Honestly, why are the people of today racist?

I would like to ask the OP what experience he has to ask such a question? I grew up in the 50/60s in Denver, Denver had no huge blatant discrimination, no segregation like the south. It had a lot of things, but we didn't have the racism of the east or the south years ago. Redirect.

I'm just curious what an actual racist has to say to my question.

Like seriously how can someone cause you to have indescribable anger and hate because of their color? How can people use all and focus all their energy in to hating another race? Because why?

What is it about a white person that makes a black not like them? What is it about a black person to make a white person not like them?

I'm just concerned about our youth and future generations being exposed to all to this racism and its over the media glorifying racism. I'm afraid our youth and future generations are going to be racist for a reason the don't even know or have, just because they see the older blacks and whites hating each other.

The only reason these younger generations are going to be racist towards each other is for no other reason than skin color and they see the older generations condoning racism.

If you want to stop racial Inequality we are going to have to start with our youth.

I just think the reason any one has is not significant enough to really be racist.

Now Athletes, Actors, music artists, you know people kids tend to look up to, being openly racist on media and the kids see that shit. In my day Athletes and actors and music artist were role models I don't know what to call them today.

Like seriously how can someone cause you to have indescribable anger and hate because of their color? How can people use all and focus all their energy in to hating another race? Because why?

What is it about a white person that makes a black not like them? What is it about a black person to make a white person not like them?

I'm just concerned about our youth and future generations being exposed to all to this racism and its over the media glorifying racism. I'm afraid our youth and future generations are going to be racist for a reason the don't even know or have, just because they see the older blacks and whites hating each other.

The only reason these younger generations are going to be racist towards each other is for no other reason than skin color and they see the older generations condoning racism.

If you want to stop racial Inequality we are going to have to start with our youth.

I just think the reason any one has is not significant enough to really be racist.
open minded people don
Can anyone of the black race tell me why those who are black racist towards white, hate white people?

Can anyone of the white race tell me why those who are white racist towards black, hate black people?
Open minded people don't frame questions like this, do they? Rhetorical question.

open minded people don
Can anyone of the black race tell me why those who are black racist towards white, hate white people?

Can anyone of the white race tell me why those who are white racist towards black, hate black people?
Open minded people don't frame questions like this, do they? Rhetorical question.
I just want to know what make some one racist towards another race. Like what is the reason that make white people who are racist towards the black race, and vice versa.

open minded people don

I just want to know what make some one racist towards another race. Like what is the reason that make white people who are racist towards the black race, and vice versa.
I suspect anyone that can pretend to be this naive. Are you this freekin oblivious?

Because racists have an unwarranted fear of change, diversity and inclusion.

Ignorance of a given race results in fear, which then manifests as hate, finally developing into racism.

We saw this with the Alt-Right neo-fascist hate march in Charlottesville, where rightwing racists chanted ‘you will not replace us.’

The fear common to most white conservatives that they’ll be ‘replaced’ by minorities is as wrong as it is ridiculous, but nonetheless contributes to the bane of racism.

I would like to ask the OP what experience he has to ask such a question? I grew up in the 50/60s in Denver, Denver had no huge blatant discrimination, no segregation like the south. It had a lot of things, but we didn't have the racism of the east or the south years ago. Redirect.
I'm not racist at all my best friend is black I have dated black girls I just want to know from an actual white or black who is racist against the other what is their reason to be racist towards that race.

I think that your premise is flawed. Hate may not be the motivating factor. Hate in its purest form seems to require a more personal, and intimate connection.

oh come on, bubbalah... go tell them why someone hates jews.

I'm not racist at all my best friend is black I have dated black girls I just want to know from an actual white or black who is racist against the other what is their reason to be racist towards that race.
YEAH, LIKE THAT.

Whites kids hate themselves, then go on to pretend to be black thugs, like ghetto music. And shame themselves for being "white".We have really progressed here as a culture, haven't we?

open minded people don

I suspect anyone that can pretend to be this naive. Are you this freekin oblivious?
Who me?

Of course, not YOU.

No seriously I want to know a reason. I feel as though blacks are only racist because other blacks are. I'm waiting to hear an answer like, "because what your ancestors did to mine." I think none of them have an answer other than that. I'm just curious to see some answers. "Because your white." or "Because white people are racist to blacks." I don't see any valid reason to be racist even whites I don't think have a valid reason. You are telling me you are not one bit curious to see what they might have to say?

I want to know what some reasons are that one might be racist. Like is there personal experience that may have happened? America has a major racial inequality issue and I just think its non-sense. Is the issue an actual problem based on legit reasons that are justifiable to why one may be racist towards another race? Or is it just an uneducated immature problem based on monkey see monkey do.

cAN
Of course, not YOU.

No seriously I want to know a reason. I feel as though blacks are only racist because other blacks are. I'm waiting to hear an answer like, "because what your ancestors did to mine." I think none of them have an answer other than that. I'm just curious to see some answers. "Because your white." or "Because white people are racist to blacks." I don't see any valid reason to be racist even whites I don't think have a valid reason. You are telling me you are not one bit curious to see what they might have to say?
Well, since you put it in perspective. I would also like to know why blacks murder each large numbers, then shift the "narrative' to a few bad white cops over reactions as if that defines all cops , white people or anything else..Then have the nerve to create a "black lives matter' movement.

Forum List

Back