Homosexual declarations of children of homosexuals brings gay lifestyle into question..

Is this a healthy loving environment, or is it sex abuse of minors?

It is, after all, illegal to entice children to think or participate in sexual activity...

So why is it the homosexual community thinks that they are exempt?

Ellen praises girlish biological boy's "good lips":

I JUST WONDER:
  • What does a little kid need with make-up anyway? Complexion problem?
  • Just how does a little boy get experienced at applying make-up? Was he just born knowing it?
  • Just who pays for all that expensive stuff (for a little kid)? When I was his age, my weekly allowance was 35¢
  • Just why hasn't anyone hit this kid in the balls yet with a baseball bat and told him to get his sorry ass outside and try playing ball with the other kids?

You don't understand much about gender dysphoria do you? As I recall, you don't understand much of anything. You have to be beyond stupid to believe that physical abuse is going to make anything better for these kids.

How do you have gender confusion at an age when you are too young to even have much of a gender identity, much less be dissatisfied with it? Apparently you don't recall much of anything. As to "physical abuse," there are many in my generation who would already call that kid a product of physical abuse by letting him grow and continue on that way. Once he's out the door at 18 years old, he can curl all the eyelashes he wants. By YOUR definition, most everyone I knew growing up suffered some form of "physical abuse": When my parents were kids, they weren't allowed to speak at the dinner table otherwise they'd get a belt buckle across the mouth. Believe me, they grew up fine people, models of the community. Most of the kids in my neighborhood went to Catholic school and got rulers across the mouth, hands, made to kneel in pain on their hands for misbehaving, then came home and got a beating from their parents for getting in trouble at school---- they ALL grew up good, normal, healthy, responsible people! Maybe that kid's problem is that he hasn't gotten any discipline at all. He definitely needs some. Go suck on that lollypop.

It is, after all, illegal to entice children to think or participate in sexual activity...

I JUST WONDER:
  • Just how does a little boy get experienced at applying make-up? Was he just born knowing it?
  • Just who pays for all that expensive stuff (for a little kid)? When I was his age, my weekly allowance was 35¢
  • Just why hasn't anyone hit this kid in the balls yet with a baseball bat and told him to get his sorry ass outside and try playing ball with the other kids?

You don't understand much about gender dysphoria do you? As I recall, you don't understand much of anything. You have to be beyond stupid to believe that physical abuse is going to make anything better for these kids. I hope to the fucking gods that you never have a child who in some way is "different"

No such thing as gender dysphoria it's just another manufactured thing from the crowd who insists there are 56 different genders.

Here are some of the 56 different genders, total horsecrap that illustrates borderline insanity:

8053541_orig.png

Feel free to continue to wallow in ignorance Theories of the Causes of Transsexualism

Before 1800 in the US, you would have been either castrated or offed.

Well, in 1800 African Americans were slaves, women could not vote or own property, we had child labor, and Native Americans were being slaughtered. Are you nostalgic for those things also?

Since being gay is biological and apart of a percentage of our population. What is your plan? Are you going to do what the islamic state does and cut their heads off? See how crazy your shit is when you bring it to its conclusion.

These people are what they're and making them live in fear isn't right.

No different than parents putting children in beauty pageants!
Actually, it is different.

Unless the moms dress up as hookers and people put money in the kid's underwear.
And that happened where exactly?

Why are you so interested in children and specifically pushing the LGBTQ thing into childrens minds? Your obsessive interest in children is for what reason? You have been asked this in so many threads but you have never given a sufficient reason to explain your obsessive interest in turning children into Homos.
It would seem that you are the one who is obsessed with children along with certain others . I here to call you all out on your stupidity and moronic ideas about homosexuality, transgenderism and how to deal with children who experience those feelings .

No children experience those feelings, faggot. Sexuality happens at puberty. Therefore, no children experience those feelings.

True story. Refute it. Go ahead. I know the way the world works. It's not the way leftist perverts claim it does.
You're showing you ignorance again. First of all, you're confusing sexuality or sexual attraction with gender identity and gender identity develops at an early age:

Gender awareness. By age 2 or 3, a child starts to develop a sense of being a male or female. This awareness is called gender identity. Kids this age start to understand the difference between boys and girls, and can identify themselves as one or the other.

Understanding Early Sexual Development - kidshealth.org
kidshealth.org/en/parents/development.html
In addition:
Gender dysphoria sometimes leads people to take steps to change their sex, or become transgender. These kids can be quite young, sometimes as young as age 5. With the help of their parents and teachers, they’re entering school with new names, new clothes, and new gender identities.
More Children Seek Help for Gender Dysphoria
www.webmd.com/children/news/20150422/children-transgender

Be careful what you ask for cowboy

I can say one thing and that is at least being gay/trans is an biological construct. Religion that you use to hate these people? Well, belief.

Gayness is NOT a biological construct. It is a SOCIAL construct. Don't insult me by telling me it is biological unless you can show a definite organic cause, gene, etc., that is proven tied to gayness. Being gay is not something you are born with like brown eyebrows, it is something learned or adopted through either some mental failing, conflict or flaw (identity flaw, need to escape, etc.), and/or through other environmental pressures.

Since being gay is biological and apart of a percentage of our population. What is your plan? Are you going to do what the islamic state does and cut their heads off? See how crazy your shit is when you bring it to its conclusion.

These people are what they're and making them live in fear isn't right.

Gay is happy.

