Honestly, why are the people of today racist?

Can anyone of the black race tell me why those who are black racist towards white, hate white people?

Can anyone of the white race tell me why those who are white racist towards black, hate black people?
I judge people as individuals.
However, I do have a bad habit of judging people by their looks. My ex-wife looks like an angel. She wasn't. She was a brown skinned Cambodian. Everybody in Cambodia can pass themselves off as short models. Lean, muscle, tan, tight skin yummy.

If you act like a ******, I won't like you. If speak street trash and act like you are waiting for an excuss to go postal I won't like you. If you speak in ebonics, I won't like you. If you wear your trousers halfway down your ass I won't like you. How do they run from a fight? How do their pants not fall off. I used to have a real hard time keeping my pants from falling off tightening my belt under my belly so hard it hurt and they still fell off. Now I use elastic.

Anyhow, if you have a big ass that cause me to wonder, 'how does he/she wipe her/his own ass, I won't like you. I have trouble wiping my ass. My arms are almost too short. Then I see people with asses 2-4 times as big as mine and gosh ...I wish I could take some blubber off of my belly and stick it on my ass because I sit at work and I sit at home and my butt aches.

cAN
Of course, not YOU.

No seriously I want to know a reason. I feel as though blacks are only racist because other blacks are. I'm waiting to hear an answer like, "because what your ancestors did to mine." I think none of them have an answer other than that. I'm just curious to see some answers. "Because your white." or "Because white people are racist to blacks." I don't see any valid reason to be racist even whites I don't think have a valid reason. You are telling me you are not one bit curious to see what they might have to say?
Well, since you put it in perspective. I would also like to know why blacks murder each large numbers, then shift the "narrative' to a few bad white cops over reactions as if that defines all cops , white people or anything else..Then have the nerve to create a "black lives matter' movement.

Like seriously, they few blacks that police shot and killed is nothing compared to gang violence and them killing each other. They have a higher risk of getting shot by one of their own than a police officer. The BLM movement according to them was created as a peaceful non-violent activist movement for civil rights and to stand up against police shootings of blacks also protesting racial profiling, police brutality, and racial inequality. Ok I get it police can get out of line and abuse their power but it doesn't only happen to blacks. After the year BLM was created in the year 2013, gun-related murders of officers went up 52%. BLM non-violent? yea my ass.

Cops kill more white people than black people. Shit happens in life. Cops kill white, black, Mexican, Asian, etc. people, white, black, Mexican, Asian, etc. people kill cops. Every race is not more innocent than the next. All races had someone who committed a horrific crime. No race is perfect. Honestly the only difference is skin color. There are smart black people smart white people etc. There are rich black people and rich white people etc. There are black people suffering from poverty and white people suffering from poverty. There are black people homeless and white people who are homeless. White people commit crime just as black people do. There are white people in jail same as black people. There are white and black police officers and judges. White and black teachers and professors. White and black athletes and actors. White and black scientist and astronauts. White and black doctors and surgeons. Lawyers and bankers, construction workers and pilots, politicians and news reporters. blind and deaf. disabled and lazy. rapist and murders. role models and parents. law abiding and criminals.

Every human being is the same except color. Which I think the area in the world where people originated determined their skin tone.

Africa is the hottest continent on earth, dry lands and deserts comprise 60% of the entire land surface. Dark pigmentation protects from dna damage and absorbs the amounts of UV radiation needed by the body, as well protect against folate depletion. so Hot regions and regions closer to the equator have darker skin that protects them from UV radiation and the farther up north where it gets cooler the lighter the pigmentation is needed.

I go all day about my business and not even think about hating another human based on color. Like how can someone get that angry over color?

What really gets on my nerves is according to black people everything white people do is racist. If a white person even began to say something a bit racist the flip out and start calling the white person racist and calling the racial slurs at the same time. Or when a black person calls a white person a racial slur and the white person responds back calling the black person a racial slur and god forbid they flip out call you racist and get dangerously aggressive like they forgot they called the white person a racial slur first. But the white person is racist but there not. Its perfectly ok for a black person to call a white a racist name but it is a big no, no If a white person even says ni.

Its ok for blacks to be racist but its not ok for white people? lol

If we decided to make a month to celebrate white history to celebrate accomplishments of white people( Nothing to do with slavery, segregation, or racism)
Blacks will say that's racist.

But its cool fo them to have a black history month.

If white people would create an all white college, that would be racist. But its cool for them to have a black college.

Ok white man may have started slavery but seriously consider that point in time when the human species was still developing, right along with society, culture, and civilization, humans were not that intelligent and didn't know any better.

But who put a stop to and ended slavery? The white man. The white man fought and died to free slaves and end slavery. But the white race doesn't get any credit for that though.

cAN
Of course, not YOU.

No seriously I want to know a reason. I feel as though blacks are only racist because other blacks are. I'm waiting to hear an answer like, "because what your ancestors did to mine." I think none of them have an answer other than that. I'm just curious to see some answers. "Because your white." or "Because white people are racist to blacks." I don't see any valid reason to be racist even whites I don't think have a valid reason. You are telling me you are not one bit curious to see what they might have to say?
Well, since you put it in perspective. I would also like to know why blacks murder each large numbers, then shift the "narrative' to a few bad white cops over reactions as if that defines all cops , white people or anything else..Then have the nerve to create a "black lives matter' movement.

