the biggest spender in the history of earth. He tripled the deficit in one year, he increased the debt by nearly $4 trillion in two years and Obama and democrats increased the budget by $1 trillion in the three years.

read the rest and comments.
Horrible… Obama to Young People: “The Republicans Are Radical… Their Vision Is Radical” (Video) | The Gateway Pundit

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

OMG I am so outraged at this benign comment after the entire right wing has been calling him a "Radical" since the fucking election.

Good gawd you are dense! :rolleyes:

you would know about DENSE my dear. and we wouldn't EXPECT anything else out of you OBAMABOTS. He could kill someone on National T.V, and you all would make some excuse for him:lol:

• Thanks
Reactions: FYI
I guess you can't take the COMMUNITY AGITATOR out of him even as President. total disgrace. you all who voted for him should be ASHAMED

Worst. President. Ever.
The most radical far left president in American history yesterday told an audience of (unemployed?) young Americans that, “Republicans are radical…. Their vision is radical.”
Via The Blaze:
YouTube - Obama Calls GOP Budget 'radical, Not Courageous'

He also told the (unemployed?) kids that Republicans will reduce the deficit “on your backs.”
What a horrible leader.

Barack Obama is the biggest spender in the history of earth. He tripled the deficit in one year, he increased the debt by nearly $4 trillion in two years and Obama and democrats increased the budget by $1 trillion in the three years.

Horrible… Obama to Young People: “The Republicans Are Radical… Their Vision Is Radical” (Video) | The Gateway Pundit

Typical Divisive politics from a man that has incredibly small minded. I doubt our nation has ever had a leader who vision has been so ideology narrow he's nothing more than a demagog pretending to be a leader. As we've seen he completely fails at being a uniter for our people instead this demagog does nothing than divides our nation.

How come every little thing Obama does that you all whine about, is something (in this case, very SPECIFIC SOMETHING), you all have done yourselves? Get a grip.

outrage.jpg

So trying to cut Federal Guberment Spending IS NOW RADICAL to Obama.He also told the (unemployed?) kids that Republicans will reduce the deficit “on your backs.”

Worst. President. Ever.
Via The Blaze:

What a horrible leader.

Typical Divisive politics from a man that has incredibly small minded. I doubt our nation has ever had a leader who vision has been so ideology narrow he's nothing more than a demagog pretending to be a leader. As we've seen he completely fails at being a uniter for our people instead this demagog does nothing than divides our nation.

yea, ok, bush voter.

:rolleyes:

So trying to cut Federal Guberment Spending IS NOW RADICAL to Obama.He also told the (unemployed?) kids that Republicans will reduce the deficit “on your backs.”

He's specifically talking about Ryan's budget, which *is* Radical.

Everything else you said is true, but the fuckers got to campaign just like his opposition does, that's how every Presidential re-election bid has worked since USA.

Worst. President. Ever.
Via The Blaze:

What a horrible leader.

yea, ok, bush voter.

Just pointing out the truth btw I didn't vote for bush nor did I like him or his policies.

Your problem appears to be you didn't like the truth and the truth is the Messiah is not a leader nor is he a uniter of our people.

His politics are the most destructive kind he's not even trying to bring our nation together instead its like he's trying to foment unrest between the US vs Them that live in his little mind. Be careful of what he wishes for you might just get it.

yea, ok, bush voter.

Just pointing out the truth btw I didn't vote for bush nor did I like him or his policies.

Your problem appears to be you didn't like the truth and the truth is the Messiah is not a leader nor is he a uniter of our people.

His politics are the most destructive kind he's not even trying to bring our nation together instead its like he's trying to foment unrest between the US vs Them that live in his little mind. Be careful of what he wishes for you might just get it.

Partisan, much? Please show me one instance where Boehner and his clods have attempted to unite the country?

OMG I am so outraged at this benign comment after the entire right wing has been calling him a "Radical" since the fucking election.

you would know about DENSE my dear. and we wouldn't EXPECT anything else out of you OBAMABOTS. He could kill someone on National T.V, and you all would make some excuse for him:lol:

Can you really be as stupid as you are?

Can you really be as stupid as you are?

Why, yes. Yes she can. Not many people make in on my ignore list, but she wasted NO time in getting on....

Forum List

Back