Homosexuals - Born or Turn

Born or Turn

• Born

Votes: 20 62.5%
  • Turn

Votes: 12 37.5%

• Total voters
Why won't you hold muslims responsible for similar or worse crimes?

I don't know about you, but I'm done speaking to an 8 year old using his parent's computer. Don't go to his level.

TLS is being smart by avoiding any talk about how christians have raped so many children. TLS knows this talk can only make the perverted christians look bad

TLS speaks to reasonable people who make reasonable points. You do not. Thus, your 15 minutes are up. When you want to play with the adults nicely and change your attitude, I'll reconsider. Rack me, I'm out.

**ETA...you really come off as very unintelligent. I'm hoping it's just an act. It has to be.

Last edited:
I don't know about you, but I'm done speaking to an 8 year old using his parent's computer. Don't go to his level.

TLS is being smart by avoiding any talk about how christians have raped so many children. TLS knows this talk can only make the perverted christians look bad

TLS speaks to reasonable people who make reasonable points. You do not. Thus, your 15 minutes are up. When you want to play with the adults nicely and change your attitude, I'll reconsider. Rack me, I'm out.

**ETA...you really come off as very unintelligent. I'm hoping it's just an act. It has to be.

So...what DO you think about the horrible scandals of the Catholic Church covering up the continued molestation of young people for decades?

So...what DO you think about the horrible scandals of the Catholic Church covering up the continued molestation of young people for decades?

Thanks for your reasonable question. I think it's absolutely HORRIBLE. I would never in a million years defend it and anyone who engages in it should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. You cool with that?

TLS said he was done talking to me. I'm sure he meant it too. But he's just too childish to control his behavior. TLS can't help but respond to my powerful arguments

Christian wingnuts try not to think about it.

There is no "gay" gene. I'll admit people are born with certain tendencies but that doesn't make it right to act on them. A sin is a sin.

YOU believe homosexuality is a sin.

I do NOT.

fortunately in a free country homosexuals are not bothered (legally or physically) by you or your outdated and irrational religious beliefs

There is no "gay" gene. I'll admit people are born with certain tendencies but that doesn't make it right to act on them. A sin is a sin.

YOU believe homosexuality is a sin.

I do NOT.

fortunately in a free country homosexuals are not bothered (legally or physically) by you or your outdated and irrational religious beliefs

Rightwingers want the Nanny State to punish sinners

Hey, whatever helps you feel better about your situation...fine with me. I'll even support your right to pretend you're married. :up:

Which situation is that? The situation where I am educated and make intelligent claims which you can't actually refute? Please, elaborate on your bigotry and show me how good a Christian you really are. It amuses me.

The situation refers to your delusion regarding an immoral lifestyle that generally leads to an early death by disease or suicide. I'm not trying to be sarcastic when I say that I feel sad for these people. Very sad.
Which delusion would that be? You seem to use these vague terms when you can't actually support the crap you're saying. And then you claim other people are immature and bad Christians.

I'm not trying to be sarcastic when I say that I feel sad for people like you. Very sad. And yet amused at the same time how you can still be living in the 80s. HIV is not a gay disease today. The vast majority of STDs are spread by heterosexuals overall. Nonetheless we STILL have good medication to limit the extent of them.

The "early death by suicide" you refer to is actually a direct result of bigots like you saying dumb things like you just did. Homosexuality in and of itself does not cause psychiatric distress. Hicks like you do.

So if you're so worried about the health and well being of this group, perhaps you should shut your mouth instead of pushing your bigotry. But let's be honest here: despite your talk of Christian morals and values, you don't give a crap about homosexuals. You just want to push your own unsupported religious zealotry.

Which situation is that? The situation where I am educated and make intelligent claims which you can't actually refute? Please, elaborate on your bigotry and show me how good a Christian you really are. It amuses me.

The situation refers to your delusion regarding an immoral lifestyle that generally leads to an early death by disease or suicide. I'm not trying to be sarcastic when I say that I feel sad for these people. Very sad.
Which delusion would that be? You seem to use these vague terms when you can't actually support the crap you're saying. And then you claim other people are immature and bad Christians.

