Hope Hicks expected to testify in Trump hush money trial

Right. Because non-existent crimes are rare. As in “impossible.”
His crimes are not non-existent though. There are literally mountains of evidence in numerous cases that prove crimes were committed by Trump. IF he ever runs out of bullshit motions and appeals intended to delay his trials then that evidence will be presented to his juries and it will be up to them to decide his guilt or innocence.

Farty is wrong again. (Which is the same as saying he’s still talking or posting.)

The machinery of government being exploited for these ridiculous fraudulent “trials” against Trump is the only thing associated with Soviet behavior.

And your deliberately dishonest effort to paint your opponents as Soviet because they support Trump is an absurdity.

It is the Dims who love all things communist in nature. Stop running from your true history.
You are full of shit as ususl intheButtAgain.
Do you EVER know what you're chattering about you dullard little twit?

Uh....she was Donald Trump's fricking White House Communications Director and counselor to the f-ing president you dummy.
That's like....a real SOMEBODY.
Must have been fired, and possibly for incompetence and what not, so now we are seeing maybe the anger of a disgruntled employee ?

I believe you mean "damn" you ignorant redneck cultist.
A "dam" is a structure that blocks water you twit.
True, but my post remains even though it needed a spell correct by the spelling nazi... 😆

His crimes are not non-existent though. There are literally mountains of evidence in numerous cases that prove crimes were committed by Trump. IF he ever runs out of bullshit motions and appeals intended to delay his trials then that evidence will be presented to his juries and it will be up to them to decide his guilt or innocence.
You run your damned mouth, but don't apply the same logic or bull shite against Joe Biden who you know damned well makes Trump look like a choir boy when it comes to DC corruption.

A better ask would be how you can stand the stink of Trump's ass in your face.
You long ago gave up on doubling down on dull. It’s the only game you’ve got.

Anyway, even though you clearly lack any ability to post on topic, I’ll remind you:

It’s about the prospect of Hope Hicks testifying.

You still have no clue what she might say.

His crimes are not non-existent though.
Yes. They are.
There are literally mountains of evidence in numerous cases that prove crimes were committed by Trump.
Not a single stitch.
IF he ever runs out of bullshit motions and appeals intended to delay his trials then that evidence will be presented to his juries and it will be up to them to decide his guilt or innocence.
Unless one or more of the cases get dismissed first. Or unless (at least as to the federal cases) SCOTUS recognizes a limited right of Presidential immunity.

Last edited:
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
I enjoy making you expose the depths of your ignorance. You’ve done it again.
How exactly do you think you have "exposed" anything?
You stated another lie when you said:

"The machinery of government being exploited for these ridiculous fraudulent “trials” against Trump is the only thing associated with Soviet behavior."

You have never been able to offer any proof or credible explanation of why these trials would be "fraudulent" in any way other than that's just what Trump likes to say....so being the devoted, little MAGAt sheeple you are, you repeat it.
So that is one LIE.

Then of course your second LIE is stating that these trials are "the only thing associated with Soviet behavior.
Obviously not true!
Trump (and the rest of you MAGAts) ADORE Vlad and your most glorified comrade propagandist, Tucker even supplies propaganda for the Kremlin.

So there. Slapped your sorry ass down again. So how exactly do you imagine you have "exposed" a damned thing you ignorant twat?
WHY do you make it so easy to make a fool out of you?

You stated another lie
False. To start “another” lie I would have had to have previously lied. I didn’t, of course. No lies from me at all.
when you said:

"The machinery of government being exploited for these ridiculous fraudulent “trials” against Trump is the only thing associated with Soviet behavior."
No lie there.
You have never been able to offer any proof or credible explanation of why these trials would be "fraudulent" in any way other than that's just what Trump likes to say....so being the devoted, little MAGAt sheeple you are, you repeat it.
I could spend all day everyday for a month explaining again what I’ve explained many times before — and morons like you still wouldn’t get it. You’re not actually interested in learning. You’re just here to spew your gibberish and bile.
So that is one LIE.
No you’re an idiot. It is the truth. I know how that confuses a lobotomized gerbil like you.
Then of course your second LIE is stating that these trials are "the only thing associated with Soviet behavior.
No. You engage in Soviet behavior in many ways. But I was talking about Soviet style show trials. Learn to read. Learn to comprehend.
Obviously not true!
Yiur denial is what’s false. Obviously.
Trump (and the rest of you MAGAts) ADORE Vlad
Untrue. Personally, I hate that fucker and have prayed for his death. Assassination of Putin would be a good thing for the world.

In reality, of course, it has been you leftards who have always supported Russia.
and your most glorified comrade propagandist, Tucker even supplies propaganda for the Kremlin.
I don’t have comrades or propagandists. That’s you and the left wing media.
So there. Slapped your sorry ass down again.
Not again. Not at all. Your self declared victory is actually another massive fail on your part.
So how exactly do you imagine you have "exposed" a damned thing
I don’t imagine. I’ve exposed your bullshit on many occasions, you rancid twat.
WHY do you make it so easy to make a fool out of you?
I don’t. I’ve only enabled you to paint yourself again as the ass clown you always are.

BACK ON TOPIC:

I note again that you have zero inclination to post on topic. The topic is Hope Hicks being a probable trial witness in the Trump trial in NY, currently pending.

And you still have not the first damn clue relative to what she is expected to say. 👍

Forum List

Back