Homosexuals - Born or Turn

Born or Turn

• Born

Votes: 20 62.5%
  • Turn

Votes: 12 37.5%

• Total voters
You need to learn Sarcasm....it's higher level humor, I know, but worth the extra effort.

Oh cmon. Htf am I supposed to know he's joking. I dunno the dude.

Maybe the '/sarcasm' at the bottom of his post?

That would have been a good clue, but it was added after the post was misconstrued. If I hadn't known George I would not have known he was joking because there was nothing in the post to indicate it. Maybe you should lighten up a bit.

Funny that I'm the one told to lighten up.....:lol:

Well you're proving yourself to be a joke period.:lol::lol::lol:

You and ya girlfriend CG stop hatin on my boy HG, cuz then you gonna draw me into it, understand?

1. CG....didn't know it, but apparently you're my girlfriend now....I wonder what my wife thinks of that. :eusa_eh:

2. Don't you get the feeling we've walked into a High School convo?

Funny that I'm the one told to lighten up.....:lol:

You and ya girlfriend CG stop hatin on my boy HG, cuz then you gonna draw me into it, understand?

1. CG....didn't know it, but apparently you're my girlfriend now....I wonder what my wife thinks of that. :eusa_eh:

High school is a little too much for you, I would suggest nursery school.

Now now....not everyone needs to go down to your level.....but thanks for the invite. Carry on, Skippie.

Now now....not everyone needs to go down to your level.....but thanks for the invite. Carry on, Skippie.

So whats up with that lap dance shorty?

They are wrong. Do you have a problem with muslims using little boys for "love" and women for reproduction? Do you have a problem with same men condemning homosexuality because that is done with "grown" males? Do you have a problem with any other child molesters? There are child molesters that use the church to gain access to children. They are wrong. How about some less discrimminatory condemnation from you?

If they are wrong, why do christians continue to follow the pedophiles who lead them?

I, for one, follow Christ. Not Christian leaders.

Like I said, christians are so ashamed of their depravity, they they will ie about their faith. Here we have another lying christian who cant defend his faith, so he just threw his fellow christians under the bus. Even he knows there's no justifying the pedophilia of his christian colleagues :lol::lol:
You have never followed christ. Christ never said anything about homosexuals. - You can't stop. Christ did not accumulate possession - You can't stop

If they are wrong, why do christians continue to follow the pedophiles who lead them?

Like I said, christians are so ashamed of their depravity, they they will ie about their faith. Here we have another lying christian who cant defend his faith, so he just threw his fellow christians under the bus. Even he knows there's no justifying the pedophilia of his christian colleagues :lol::lol:
You have never followed christ. Christ never said anything about homosexuals. - You can't stop. Christ did not accumulate possession - You can't stop

At least "Christians" have the sense to be ashamed of people that do shameful things. They will reproach them. We don't ignore the problems. We don't condone those actions thru silence (as a whole religion). We work to ensure it stops.

When do muslims tell other muslims that pedophilia is wrong (is that why there are so many suicide bombers, the "dancing boys" feel they have no hope for a future?)?
When do muslims tell other muslims that "human sacrifice" (beheading) is wrong? When do muslims tell other muslims that women should not be treated like dogs and pigs (that will be your child's mother)?
When do muslims tell other muslims that it is okay to search for spiritual answers in other texts? Talk about "not stopping", isn't 1400 years long enough for the deceit, the violence, the poverty, the oppression, and the murders?
When will you stand up for what is right and not believe what you were told as a dancing boy being de-flowered? Is that what you want for your sons [to be used by some muslim (that makes it okay) pedophile]? Do you just think it is acceptable to use other peoples' sons?

At least "Christians" have the sense to be ashamed of people that do shameful things.

And they show their shame by promoting the pedophiles into positions of leadership

They will reproach them. We don't ignore the problems. We don't condone those actions thru silence (as a whole religion). We work to ensure it stops.

Christians are so depraved, they think that their covering up the crimes of pedophiles is a sign that they don't condone pedophilia.

When do muslims tell other muslims that pedophilia is wrong (is that why there are so many suicide bombers, the "dancing boys" feel they have no hope for a future?)?
When do muslims tell other muslims that "human sacrifice" (beheading) is wrong? When do muslims tell other muslims that women should not be treated like dogs and pigs (that will be your child's mother)?
When do muslims tell other muslims that it is okay to search for spiritual answers in other texts? Talk about "not stopping", isn't 1400 years long enough for the deceit, the violence, the poverty, the oppression, and the murders?

Chrisitans can't defend their beliefs, so they almost always go for the "At least we're not as bad as those other people" defense :lol: Pitiful

When will you stand up for what is right and not believe what you were told as a dancing boy being de-flowered? Is that what you want for your sons [to be used by some muslim (that makes it okay) pedophile]? Do you just think it is acceptable to use other peoples' sons?

