Horrible… Obama to Young People: “The Republicans Are Radical… Their Vision Is Radica

yea, ok, bush voter.

:rolleyes:

Just pointing out the truth btw I didn't vote for bush nor did I like him or his policies.

Your problem appears to be you didn't like the truth and the truth is the Messiah is not a leader nor is he a uniter of our people.

His politics are the most destructive kind he's not even trying to bring our nation together instead its like he's trying to foment unrest between the US vs Them that live in his little mind. Be careful of what he wishes for you might just get it.

Partisan, much? Please show me one instance where Boehner and his clods have attempted to unite the country?

I was unaware Partisan that Boehner' was the leader of our Nation......care to point out when that happened?

Just pointing out the truth btw I didn't vote for bush nor did I like him or his policies.

Your problem appears to be you didn't like the truth and the truth is the Messiah is not a leader nor is he a uniter of our people.

His politics are the most destructive kind he's not even trying to bring our nation together instead its like he's trying to foment unrest between the US vs Them that live in his little mind. Be careful of what he wishes for you might just get it.

Partisan, much? Please show me one instance where Boehner and his clods have attempted to unite the country?

I was unaware Partisan that Boehner' was the leader of our Nation......care to point out when that happened?

So, he is NOT the leader of the House? My bad.

He's right that budget is radical.

He just forgot to mention so was his and the dems.

Keep in mind folks, the big hoopla the media conjured up was over the 2 sides disagreeing on 1% of the budget, wow somebody stop the presses!!!

You and Steph should get together and make some really incredibly stupid babies.

I'm sorry partisan but are you malfunctioning? There is an extreme difference between being the Leader our of Nation who's responsibility is to bring our people together and that of the leader of one segment of our government. Do these subtle difference confound you?

you see the LEFTIES here won't comment on the Thread

or THIS..

Barack Obama is the biggest spender in the history of earth. He tripled the deficit in one year, he increased the debt by nearly $4 trillion in two years and Obama and democrats increased the budget by $1 trillion in the three years.

they have to circle jerk with personal attacks, nothing new.

I'm sorry partisan but are you malfunctioning? There is an extreme difference between being the Leader our of Nation who's responsibility is to bring our people together and that of the leader of one segment of our government. Do these subtle difference confound you?

You don't want to be brought together with the left, your posts show this Daily, so stop with the being phony so you can, once again, bash Obama. You're a fucking Birther for Christ's sake, you don't have credence in what you post. You lost that.

I guess you can't take the COMMUNITY AGITATOR out of him even as President. total disgrace. you all who voted for him should be ASHAMED

Posted by Jim Hoft on Thursday, April 21, 2011, 5:03 AM
Worst. President. Ever.
The most radical far left president in American history yesterday told an audience of (unemployed?) young Americans that, “Republicans are radical…. Their vision is radical.”
Via The Blaze:
YouTube - Obama Calls GOP Budget 'radical, Not Courageous'

He also told the (unemployed?) kids that Republicans will reduce the deficit “on your backs.”
What a horrible leader.

Barack Obama is the biggest spender in the history of earth. He tripled the deficit in one year, he increased the debt by nearly $4 trillion in two years and Obama and democrats increased the budget by $1 trillion in the three years.

read the rest and comments.
Horrible… Obama to Young People: “The Republicans Are Radical… Their Vision Is Radical” (Video) | The Gateway Pundit
How dare that secret Muslim Kenyan born half Black terrorist sympathizer say anything disparaging against the GOP! What gall! What sand!

We White Tea Party types NEED TO TAKE OUR COUNTRY BACK!

hello, Pot? It's the Kettle again. You're black.

Thank you for proving you haven't a clue, birther.

you see the LEFTIES here won't comment on the Thread

or THIS..

they have to circle jerk with personal attacks, nothing new.

Stephanie I agree Barack is the biggest spender in the history of our government.

My only hope is when I get in my time machine and go back a few years, you were also bringing up how Bush II was the biggest spender in history and just as often as you are here with Barack.

I'm always hopeful that these posts are made based on principle, and not party. More often than not though I'm let down.

You don't want to be brought together with the left, your posts show this Daily, so stop with the being phony so you can, once again, bash Obama. You're a fucking Birther for Christ's sake, you don't have credence in what you post. You lost that.

Wow I'm impressed you read minds do you .......all righty than.

So sorry you find pointing out that Obama is the single most divisive non-leader our nation has ever suffered through. His record is quite clear in that regard and no amount of trying divert attention from that fact will change it. So you go on trying to deny it and I'll continue pointing it out.

Of course he's up there lying through his teeth. He's a politician. They all lie. They all have a Masters Degree in lying. I have to admit he's pretty flamboyant when he throws his whoppers out there.

He's running for POTUS again what better reason the lie??

I'm sure whoever runs against him is gonna lie just as well.

Last edited:
Of course he's up there lying through his teeth. He's a politician. They all lie. They all have a Masters Degree in lying. I have to admit he's pretty flamboyant when he throws his whoppers out there.

Or HER teeth....

political-pictures-michele-bachmann-crazy1_43760.jpg

:eusa_pray:

Perfectly said, what's amazing is there's a certain % on this board who truly thinks that their policiticans never/almost never lie, and the other party always/almost always lies.

There's so many people who think that, makes you wonder why there aren't more adults who sit by their chimneys at midnight the morning of December 25th waiting to catch goodies.

Or HER teeth....

political-pictures-michele-bachmann-crazy1_43760.jpg

:eusa_pray:

Surprise buttsecks?

Perfectly said, what's amazing is there's a certain % on this board who truly thinks that their policiticans never/almost never lie, and the other party always/almost always lies.

There's so many people who think that, makes you wonder why there aren't more adults who sit by their chimneys at midnight the morning of December 25th waiting to catch goodies.

Who suggested they don't lie hell anyone here knows that by default. But is that a reason to simply accept it and not to point it out? Where is the line drawn on what is acceptable and what isn't.

I don't know about you but as a tax payer I getting damn sick of the behavior this is not what I'm paying these ass-clown's for.

Who suggested they don't lie hell anyone here knows that by default. But is that a reason to simply accept it and not to point it out? Where is the line drawn on what is acceptable and what isn't.

I don't know about you but as a tax payer I getting damn sick of the behavior this is not what I'm paying these ass-clown's for.

Well it's not going to change, democrats and republicans have to lie around the clock, if they told the truth we'd all be revolting.

Who suggested they don't lie hell anyone here knows that by default. But is that a reason to simply accept it and not to point it out? Where is the line drawn on what is acceptable and what isn't. I don't know about you but as a tax payer I getting damn sick of the behavior this is not what I'm paying these ass-clown's for.

My guess is that line gets thinner when the POTUS does something you disagree with. Take waging war in Iraq or granting no-bid contracts to your buddies. When that sort of thing happens, the line for dissent gets pretty thin.

But when it's something like coddling the rich and the multi-national corporations with tax breaks and trying to reduce the defict by screwing the poor, sick and elderly, that line gets wider and wider and wider.

Incredible, ain't it?

Forum List

Back