Homosexuals - Born or Turn

Born or Turn

• Born

Votes: 20 62.5%
  • Turn

Votes: 12 37.5%

• Total voters
I wasn't sure if that's what you were trying to convey as you mentioned she was heterosexual and then killed herself. I didn't assume anything though and that's why I was asking for a clarification.

Um...her name was Sally.

Then why bother mentioning her sexuality at all? Sorry, it made me consider she might have changed into a homosexual and killed herself because of it. At least I asked....

Why call me Sally at all? That's the real question.

Yes, but I wouldn't expect a moron like you to be aware of that commonly known fact

Umm, can you provide evidence of this please?

Btw, may I also ask you if you're pro-life or pro-choice?

Simple fact of the matter is he can't, because there is none. That issue has been beat to death a thousand times over. There is NO scientific proof anyone is born a homo, period, end of story.

Are YOU the alternative? :eek:

Hey, whatever helps you feel better about your situation...fine with me. I'll even support your right to pretend you're married. :up:

Which situation is that? The situation where I am educated and make intelligent claims which you can't actually refute? Please, elaborate on your bigotry and show me how good a Christian you really are. It amuses me.

Hey, whatever helps you feel better about your situation...fine with me. I'll even support your right to pretend you're married. :up:

Which situation is that? The situation where I am educated and make intelligent claims which you can't actually refute? Please, elaborate on your bigotry and show me how good a Christian you really are. It amuses me.

The situation refers to your delusion regarding an immoral lifestyle that generally leads to an early death by disease or suicide. I'm not trying to be sarcastic when I say that I feel sad for these people. Very sad.

Yes, but I wouldn't expect a moron like you to be aware of that commonly known fact

Umm, can you provide evidence of this please?

Btw, may I also ask you if you're pro-life or pro-choice?

Simple fact of the matter is he can't, because there is none. That issue has been beat to death a thousand times over. There is NO scientific proof anyone is born a homo, period, end of story.

Once again, Pale Rider proves his/her stupidity by thinking TLS was asking for proof that sexual orientation is genetic, when the truth is that TLS was asking for proof that someone suggested that sexual orientation might be genetic

The situation refers to your delusion regarding an immoral lifestyle that generally leads to an early death by disease or suicide. I'm not trying to be sarcastic when I say that I feel sad for these people. Very sad.

If an immoral lifestyle generally leads to an early death, why do wingnuts live past the age of 5? By that time, they've usually had sex with their christian clergy.

If an immoral lifestyle generally leads to an early death, why do wingnuts live past the age of 5? By that time, they've usually had sex with their christian clergy.

You're......ahem.....:cuckoo:

Well here's a simple question for any straight person who doesn't think gays are born into it: when did you choose to be straight?

I personally never chose to be straight, I've just always been straight.

Well here's a simple question for any straight person who doesn't think gays are born into it: when did you choose to be straight?

I personally never chose to be straight, I've just always been straight.

I, for one, simply don't know. What I do believe is that something influences people to act a certain way. In this case it may be environmental or it may be a genetic defect. Just my opinion.

Like I said, christians are so ashamed of their depravity, they they will ie about their faith. Here we have another lying christian who cant defend his faith, so he just threw his fellow christians under the bus. Even he knows there's no justifying the pedophilia of his christian colleagues :lol::lol:
You have never followed christ. Christ never said anything about homosexuals. - You can't stop. Christ did not accumulate possession - You can't stop

At least "Christians" have the sense to be ashamed of people that do shameful things.

And they show their shame by promoting the pedophiles into positions of leadership

Christians are so depraved, they think that their covering up the crimes of pedophiles is a sign that they don't condone pedophilia.