Christians think its acceptable for their leaders to rape their children. Christians rape their children and they do nothing about it besides taking a payoff from the chuch.

Doesn't matter. If they're born that way it's a birth defect. If not, its environmental or caused in some other fashion. Either way they should be givin help if they want it. Especially if it can be identified when they're very young.
Please don't make up your own interpretation to medical terms. It is not a birth defect any more than blue eyes or tall stature or a preference for string beans. You don't even know the meaning of the phrase.

Whatever the case the homosexuals need help. Not encouragement nor appeasment.
Yes, I agree homosexuals need help: help from bigots like you, help away from prejudice and inequality that dumbass religious fanatics try to push onto others. But the fact remains that ignorant bigots such as yourself still have no right or say in what other people do in the privacy of their own bedroom.

With that being said: you need some help yourself. Grow up, and grow some real morals.

At least "Christians" have the sense to be ashamed of people that do shameful things.

And they show their shame by promoting the pedophiles into positions of leadership

Christians are so depraved, they think that their covering up the crimes of pedophiles is a sign that they don't condone pedophilia.

Chrisitans can't defend their beliefs, so they almost always go for the "At least we're not as bad as those other people" defense :lol: Pitiful

Christians think its acceptable for their leaders to rape their children. Christians rape their children and they do nothing about it besides taking a payoff from the chuch.

There is no such thing as a Christian rapist. If one is a rapist then they do not have Christ in their heart. That by definition, means they are not a Christian.

Doesn't matter. If they're born that way it's a birth defect. If not, its environmental or caused in some other fashion. Either way they should be givin help if they want it. Especially if it can be identified when they're very young.
Please don't make up your own interpretation to medical terms. It is not a birth defect any more than blue eyes or tall stature or a preference for string beans. You don't even know the meaning of the phrase.

Yes, I agree homosexuals need help: help from bigots like you, help away from prejudice and inequality that dumbass religious fanatics try to push onto others. But the fact remains that ignorant bigots such as yourself still have no right or say in what other people do in the privacy of their own bedroom.

With that being said: you need some help yourself. Grow up, and grow some real morals.

Seeing as their life expectancy is 20 years or so less than normal people, I'd say they need help. Sorry if I offended you.

Seeing as their life expectancy is 20 years or so less than normal people, I'd say they need help. Sorry if I offended you.

BS, and I'm just fine I'll have you know.

In order to believe that homosexuality is a matter or choice one must necessarily be bi-sexual because one who is totally heterosexual cannot conceive of homosexual desire.

Homosexuality is a perfectly natural, although uncommon ("abnormal") condition which has been observed in most other mammalian species. While the cause has not yet been conclusively established there are ongoing studies which convincingly indicate that homosexuality is the result of hormonal imbalance.
QUANTITATIVE SEX HORMONE STUDIES IN HOMOSEXUALITY, CHILDHOOD, AND VARIOUS NEUROPSYCHIATRIC DISTURBANCES -- NEUSTADT and MYERSON 97 (3): 524 -- Am J Psychiatry

The correct answer to the topic question is either. Because homosexuals can be born with hormonal imbalance or it can develop at a later stage in their lives.

Can you prove that homosexuality is the result of hormonal imbalance?
No.

Nor at this time can the endocrinologists and other respected medical professionals who are gathering convincing evidence that it does. But they believe it is and I respect their opinions for two reasons; (a) they are credible scientists and (b) it makes perfect sense.

Can you prove homosexuality is not caused by hormonal imbalance? Or can you prove the cause is whatever you believe it to be?

I've provided one link to support what I believe and there are more available via Google. If you are interested in this subject I suggest you research it. What I can tell you for sure is the evidence these professionals have gathered is quite convincing. But, as accredited members of the scientific community they are constrained from authoritatively declaring hormonal imbalance to be the cause of homosexuality until conclusive evidence is affirmed via peer review.

All addictions are genetic.
Wrong. All addictions are learned behavior.
Actually there is increasing evidence that shows a genetic link to various addictions. One prominent example is the addiction called alcoholism, which you can learn more from via this link:
Evidence for Genetic Link to Alcoholism | World of Psychology

The existence of genetic links is believed to account for the addictive personality syndrome. There is plenty of authoritative information about the Addictive Personality phenomenon available via Google.

Link....

Link....

what does normal mean?

I think they are recipients of a chemical combination that determines who they are sexually attracted too but that's no reason for them to act all goofy.
I believe you're referring to a type of male homosexual commonly called flamboyant faggots, who are generally obnoxious, demonstrative, in-your-face belligerent and generally annoying.

I don't know what motivates this category of gay but I do know they represent a small percentage of the homosexual population, most of whom are not inclined to call attention to themselves.

Forum List

Back