Honestly! Do you think America is as great a country as it was ?

Of course we are...

We are different than we used to be but still stand out among the nations of history. No nation in history has ever had the power of the US and used it less

Last edited:
i know one cannot just 'hope' it...but we must unite and work hard to our common goals

Unfortunately, our friends on the right seem to have developed an allergy to compromise. Rather than the foundation of our nation, they now see it as the plague.

We are still the best country that ever existed, but like all countries we have issues and downtimes. I hope we come out it, but we need some fundamental shifts to do it. First and foremost, we need to be a business friendly country again!

i know one cannot just 'hope' it...but we must unite and work hard to our common goals

Unfortunately, our friends on the right seem to have developed an allergy to compromise. Rather than the foundation of our nation, they now see it as the plague.

Sorry, it's hard to work with people on the left when you know they lie through their teeth and call everyone BUT themselves racists. Suck a donkey appendage whydonchya?

We are still the best country that ever existed, but like all countries we have issues and downtimes. I hope we come out it, but we need some fundamental shifts to do it. First and foremost, we need to be a business friendly country again!

can't pay for all thier bullshit on both sides without productive business paying taxes. Attacking them at nausium is not the way to increase tax payments.

I think most see our country as the greatest nation on Earth, but it has eroded some because of government growth.
I have no idea what your allergy issue is about? Politics, I guess

It was the beginning of the end when we went after Korea. The Nazi's took over the goobermint and created an unsustainable permanent war economy which benefited few.

I just takes a lot of time for something so incredibly big to turn to rubble.
The US is now in a post industrial age and will become as third world nations who are currently in, or now entering, the very times that made murka America.

When they said "the souths gonna rise again" they meant WAY south.
If they can just get the IMF to leave them alone like Lula did, they'll be fine.
Those assholes begged Lula not to pay them off. He told'em fuck off.

try this froggy
A2.preview.jpg

When was America better off than it is right now?

Pre 2007, The 90's. Just a couple of times :)

I disagree. My life is better now than it was in the 90s.

Many Millions of Americans do not feel the same.

Nearly twice as many people are out of work as either of those times. Our National Debt is MUCH higher. Nothing has been done to address most of the underlying issues that are a drag on our Economy and a threat to our Future.

I can not see how anyone could think over all we are better off now than then. Your personal Situation aside.

It was the beginning of the end when we went after Korea. The Nazi's took over the goobermint and created an unsustainable permanent war economy which benefited few.

I just takes a lot of time for something so incredibly big to turn to rubble.
The US is now in a post industrial age and will become as third world nations who are currently in, or now entering, the very times that made murka America

When they said "the souths gonna rise again" they meant WAY south.
If they can just get the IMF to leave them alone like Lula did, they'll be fine.
Those assholes begged Lula not to pay them off. He told'em fuck off.

WTF do mean we?
Look around you, that is a third world country. The USA will allways be first rate everything. :razz:

I think we are great and getting greater, our shittiest days are behind us.

My life? JFK/LBJ, interesting. Nixon, sucked. Ford..okay..got better. Carter, not bad, not good. Reagan..oh gosh..homeless exploded in NYC. Bush - better then Reagan. Clinton..happy days!!! Bush..absolutely horrible. Obama..back on the upswing.

Forum List

Back