Like seriously, they few blacks that police shot and killed is nothing compared to gang violence and them killing each other. They have a higher risk of getting shot by one of their own than a police officer. The BLM movement according to them was created as a peaceful non-violent activist movement for civil rights and to stand up against police shootings of blacks also protesting racial profiling, police brutality, and racial inequality. Ok I get it police can get out of line and abuse their power but it doesn't only happen to blacks. After the year BLM was created in the year 2013, gun-related murders of officers went up 52%. BLM non-violent? yea my ass.

Cops kill more white people than black people. Shit happens in life. Cops kill white, black, Mexican, Asian, etc. people, white, black, Mexican, Asian, etc. people kill cops. Every race is not more innocent than the next. All races had someone who committed a horrific crime. No race is perfect. Honestly the only difference is skin color. There are smart black people smart white people etc. There are rich black people and rich white people etc. There are black people suffering from poverty and white people suffering from poverty. There are black people homeless and white people who are homeless. White people commit crime just as black people do. There are white people in jail same as black people. There are white and black police officers and judges. White and black teachers and professors. White and black athletes and actors. White and black scientist and astronauts. White and black doctors and surgeons. Lawyers and bankers, construction workers and pilots, politicians and news reporters. blind and deaf. disabled and lazy. rapist and murders. role models and parents. law abiding and criminals.

Every human being is the same except color. Which I think the area in the world where people originated determined their skin tone.

Africa is the hottest continent on earth, dry lands and deserts comprise 60% of the entire land surface. Dark pigmentation protects from dna damage and absorbs the amounts of UV radiation needed by the body, as well protect against folate depletion. so Hot regions and regions closer to the equator have darker skin that protects them from UV radiation and the farther up north where it gets cooler the lighter the pigmentation is needed.

I go all day about my business and not even think about hating another human based on color. Like how can someone get that angry over color?

86 percent of all white murders are done by another white. Learn that and quit trying to justify police killing unarmed citizens for no reason because of their color.

You just wrote an entire post talking about people by color then at the end you swear you go each day not doing that. :badgrin:

You know Pismoe, that is one reason why I believe that everyone should do at least 2 years in the military. It teaches a person to work together with others, even if they aren't like you.
Yeah... Because forced assimilation/integration/cohabitation, really reinforces that long held American belief in freedom of association...

What really gets on my nerves is according to black people everything white people do is racist. If a white person even began to say something a bit racist the flip out and start calling the white person racist and calling the racial slurs at the same time. Or when a black person calls a white person a racial slur and the white person responds back calling the black person a racial slur and god forbid they flip out call you racist and get dangerously aggressive like they forgot they called the white person a racial slur first. But the white person is racist but there not. Its perfectly ok for a black person to call a white a racist name but it is a big no, no If a white person even says ni.

Its ok for blacks to be racist but its not ok for white people? lol

If we decided to make a month to celebrate white history to celebrate accomplishments of white people( Nothing to do with slavery, segregation, or racism)
Blacks will say that's racist.

But its cool fo them to have a black history month.

If white people would create an all white college, that would be racist. But its cool for them to have a black college.

Ok white man may have started slavery but seriously consider that point in time when the human species was still developing, right along with society, culture, and civilization, humans were not that intelligent and didn't know any better.

But who put a stop to and ended slavery? The white man. The white man fought and died to free slaves and end slavery. But the white race doesn't get any credit for that though.

You want to talk about somebody forgetting something. My goodness! Did you go to mars with Doug Houser and get your mind erased?

White people had all white colleges. Whatever state universiry, Harvard, Yale, etc.

The white man did not fight and die to free the slaves. And you don't g et credit for ending slavery when it never should have happened in the first place. Your are another example of dumb. There are 12 months in each year. Every month but February is white history month.

Whites have been racists for 241 years. In their racism they made laws that denied everyone not whites rights. They terrorized non whites for nearly 200 years because the law allowed it. I guess you never studied history.

.This stuff is about as dumb as anything have ever read online in forums. You are a first ballot nominee for the stump stupid hall of fame.

th

Can anyone of the black race tell me why those who are black racist towards white, hate white people?

Can anyone of the white race tell me why those who are white racist towards black, hate black people?
I think that your premise is flawed. Hate may not be the motivating factor. Hate in its purest form seems to require a more personal, and intimate connection.

oh come on, bubbalah... go tell them why someone hates jews.
I'm sure if you ask them; they'd tell you why... I can't speak for others.

Being a person of advanced age, I have had many experiences with four of the five major ethnicities in this country.

I honestly believe that in 2017, there are very few genuine racists. That is, there are very few people of any ethnicity who automatically hate another person because of that person's skin color or eye shape.

I believe that many people are simply afraid that they will be hurt in some way by certain groups.

There is NO hatred involved.

In my opinion, being afraid does NOT a racist make.

Multiculturalism.....

Forum List

Back