Hope Hicks expected to testify in Trump hush money trial

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

How exactly do you think you have "exposed" anything?
You stated another lie when you said:

"The machinery of government being exploited for these ridiculous fraudulent “trials” against Trump is the only thing associated with Soviet behavior."

You have never been able to offer any proof or credible explanation of why these trials would be "fraudulent" in any way other than that's just what Trump likes to say....so being the devoted, little MAGAt sheeple you are, you repeat it.
So that is one LIE.

Then of course your second LIE is stating that these trials are "the only thing associated with Soviet behavior.
Obviously not true!
Trump (and the rest of you MAGAts) ADORE Vlad and your most glorified comrade propagandist, Tucker even supplies propaganda for the Kremlin.

So there. Slapped your sorry ass down again. So how exactly do you imagine you have "exposed" a damned thing you ignorant twat?
WHY do you make it so easy to make a fool out of you?
It's simple really..... Just look at how they wait until an election year to go after Trump like a bunch of rabid dogs foaming at the mouth. This makes twice they've done it, and the patterns are so transparent that it's truly amazing how they think the people are so gullible that they can see it going on.

I was talking to a total stranger on the phone about the price of a vehicle today, and we ended up talking prices on everything in the conversation. She then said to me that the election can't come quick enough for her, otherwise to run down and vote for Trump. She admitted that Biden was a compete disaster in every way for the country, and hey I totally agreed with her. Biden and the dimbulbs are in trouble with everyday Americans, and that's a fact he's going to find out come the 2024 election. That was the best random pole conversation ever.

You long ago gave up on doubling down on dull. It’s the only game you’ve got.

Anyway, even though you clearly lack any ability to post on topic, I’ll remind you:

It’s about the prospect of Hope Hicks testifying.

You still have no clue what she might say.
She's testifying for the prosecution which causes you to soil yourself at the thought.

Losing your debate eh ?
Ya think Hicks is going to help Dotard's case, dont'cha? So I'm sure that she'll be subjected to death threats, hate mail, attacks on her family etc etc at the hands of Trump's two legged cowardly animals, after she nails his sorry ass to the wall.

Ya think Hicks is going to help Dotard's case, dont'cha? So I'm sure that she'll be subjected to death threats, hate mail, attacks on her family etc etc at the hands of Trump's two legged cowardly animals, after she nails his sorry ass to the wall.
You figure Hicks will be the linchpin eh ? Rotflmbo 🤣

Looking back at the get Trump cult, uhhhh you better place your bets on something far greater than this Hicks person, otherwise who will probably be considered a hostile witness for the prosecution when they surprise her with their political bias get Trump bull shite. 😆

So she will be the got him now nail in the coffin
Finally
5 years snd 1,033 declaration later I am weary.

You figure Hicks will be the linchpin eh ? Rotflmbo 🤣

Looking back at the get Trump cult, uhhhh you better place your bets on something far greater than this Hicks person who will probably be considered a hostile witness for the prosecution when they surprise her with their political bias get Trump bull. 😆
So she will be the got him now nail in the coffin
Finally
5 years snd 1,033 declaration later I am weary.
Again why did you agree or give playtime a win against me in a post ?

Forum List

Back