I'm not trying to be sarcastic when I say that I feel sad for people like you. Very sad. And yet amused at the same time how you can still be living in the 80s. HIV is not a gay disease today. The vast majority of STDs are spread by heterosexuals overall. Nonetheless we STILL have good medication to limit the extent of them.

The "early death by suicide" you refer to is actually a direct result of bigots like you saying dumb things like you just did. Homosexuality in and of itself does not cause psychiatric distress. Hicks like you do.

So if you're so worried about the health and well being of this group, perhaps you should shut your mouth instead of pushing your bigotry. But let's be honest here: despite your talk of Christian morals and values, you don't give a crap about homosexuals. You just want to push your own unsupported religious zealotry.

Please don't blame someone having so little self-value that they feel the need to kill themself on others. It's a weak argument and most people don't buy it. If you kill yourself you have mental problems. Plain and simple.

And as a Christian I do care about anyone who is struggling, including these people. But they need to want to be helped.

Please don't blame someone having so little self-value that they feel the need to kill themself on others. It's a weak argument and most people don't buy it. If you kill yourself you have mental problems. Plain and simple.

And as a Christian I do care about anyone who is struggling, including these people. But they need to want to be helped.

I would say the same for you. You need to want to be helped.

I've never considered killing myself. Have you?

I've never considered killing myself. Have you?

Absolutely not....but as I said...you need to want to be helped.

Everyone is born straight. Being gay is a choice.

Gays love to say they were born that way. It gives them an excuse for their actions. Sort of the ole "See, it's not my fault!"

Gays love to say they were born that way. It gives them an excuse for their actions. Sort of the ole "See, it's not my fault!"

Even if it IS a choice, i have a hard time believing it's their fault. There has to be some psychological problem there. If it's NOT a choice and the elusive "gay gene" is identified then perhaps they could be screened for it. Then parents would have a choice as to whether or not to continue the pregnancy.

Even if it IS a choice, i have a hard time believing it's their fault. There has to be some psychological problem there. If it's NOT a choice and the elusive "gay gene" is identified then perhaps they could be screened for it. Then parents would have a choice as to whether or not to continue the pregnancy.

Problem? :eusa_eh:

Problem? :eusa_eh:

Not for me! :lol:

This is not a situation where all things are equal. This is a situation where a minority group is constantly being bullied and kicked around by bigots like you. Are you not aware that bullying in school children causes increased depression? Or are you silly enough to believe that it's somehow their own fault despite the large external pressure? This is basic psychology. Tell a kid they suck, and they will manifest psychiatric problems compared to the kids you say are good, regardless of the actual issue being addressed or performance. This is proven in numerous studies.

So yes, bigots like you propagating hatred and ignorance DO promote this. The best help homosexuals can get is if you shut your mouth. This too is proven through scientific study. So the question is: do you really want to help? Or do you want to continue pushing your bigotry at the detriment of others?

This is not a situation where all things are equal. This is a situation where a minority group is constantly being bullied and kicked around by bigots like you. Are you not aware that bullying in school children causes increased depression? Or are you silly enough to believe that it's somehow their own fault despite the large external pressure? This is basic psychology. Tell a kid they suck, and they will manifest psychiatric problems compared to the kids you say are good, regardless of the actual issue being addressed or performance. This is proven in numerous studies.

So yes, bigots like you propagating hatred and ignorance DO promote this. The best help homosexuals can get is if you shut your mouth. This too is proven through scientific study. So the question is: do you really want to help? Or do you want to continue pushing your bigotry at the detriment of others?

First, if I had an inkling that my child might have homosexual tendencies or was being coerced into believing it was an acceptable lifestyle choice, I would either seek psychological help for them or remove them from the destructive situation. That a parent allows a child to believe they're homosexual or allows it to go unchecked medically is simply bad parenting.

Now, be clear what you're REALLY after. Not legal equality (which i support). You want acceptance that the lifestyle is moral, normal, and acceptable. How's this, I'll stop speaking about the topic when your side stops seeking what I just spoke of. Deal?

*ETA....are you also the kind of guy who supports giving out 10th place ribbons or not keeping score to avoid hurt feelings too?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back