When do muslims tell other muslims that pedophilia is wrong (is that why there are so many suicide bombers, the "dancing boys" feel they have no hope for a future?)?
When do muslims tell other muslims that "human sacrifice" (beheading) is wrong? When do muslims tell other muslims that women should not be treated like dogs and pigs (that will be your child's mother)?
When do muslims tell other muslims that it is okay to search for spiritual answers in other texts? Talk about "not stopping", isn't 1400 years long enough for the deceit, the violence, the poverty, the oppression, and the murders?

Chrisitans can't defend their beliefs, so they almost always go for the "At least we're not as bad as those other people" defense :lol: Pitiful

When will you stand up for what is right and not believe what you were told as a dancing boy being de-flowered? Is that what you want for your sons [to be used by some muslim (that makes it okay) pedophile]? Do you just think it is acceptable to use other peoples' sons?

Christians think its acceptable for their leaders to rape their children. Christians rape their children and they do nothing about it besides taking a payoff from the chuch.

Typical muslim extremist/homosexual activist/leftist response: what is happening there is wrong, don't tell us how bad our house is, until your house is perfect; we will be corrupt as long as we can take from you.

Christians do not think it is acceptable for "leaders" to rape children. Why do muslims have "dancing boys? While Christians are condemning every one caught doing this, the muslims "only" condemn those that are not "muslim". Translation: it is perfectly acceptable for muslims to engage in pedophilia, it is perfectly acceptable for muslims to treat woman like pigs and dogs (and then breed them for "children"), it is perfectly acceptable for muslims to do anything they point out as others' failures because they are a culture of "do as I say, not as I do". What is the payoff if your child is a "dancing boy"? Does your family get to eat another day? Do you sell them into sexual slavery as 2 years old or do you wait until they are 6?

And another wingnut christian has no defense for their pedophilia other than "We don't molest as many young children as those other people" :lol:

You perverted christians must be SO PROUD that you have raped as many children as the others. You're #2, but trying hard

pope1.jpg

And another wingnut christian has no defense for their pedophilia other than "We don't molest as many young children as those other people" :lol:

You perverted christians must be SO PROUD that you have raped as many children as the others. You're #2, but trying hard

pope1.jpg

Still..... wil focus on the group you hate, but will not condemn the group you support that does worse crimes.
I am not proclaiming that Chistians are without sin or have a perfect system, you on the other hand..... turn the other way for islam and support it.
Keep pointing out where Christians are doing wrong. We will try to correct the situation, making Christianity more sociably acceptable, while islam continues to cause a stain where ever it is (not the individuals, but the "leaders" that use the political part to "control" their fellow men (and children). Please keep showing your bigotry.

pope1.jpg

Are you 8 or 9 years old? Ask your mom for us please...

pope1.jpg

Still..... wil focus on the group you hate, but will not condemn the group you support that does worse crimes.
I am not proclaiming that Chistians are without sin or have a perfect system, you on the other hand..... turn the other way for islam and support it.
Keep pointing out where Christians are doing wrong. We will try to correct the situation, making Christianity more sociably acceptable, while islam continues to cause a stain where ever it is (not the individuals, but the "leaders" that use the political part to "control" their fellow men (and children). Please keep showing your bigotry.

Christians are so dumb, they think anyone who isn't a christian must be a muslim :lol:

pope1.jpg

Are you 8 or 9 years old? Ask your mom for us please...

the christian perverts hate it when we identify the leader of the christian pedophiles

pope1.jpg

Christians are so dumb, they think anyone who isn't a christian must be a muslim :lol:

Why won't you hold muslims responsible for similar or worse crimes?

I don't know about you, but I'm done speaking to an 8 year old using his parent's computer. Don't go to his level.

Why won't you take responsibility for your christian pedophilia? Shouldn't you remove the beam from your own eye before worrying about what's in other peoples' eyes?

Or is ignoring what your God told you to do another of your Christian Values (like pedophilia)?

I don't know about you, but I'm done speaking to an 8 year old using his parent's computer. Don't go to his level.

TLS is being smart by avoiding any talk about how christians have raped so many children. TLS knows this talk can only make the perverted christians look bad

Forum List

Back