Being homosexual is largely not biological.

It is more then 85% a result of some kind of molestation.

Somebody got molested by somebody.

The other 15% or less of the 4-ish percent that are, are that way naturally.

Unless the moms dress up as hookers and people put money in the kid's underwear.

Why are you so interested in children and specifically pushing the LGBTQ thing into childrens minds? Your obsessive interest in children is for what reason? You have been asked this in so many threads but you have never given a sufficient reason to explain your obsessive interest in turning children into Homos.
It would seem that you are the one who is obsessed with children along with certain others . I here to call you all out on your stupidity and moronic ideas about homosexuality, transgenderism and how to deal with children who experience those feelings .

No children experience those feelings, faggot. Sexuality happens at puberty. Therefore, no children experience those feelings.

True story. Refute it. Go ahead. I know the way the world works. It's not the way leftist perverts claim it does.
You're showing you ignorance again. First of all, you're confusing sexuality or sexual attraction with gender identity and gender identity develops at an early age:

Gender awareness. By age 2 or 3, a child starts to develop a sense of being a male or female. This awareness is called gender identity. Kids this age start to understand the difference between boys and girls, and can identify themselves as one or the other.

In addition:

Gender dysphoria sometimes leads people to take steps to change their sex, or become transgender. These kids can be quite young, sometimes as young as age 5. With the help of their parents and teachers, they’re entering school with new names, new clothes, and new gender identities.

Yeah, that's a bunch of unsubstantiated bullshit.

Credible references, faggot,do you understand?

I JUST WONDER:

You don't understand much about gender dysphoria do you? As I recall, you don't understand much of anything. You have to be beyond stupid to believe that physical abuse is going to make anything better for these kids.

How do you have gender confusion at an age when you are too young to even have much of a gender identity, much less be dissatisfied with it? Apparently you don't recall much of anything. As to "physical abuse," there are many in my generation who would already call that kid a product of physical abuse by letting him grow and continue on that way. Once he's out the door at 18 years old, he can curl all the eyelashes he wants. By YOUR definition, most everyone I knew growing up suffered some form of "physical abuse": When my parents were kids, they weren't allowed to speak at the dinner table otherwise they'd get a belt buckle across the mouth. Believe me, they grew up fine people, models of the community. Most of the kids in my neighborhood went to Catholic school and got rulers across the mouth, hands, made to kneel in pain on their hands for misbehaving, then came home and got a beating from their parents for getting in trouble at school---- they ALL grew up good, normal, healthy, responsible people! Maybe that kid's problem is that he hasn't gotten any discipline at all. He definitely needs some. Go suck on that lollypop.

They grew up healthy? Like you ? :iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg:Healthy people are not ignorant bigots. Your little bio explains a lot about you.:CryingCow::CryingCow::CryingCow:

You are in EVERY thread about children and the pushing of the LGBTQ thing, I am not, I post in some of those threads, you are in ALL of those threads, ANY thread about children and sex and children and pushing perversions into their minds YOU are in those threads. What is your interest in children exactly?

Answer the question:

In addition:

Sorry to see that you are so invested in your bigotry and ignorance that you refuse to consider anything that might challenge your bias

I JUST WONDER:

They grew up healthy? Like you ? :iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg:Healthy people are not ignorant bigots. Your little bio explains a lot about you.:CryingCow::CryingCow::CryingCow:

Are you healthy? No, you have an unhealthy interest in sexualising children.

In addition:

Sorry to see that you are so invested in your bigotry and ignorance that you refuse to consider anything that might challenge your bias

There is nothing bigoted about wanting to protect children from your crowd.

I JUST WONDER:

You don't understand much about gender dysphoria do you? As I recall, you don't understand much of anything. You have to be beyond stupid to believe that physical abuse is going to make anything better for these kids. I hope to the fucking gods that you never have a child who in some way is "different"

No such thing as gender dysphoria it's just another manufactured thing from the crowd who insists there are 56 different genders.

Here are some of the 56 different genders, total horsecrap that illustrates borderline insanity:

8053541_orig.png

Feel free to continue to wallow in ignorance Theories of the Causes of Transsexualism

Who wants to read horsecrap from Cultural Marxist SJWs and their fucked up theories about children.

You are a 70 year old man with a perverted and degenerate lifestyle that involves swallowing a lot of penis juice, why do you have an obsessive interest in the sexualisation of children specifically young boys?

You are in EVERY thread about children and the pushing of the LGBTQ thing, I am not, I post in some of those threads, you are in ALL of those threads, ANY thread about children and sex and children and pushing perversions into their minds YOU are in those threads. What is your interest in children exactly?

Answer the question:

I will tell you one more time! I am not obsessed with children. I have no desire to push any agenda on them or any one else. But I recognize that children need protection from ignorant assholes like you and others here. Children need support, validation and acceptance and people like you provide none of that unless the child conforms to you narrow idea of gender and sexuality

I'll tell you another thing being fully aware of the fact that you will find some way to use it against me. I worked in child protective service for many years and among other things, I investigated sexual abuse and emotional abuse. A parent, guardian or educator who rejects and shames a young person do their sexuality or gender identity is , in fact guilty of emotional abuse.

I do care about children. That does not make it an obsession. Your accusations that I want to "turn children into homos," is a fucking stupid as stupid gets, and it's slanderous trolling. Now get out of my face. If this does not answer your question, it's too fucking bad.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back