Homosexual declarations of children of homosexuals brings gay lifestyle into question..

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
Is this a healthy loving environment, or is it sex abuse of minors?

It is, after all, illegal to entice children to think or participate in sexual activity...

So why is it the homosexual community thinks that they are exempt?

Ellen praises girlish biological boy's "good lips":

70% of this country thinks these people should have the right to live their lives the way they see fit. Why is it such a problem?

Do you really want to make life hell for these people or what? It isn't right and I think some people need to learn to respect peoples personal liberties.

Last edited:
Is the gay lifestyle suitable for any child?

facebook-Queen-Lactatia-650x650.jpg

lactacia-in-action-650x310.jpg

70% of this country thinks these people should have the right to live their lives the way they see fit. Why is it such a problem?

Do you really want to make life hell for these people are what? It isn't right and I think some people need to learn to respect peoples personal liberties.
I agree with letting them live how they want...

However, I'd like a citation for your percentage.

Last edited:

Do you really want to make life hell for these people or what? It isn't right and I think some people need to learn to respect peoples personal liberties.

Let them live....but leave the children alone. It's one they won't win

Nobody in this country (at least nobody that pretends to be sane) thinks that people have the right to live their lives they way they see fit..if in doing that they are actively damaging/abusing children.

Nobody in this country (at least nobody that pretends to be sane) thinks that people have the right to live their lives they way they see fit..if in doing that they are actively damaging/abusing children.

Apparently, Jessica123 thinks that. This is not the first thread in which I have seen her make a similar remark in defense of the sexual abuse of children.

“Homosexual declarations of children of homosexuals brings gay lifestyle into question”

No, it doesn’t.

The thread premise fails as a hasty generalization fallacy – further confirmation of the ignorance, stupidity, fear, hate, and bigotry directed toward gay Americans, common to far too many on the right.

Conservatives are only interested in personal liberties they agree with. When they don't approve of what you're doing then they run straight to Big Brother government to put a stop to it.

Apparently, Jessica123 thinks that. This is not the first thread in which I have seen her make a similar remark in defense of the sexual abuse of children.

There is no sexual abuse of children taking place here and how other people choose to raise their children is none of your business.

She's not the only one.

There is no sexual abuse of children taking place here and how other people choose to raise their children is none of your business.

It becomes our business when they film them and distribute the film of their children while advertising the kid's so called sexual proclivities.

Conservatives are only interested in personal liberties they agree with. When they don't approve of what you're doing then they run straight to Big Brother government to put a stop to it.
-------------------------------------- sexual abuse and sexual engineering , propaganda to children is not right Bro .

Forum List

Back