Homosexuality is a natural abnormality among the human species

Other natural abnormalities include blonde hair, blue eyes, and the ability to roll your tongue.

hansonband56.jpg

If we survived the Hansons as a species, we can get through this.

There is no segment of humanity wherein a couple hope their child is gay. And no person in their right mind would want to be gay IF they were given a choice. Most significantly, homosexual sex cannot produce offspring. As well, I believe there are probably consequence for children raised by same-sex "parents".

I would consider homosexuality a natural and undesired abnormality just like dwarfism, for instance, is a natural and undesirable abnormality.
.....a lot of the gays try to hide their gayness...Rock Hudson, Liberace, Ricky Martin, etc
Liberace was gay? No way? I knew about Rock Hudson, he was born in Illinois but he was reared in California.
ha ha ha
....Liberace sued the Daily Mirror that hinted he was gay..Liberace won, even though he was gay!!!, and a jackass for suing
Liberace v Daily Mirror - Wikipedia

I hear you. I'm just trolling the liberals. Milo Yiannopoulos was pretty cool, but where the heck did he go to?

Milo expressed unpopular ideas and was sent to a virtual gulag by the tolerant, inclusive, loving-left.

Next, we must consider another anomaly, the polydactylists.

polydactyly.jpg

Bet that guy had no problem counting to 16.

Using Base 16 would have gotten him the rod where I went to school, though.

No shit. I remember getting whacked on the back of the hand with a ruler by a fourth grade teacher, for counting on my fingers. That sure made math an unpleasant thing, but I overcame that in tech school and college.

I hear you. I'm just trolling the liberals. Milo Yiannopoulos was pretty cool, but where the heck did he go to?

Milo expressed unpopular ideas and was sent to a virtual gulag by the tolerant, inclusive, loving-left.

True. He was considered to be pretty flamboyant, even among the right.

Agree?

I know some will be offended that I've used the word "abnormality" but that's what it is. It's not normal, or typical, therefore, it is abnormal. It is also an undesirable trait in that it's counter to the concept of reproduction due to the fact that homosexual sex does NOT produce offspring.

I know some believe that homosexuality is a choice. Perhaps some do choose to engage in the homosexual lifestyle, such as bisexuals. However, I'm convinced that many homosexuals are born that way. They prefer members of their gender just like heterosexuals are naturally drawn to the opposite gender, as nature intended.

Thoughts?
Unlike say, umm, Cannibals or Coprophagia. Which so far, despite the low numbers gays have bought all those nice lawyers and press agents and bought out our political process. Thus proving how corruptible and meaningless the political process has become...

Agree?

I know some will be offended that I've used the word "abnormality" but that's what it is. It's not normal, or typical, therefore, it is abnormal. It is also an undesirable trait in that it's counter to the concept of reproduction due to the fact that homosexual sex does NOT produce offspring.

I know some believe that homosexuality is a choice. Perhaps some do choose to engage in the homosexual lifestyle, such as bisexuals. However, I'm convinced that many homosexuals are born that way. They prefer members of their gender just like heterosexuals are naturally drawn to the opposite gender, as nature intended.

Thoughts?

I don't think your right. The number of homosexuals has really exploded since I was a young man. In the 1970's , teenagers never got involved in it, it was strictly adults. No homos at my high school at all. These adults hung out with people of other sexual hangups, your hoes, your pimps, your johns in places like Times Square New York. The song "Walk on the Wild Side" dealt with this counter culture.

People that wanted to take it in the ass knew where to go for that kind of action. Those who didn't care to, weren't bothered by it, weren't confronted by it.

The real difference is how the Lifestyle has been pushed on young people in schools instead of giving the teens the heads up about it, like they did back in my day.

Right now, maybe 25% of young folks are involved in LGBTQ? That's just quite an increase and shows how successful they've been in making it mainstream and encouraging youngsters to get involved in it.

Agree?

Thoughts?

I don't think your right. The number of homosexuals has really exploded since I was a young man. In the 1970's , teenagers never got involved in it, it was strictly adults. No homos at my high school at all. These adults hung out with people of other sexual hangups, your hoes, your pimps, your johns in places like Times Square New York. The song "Walk on the Wild Side" dealt with this counter culture.

People that wanted to take it in the ass knew where to go for that kind of action. Those who didn't care to, weren't bothered by it, weren't confronted by it.

The real difference is how the Lifestyle has been pushed on young people in schools instead of giving the teens the heads up about it, like they did back in my day.

Right now, maybe 25% of young folks are involved in LGBTQ? That's just quite an increase and shows how successful they've been in making it mainstream and encouraging youngsters to get involved in it.
The kids are learning it in democrat public school LGBTQ classes.

Agree?

Thoughts?
Humans do weird stuff. We have babies and we move on, time doesn't care about our neurotic sexual fetishes, we exist or we die. Darwinism 101. George Carlin once said something about this, but he vailed in other terms.

Forum List

Back