Homosexuality is a natural abnormality among the human species

K9Buck

Platinum Member
Dec 25, 2009
Agree?

I know some will be offended that I've used the word "abnormality" but that's what it is. It's not normal, or typical, therefore, it is abnormal. It is also an undesirable trait in that it's counter to the concept of reproduction due to the fact that homosexual sex does NOT produce offspring.

I know some believe that homosexuality is a choice. Perhaps some do choose to engage in the homosexual lifestyle, such as bisexuals. However, I'm convinced that many homosexuals are born that way. They prefer members of their gender just like heterosexuals are naturally drawn to the opposite gender, as nature intended.

Thoughts?

Other natural abnormalities include blonde hair, blue eyes, and the ability to roll your tongue.

hansonband56.jpg

If we survived the Hansons as a species, we can get through this.

Agree?

I know some will be offended that I've used the word "abnormality" but that's what it is. It's not normal, or typical, therefore, it is abnormal. It is also an undesirable trait in that it's counter to the concept of reproduction due to the fact that homosexual sex does NOT produce offspring.

I know some believe that homosexuality is a choice. Perhaps some do choose to engage in the homosexual lifestyle, such as bisexuals. However, I'm convinced that many homosexuals are born that way. They prefer members of their gender just like heterosexuals are naturally drawn to the opposite gender, as nature intended.

Thoughts?

Nope. It does nothing to propagate the species, and every religion in the world thinks it's icky.

Other natural abnormalities include blonde hair, blue eyes, and the ability to roll your tongue.

hansonband56.jpg

Good to see you survived New Year's Eve on the beat.

All fudge packers should be arrested and then locked up so they can receive intense mental health treatment to cure them of their sickness.

Once cured, they could be released back to resume their lives. But repeat offenders need to be permanently locked up for the protection of society. ... :cool:

Last edited:
All fudge packers should be rounded up and then locked up so they can receive intense mental health treatment to cure them of their sickness.

We could just round them all up, send them to Hollywood, and let them entertain us.

I like a more hands-off approach.

• Banned

hansonband56.jpg

There is no segment of humanity wherein a couple hope their child is gay. And no person in their right mind would want to be gay IF they were given a choice. Most significantly, homosexual sex cannot produce offspring. As well, I believe there are probably consequence for children raised by same-sex "parents".

I would consider homosexuality a natural and undesired abnormality just like dwarfism, for instance, is a natural and undesirable abnormality.

All fudge packers should be rounded up and then locked up so they can receive intense mental health treatment to cure them of their sickness.

Well, I don't share that view. Are you opposed to choice?

There is no segment of humanity wherein a couple hope their child is gay.

I was pulling for it when my daughter was a teenager. Very few lesbian teens become pregnancy statistics.

Do you believe that homosexuals choose to be homosexual? In other words, they actually have sexual desires for members of the opposite sex, but they choose to suppress those desires in order to have sexual relations with their own gender?

hansonband56.jpg

There is no segment of humanity wherein a couple hope their child is gay. And no person in their right mind would want to be gay IF they were given a choice. Most significantly, homosexual sex cannot produce offspring. As well, I believe there are probably consequence for children raised by same-sex "parents".

I would consider homosexuality a natural and undesired abnormality just like dwarfism, for instance, is a natural and undesirable abnormality.

It's a "behavior". There is no "homosexual gene."

We could just round them all up, send them to Hollywood, and let them entertain us.

I like a more hands-off approach.
Dammit man! We got enough queer movies!

Do you believe that homosexuals choose to be homosexual? In other words, they actually have sexual desires for members of the opposite sex, but they choose to suppress those desires in order to have sexual relations with their own gender?

Definitely a behavior. Homosexuals don't necessarily give birth to homosexual children.

Forum List

Back