Homosexual declarations of children of homosexuals brings gay lifestyle into question..

Is this a healthy loving environment, or is it sex abuse of minors?

It is, after all, illegal to entice children to think or participate in sexual activity...

So why is it the homosexual community thinks that they are exempt?

Ellen praises girlish biological boy's "good lips":

I JUST WONDER:
  • What does a little kid need with make-up anyway? Complexion problem?
  • Just how does a little boy get experienced at applying make-up? Was he just born knowing it?
  • Just who pays for all that expensive stuff (for a little kid)? When I was his age, my weekly allowance was 35¢
  • Just why hasn't anyone hit this kid in the balls yet with a baseball bat and told him to get his sorry ass outside and try playing ball with the other kids?

70% of this country thinks these people should have the right to live their lives the way they see fit. Why is it such a problem?

Do you really want to make life hell for these people or what? It isn't right and I think some people need to learn to respect peoples personal liberties.

Conservatives are only interested in personal liberties they agree with. When they don't approve of what you're doing then they run straight to Big Brother government to put a stop to it.

When it involves children being deliberately indoctrinated into the pervert lifestyle then it should be put a stop to. Adults have a responsibility to protect ALL children and not just our own children, we have a moral obligation to make sure that children are not deliberately indoctrinated by perverts into becoming sexual attractions for those perverts.

It is, after all, illegal to entice children to think or participate in sexual activity...

So a kid using make up is sex abuse of a minor?

You mean like every toddler beauty pageant there is?

View attachment 195417

^^^^ That should be stopped also, it's sick and it is helping to advertise sexualised young children to perverts.

No different than parents putting children in beauty pageants!
Actually, it is different.

Unless the moms dress up as hookers and people put money in the kid's underwear.

The child beauty pageants are also sick, the parents need to be slapped, it is not normal for very young children to be dressed up and have a ton of cosmetics on and presented effectively looking like mini-hookers.

70% of this country thinks these people should have the right to live their lives the way they see fit. Why is it such a problem?

Do you really want to make life hell for these people or what? It isn't right and I think some people need to learn to respect peoples personal liberties.

Conservatives are only interested in personal liberties they agree with. When they don't approve of what you're doing then they run straight to Big Brother government to put a stop to it.

When it involves children being deliberately indoctrinated into the pervert lifestyle then it should be put a stop to. Adults have a responsibility to protect ALL children and not just our own children, we have a moral obligation to make sure that children are not deliberately indoctrinated by perverts into becoming sexual attractions for those perverts.
You do not know squat about the parents or why these children are apparently experiencing gender dysphoria and you certainly don't know that they are being indoctrinated. If children have feelings that their gender identity is different than what their birth certificate says, it should be respected and they should be supported and allowed to explore who they are. The alternative is to reject them, shame them and force them to be what the parents want them to be and plan the funeral for when they kill themselves.

Last edited:

I JUST WONDER:
  • Just how does a little boy get experienced at applying make-up? Was he just born knowing it?
  • Just who pays for all that expensive stuff (for a little kid)? When I was his age, my weekly allowance was 35¢
  • Just why hasn't anyone hit this kid in the balls yet with a baseball bat and told him to get his sorry ass outside and try playing ball with the other kids?

You don't understand much about gender dysphoria do you? As I recall, you don't understand much of anything. You have to be beyond stupid to believe that physical abuse is going to make anything better for these kids. I hope to the fucking gods that you never have a child who in some way is "different"

You do not know squat about the parents or why these children are apparently experiencing gender dysphoria and you certainly don't know that they are being indoctrinated. If children have feelings that their gender identity is different than what their birth certificate says, it should be respected and they should be supported and allowed to explore who they are. The alternative is to reject them and force them to be what the parents want them to be and then wait for the suicides and school shootings to start

^^^^ Typical LGBTQ Propaganda, the type that your type is pushing into childrens heads.

Gays will have coming out parties for openly gay three year old boys. They ask their daddys to please fuck them in the ass.

That will happen about as quickly as you are put in a mental institution.

Actually...... you might be on to something after all

I JUST WONDER:

You don't understand much about gender dysphoria do you? As I recall, you don't understand much of anything. You have to be beyond stupid to believe that physical abuse is going to make anything better for these kids. I hope to the fucking gods that you never have a child who in some way is "different"

No such thing as gender dysphoria it's just another manufactured thing from the crowd who insists there are 56 different genders.

Here are some of the 56 different genders, total horsecrap that illustrates borderline insanity:

8053541_orig.png

Unless the moms dress up as hookers and people put money in the kid's underwear.
And that happened where exactly?

Why are you so interested in children and specifically pushing the LGBTQ thing into childrens minds? Your obsessive interest in children is for what reason? You have been asked this in so many threads but you have never given a sufficient reason to explain your obsessive interest in turning children into Homos.

You know, that is patently stupid and you shouldn't say it in mixed company, because to say it will bring everybody's attention to your stupidity.

Demanding protection of children and protecting human rights is not the same as "running to big brother". Because we, unlike you, apparently, do not maintain that child abuse is only child abuse if the state agrees.

We, unlike you believe that if something is evil, and wrong, God's law is that we reject it.

We reject the idea that a 3 y.o. can be a happy homosexual, and we reject the idea that two lesbians who interpret children's *sexuality* are anything even approaching *normal* or *sane*.

And recognizing that any institution or person who advocates, endorses, or subsidizes those hags is a vile standard and should be eliminated isn't a call for *big brother*. It's a warning to big brother. People are sick of this sort of shit.

Nothing being portrayed in your video is child abuse.

String 'em up by the balls!

Fucking Jefferson was an asshole when he pushed for all we should do is castrate them.

Before that it was hanging.

Why are you so interested in children and specifically pushing the LGBTQ thing into childrens minds? Your obsessive interest in children is for what reason? You have been asked this in so many threads but you have never given a sufficient reason to explain your obsessive interest in turning children into Homos.
It would seem that you are the one who is obsessed with children along with certain others . I here to call you all out on your stupidity and moronic ideas about homosexuality, transgenderism and how to deal with children who experience those feelings .

I JUST WONDER:

No such thing as gender dysphoria it's just another manufactured thing from the crowd who insists there are 56 different genders.

Here are some of the 56 different genders, total horsecrap that illustrates borderline insanity:

8053541_orig.png

Feel free to continue to wallow in ignorance Theories of the Causes of Transsexualism

It would seem that you are the one who is obsessed with children along with certain others . I here to call you all out on your stupidity and moronic ideas about homosexuality, transgenderism and how to deal with children who experience those feelings .

No children experience those feelings, faggot. Sexuality happens at puberty. Therefore, no children experience those feelings.

True story. Refute it. Go ahead. I know the way the world works. It's not the way leftist perverts claim it does.

I JUST WONDER:

8053541_orig.png

Feel free to continue to wallow in ignorance Theories of the Causes of Transsexualism

Before 1800 in the US, you would have been either castrated or offed.

I can say one thing and that is at least being gay/trans is an biological construct. Religion that you use to hate these people? Well, belief.

Forum List

Back