Homosexuality is a natural abnormality among the human species

Definitely a behavior. Homosexuals don't necessarily give birth to homosexual children.

I knew a couple of boys and it was OBVIOUS when they were little that they were gay. Sure enough, they're gay today. Nice guys too, by the way. I don't believe they chose to be gay anymore than you or I "chose" to like women.

All fudge packers should be rounded up and then locked up so they can receive intense mental health treatment to cure them of their sickness.

We could just round them all up, send them to Hollywood, and let them entertain us.

I like a more hands-off approach.
Dammit man! We got enough queer movies!

No, you silly goose. I meant "entertain us" like they did back in the 40's and 50's, before they all came out of the pantry.

Those faggots sure could sing a pretty song and do a nice dance.

Next, we must consider another anomaly, the polydactylists.

polydactyly.jpg

Based on leftist logic, this condition would be considered "normal" too.

Agree?

I know some will be offended that I've used the word "abnormality" but that's what it is. It's not normal, or typical, therefore, it is abnormal. It is also an undesirable trait in that it's counter to the concept of reproduction due to the fact that homosexual sex does NOT produce offspring.

I know some believe that homosexuality is a choice. Perhaps some do choose to engage in the homosexual lifestyle, such as bisexuals. However, I'm convinced that many homosexuals are born that way. They prefer members of their gender just like heterosexuals are naturally drawn to the opposite gender, as nature intended.

Thoughts?
It certainly is not normal for me and 96+% of the population.

Other natural abnormalities include blonde hair, blue eyes, and the ability to roll your tongue.

hansonband56.jpg

If we survived the Hansons as a species, we can get through this.

There is no segment of humanity wherein a couple hope their child is gay. And no person in their right mind would want to be gay IF they were given a choice. Most significantly, homosexual sex cannot produce offspring. As well, I believe there are probably consequence for children raised by same-sex "parents".

I would consider homosexuality a natural and undesired abnormality just like dwarfism, for instance, is a natural and undesirable abnormality.
.....a lot of the gays try to hide their gayness...Rock Hudson, Liberace, Ricky Martin, etc

Other natural abnormalities include blonde hair, blue eyes, and the ability to roll your tongue.

hansonband56.jpg

If we survived the Hansons as a species, we can get through this.

There is no segment of humanity wherein a couple hope their child is gay. And no person in their right mind would want to be gay IF they were given a choice. Most significantly, homosexual sex cannot produce offspring. As well, I believe there are probably consequence for children raised by same-sex "parents".

I would consider homosexuality a natural and undesired abnormality just like dwarfism, for instance, is a natural and undesirable abnormality.
.....a lot of the gays try to hide their gayness...Rock Hudson, Liberace, Ricky Martin, etc
Liberace was gay? No way? I knew about Rock Hudson, he was born in Illinois but he was reared in California.

Definitely a behavior. Homosexuals don't necessarily give birth to homosexual children.

I knew a couple of boys and it was OBVIOUS when they were little that they were gay. Sure enough, they're gay today. Nice guys too, by the way. I don't believe they chose to be gay anymore than you or I "chose" to like women.

I had a school-age TKD student everyone made predictions about. He used to dance around the dojang like Isadora Duncan. Sure enough, he grew up gay.
Of course, Jim Morrison used to dance like Isadora Duncan too. :auiqs.jpg:

Those faggots...

I'm usually with you on most ideas, but not this one. I know a number of gay people that are all good, solid people, some of whom are Trump supporters as well.

I hear you. I'm just trolling the liberals. Milo Yiannopoulos was pretty cool, but where the heck did he go to?

Forum List

Back