Homosexuality is a natural abnormality among the human species

Your religion says to kill the fucker and the fuckee. We have seen the flying lessons Islam gives.
Because you are a fudge packer, you have the qualifications to enroll for homo flying lessons. ... :cool:
Sorry I am not gay and I am not a hater. I am an infidel, that is reason enough to kill me, right?
So you're sorry you're not gay? Well I'm sure you can find a "friend" somewhere.
You put a lot into what others say.

Your religion says to kill the fucker and the fuckee. We have seen the flying lessons Islam gives.
Because you are a fudge packer, you have the qualifications to enroll for homo flying lessons. ... :cool:
Sorry I am not gay and I am not a hater. I am an infidel, that is reason enough to kill me, right?
So you're sorry you're not gay? Well I'm sure you can find a "friend" somewhere.
You said it troll.

You said it troll.
What makes me a troll? Saying something you don't like? Too bad.

Homosexuals are like this tiny minority but I cant help but seeing stuff like Will and Grace, the overwhelming PRO gay propaganda shit.It it isn't because they are overwhelming wealthy and have all the disposable income and corrupted the system, is it? We have become plutocracy and the meritocracy has gone bye bye..

Last edited:
You said it troll.
What makes me a troll? Saying something you don't like? Too bad.
Looks like I may have attributed something someone else said to you. Sorry.

Sorry I am not gay.....
Don't dispair, am sure you can find someone at the local gay bar to pack your fudge. ... :cool:
lmao. At the prison during lockdown week, the cons in the dorm I was in went to be searched with all their property and got back really quick for some reason, and this dorm had a reputation for housing several meat tasters. Well the Asst Warden and the Chef came in and saw them all back inside already and he said how did they get back so soon. I said, They already had their shit packed. I thought they were going to pass out laughing.

Last edited:
Other natural abnormalities include blonde hair, blue eyes, and the ability to roll your tongue.

hansonband56.jpg

If we survived the Hansons as a species, we can get through this.

There is no segment of humanity wherein a couple hope their child is gay. And no person in their right mind would want to be gay IF they were given a choice. Most significantly, homosexual sex cannot produce offspring. As well, I believe there are probably consequence for children raised by same-sex "parents".

I would consider homosexuality a natural and undesired abnormality just like dwarfism, for instance, is a natural and undesirable abnormality.

So, sex with my wife became "undesirable" when she passed childbearing years?

Other natural abnormalities include blonde hair, blue eyes, and the ability to roll your tongue.

hansonband56.jpg

There is no segment of humanity wherein a couple hope their child is gay. And no person in their right mind would want to be gay IF they were given a choice. Most significantly, homosexual sex cannot produce offspring. As well, I believe there are probably consequence for children raised by same-sex "parents".

I would consider homosexuality a natural and undesired abnormality just like dwarfism, for instance, is a natural and undesirable abnormality.

How is anyone here supposed to know if sex with your old lady is desirable or not?

When you want to literally screw the pooch, shout it out, and shoot off fireworks and buy lots of lawyers and get publicist to make it seem natural, it's kinda going to alert attention. And not for the good, I might add.

Agree?

I know some will be offended that I've used the word "abnormality" but that's what it is. It's not normal, or typical, therefore, it is abnormal. It is also an undesirable trait in that it's counter to the concept of reproduction due to the fact that homosexual sex does NOT produce offspring.

I know some believe that homosexuality is a choice. Perhaps some do choose to engage in the homosexual lifestyle, such as bisexuals. However, I'm convinced that many homosexuals are born that way. They prefer members of their gender just like heterosexuals are naturally drawn to the opposite gender, as nature intended.

Thoughts?

There is a genetic component to homosexuality. No amount of money will ever get me to have sex with a dude. However, the same is true for my sister. She is a lesbian, always has been. Even when she was young, we knew she was different. By the time she was 15 it was obvious she was lesbian. She has no interest in men, never has. No amount of money can get her to willfully have sex with a dude.

There is a genetic component to homosexuality. No amount of money will ever get me to have sex with a dude. However, the same is true for my sister. She is a lesbian, always has been. Even when she was young, we knew she was different. By the time she was 15 it was obvious she was lesbian. She has no interest in men, never has. No amount of money can get her to willfully have sex with a dude.

I imagine that some of the hatred expressed toward gays by some of our compatriots on the right bothers you as much as it bothers me. One, it's wrong. Two, I believe it drives many gays, as well as those that care about them, to vote Democrat.

Definitely a behavior. Homosexuals don't necessarily give birth to homosexual children.

I knew a couple of boys and it was OBVIOUS when they were little that they were gay. Sure enough, they're gay today. Nice guys too, by the way. I don't believe they chose to be gay anymore than you or I "chose" to like women.
We had a kid like that in our school too. We all, everyone knew this kid was a fruit. Years before puberty. It was always obvious. No way he simply made a choice on the matter, when he was obviously queer long before he was ever even thinking about sex.

And gays are like this tiny teensy weensy speck, and yet they wield this huge disproportionate control, that needs some explaining.

I imagine that some of the hatred expressed toward gays by some of our compatriots on the right bothers you as much as it bothers me. One, it's wrong. Two, I believe it drives many gays, as well as those that care about them, to vote Democrat.

I don't think of myself as right or left so much as I see myself as a person capable of reason. There is no actual REASON to hate gay people because two people getting together is not inherently harmful to each other or anybody else. It should be given no more consideration than any of a number of other human traits.

And gays are like this tiny teensy weensy speck, and yet they wield this huge disproportionate control, that needs some explaining.

They don't exert as much control over the media as do the liberals. Gays account for a small segment of society but when you have the leftist cheerleaders rooting for them, it makes them appear more prevalent.

The issue in that regard has more to do with virtue signaling leftists than the gay community. Those intent on virtue signaling are too stupid to distinguish between identity and behavior, and so defend various behaviors arising from those of a protected identity.

Take drag queen story hour, or the sexualization of 9 year old boys to dance in drag at clubs. This behavior is wrong because it involves the sexualization of children, but those wishing to appear virtuous support it, anyway, because they have trained each other to view criticism of behavior arising within a group with bigotry against the entire group.

Most gay people don't go for that crap any more than straight people go for the sexualization of little girls, but leftists keep pushing for normalization. The left has become extremely authoritarian these days, and they make it very difficult to oppose bad behavior. That does not mean the behavior in question is at all typical for the group they defend.

Last edited:
This is all on lawyers, we all know it. They would fight for anything, it's what they do after all. Make money equivocating and splitting hairs.

hansonband56.jpg

How is anyone here supposed to know if sex with your old lady is desirable or not?

Apparently, K9 knows, having made the judgement that homosexual sex is undesirable, since it does not involve procreation.

Forum List

Back