Homosexuality is a natural abnormality among the human species

Agree?

I know some will be offended that I've used the word "abnormality" but that's what it is. It's not normal, or typical, therefore, it is abnormal. It is also an undesirable trait in that it's counter to the concept of reproduction due to the fact that homosexual sex does NOT produce offspring.

I know some believe that homosexuality is a choice. Perhaps some do choose to engage in the homosexual lifestyle, such as bisexuals. However, I'm convinced that many homosexuals are born that way. They prefer members of their gender just like heterosexuals are naturally drawn to the opposite gender, as nature intended.

Thoughts?

Nope. It does nothing to propagate the species, and every religion in the world thinks it's icky.
Not every religion....not even every sect of christianity.

All fudge packers should be arrested and then locked up so they can receive intense mental health treatment to cure them of their sickness.

Once cured, they could be released back to resume their lives. But repeat offenders need to be permanently locked up for the protection of society. ... :cool:
Speaking of primative....................

Other natural abnormalities include blonde hair, blue eyes, and the ability to roll your tongue.

hansonband56.jpg

If we survived the Hansons as a species, we can get through this.

There is no segment of humanity wherein a couple hope their child is gay. And no person in their right mind would want to be gay IF they were given a choice. Most significantly, homosexual sex cannot produce offspring. As well, I believe there are probably consequence for children raised by same-sex "parents".

I would consider homosexuality a natural and undesired abnormality just like dwarfism, for instance, is a natural and undesirable abnormality.

It's a "behavior". There is no "homosexual gene."
When did you decide to become homosexual?

Agree?

I know some will be offended that I've used the word "abnormality" but that's what it is. It's not normal, or typical, therefore, it is abnormal. It is also an undesirable trait in that it's counter to the concept of reproduction due to the fact that homosexual sex does NOT produce offspring.

I know some believe that homosexuality is a choice. Perhaps some do choose to engage in the homosexual lifestyle, such as bisexuals. However, I'm convinced that many homosexuals are born that way. They prefer members of their gender just like heterosexuals are naturally drawn to the opposite gender, as nature intended.

Thoughts?

Nope. It does nothing to propagate the species, and every religion in the world thinks it's icky.
Not every religion....not even every sect of christianity.

Satanism, Raëlianism, Unitarianism, Universalism, Wiccanism, Vodouism, and Epicureanism are not religions. They are cults.

And yes, all Christianity condemns homosexuality. Need I point you to the various scriptures?

I was just reading about the prophet Mohmmed , how he screwed a nine year old and how He liked licking fingers. And then he doesn't like homosexuals so much...

I was just reading about the prophet Mohmmed , how he screwed a nine year old and how He liked licking fingers. And then he doesn't like homosexuals so much...

Sounds alot like Joe Biden to me. Hope he doesn't self-radicalize and blow himself up.

I'm just sayin'. :laughing0301:

All fudge packers should be arrested and then locked up so they can receive intense mental health treatment to cure them of their sickness.

Once cured, they could be released back to resume their lives. But repeat offenders need to be permanently locked up for the protection of society. ... :cool:
Islamic cultures deals with homosexuals by outlawing them, they don't sanction then or let them adopt kids. But then our idiot cousins the liberal defend that...

Islamic cultures deals with homosexuals by outlawing them, they don't sanction then or let them adopt kids. But then our idiot cousins the liberal defend that...

They do more than outlawing homosexuality in Iran. They have state-funded sex change operations for anyone who thinks they're the opposite sex. I kid you not.

Gender Reassignment in Iran: A Growing Phenomenon - Fanack.com

They do more than outlawing homosexuality in Iran. They have state-funded sex change operations for anyone who thinks they're the opposite sex. I kid you not.

That take us in entirely different direction.

That take us in entirely different direction.

Agreed. I guess the idea there is "You want to be a girl? Ok bub."

I didn't even know about that until my wife told me yesterday.

There is a genetic component to homosexuality. No amount of money will ever get me to have sex with a dude. However, the same is true for my sister. She is a lesbian, always has been. Even when she was young, we knew she was different. By the time she was 15 it was obvious she was lesbian. She has no interest in men, never has. No amount of money can get her to willfully have sex with a dude.

I imagine that some of the hatred expressed toward gays by some of our compatriots on the right bothers you as much as it bothers me. One, it's wrong. Two, I believe it drives many gays, as well as those that care about them, to vote Democrat.

Yup. Fortunately, there are not very many morons on the right. More and more gay folks are finding out that gun owners are okay people and want to help train the LGBT community so they can defend themselves from the nutjobs.

I am kind a doubting that Iran gay rights thing. I have met plenty of Iranians, er Persians, and they are just as confused as the rest of us on this.

Primitive societies minimized its practice with instant death when discovered.
They were primative....they killed women as witches too.
I do not recall the word "witches" appearing in the book of Deuteronomy, madam. I thought you'd be more interested in the kind of weaponry Soleimani used against American soldiers that caused them such torture prior to death. But here you are sullying others over their religious knowledge. IMHO that's way beneath the person you are.

1. I agree that gayness is not "typical."

2. I agree that gay people are born that way.

3. I understand that in the bad old days, some parents tried to make their left-handed children write with their right hand, for the latter was the "typical" way.

4. At least in some Asian societies (no need to name them), gay people have never been persecuted as they have been in Europe, Africa, and the United States. (American cops would go to gays' landlords in order to get them evicted.)

5. In 2020, more Americans (both young and old) are more "tolerant": They feel that gays should not be discriminated against in employment, should not be beaten up by psychologically insecure youths, and should not be entrapped by the cops.

6. In my opinion, people who go bananas over the topic of gay relations have some issues of their own that they may wish to explore.

7. One anti-gay chief of police here in Los Angeles once said something like: "Those homosexuals just leave more women for us normal guys!"

Forum List

Back