UN report calls for decriminalization of all sexual activity, including between adults and children

Biden and his DOE believe normalizing Beastiality in schools is ok, so I don't think Americans can count of Democrats / Biden to defend what is 'normal' and recognize what is 'sinister', 'perverted', or 'abnormal'.

Yes there is a sinister agenda.

That is why we need to recognize it when it is right in front of our nose and learn to recognize it at the level WE happen to inhabit.

Thinking of this as an abstraction while looking away when it is actually immediate does not confront the actual problem.
Agreed.

IMO? I think we should regularly check this entry, and watch it like a hawk. IMO? I believe this agenda will have it deleted, and edited, so the truth will not be known to this generation. (Although, I note, they call it, "Modern view," as if. . . it is not progress, but just, something that is, "subjective," and open to change. :rolleyes: )

Modern view​

See also: Sexual exploitation of children, Pedophilia, Hebephilia, and Ephebophilia

"In the modern world, an adult engaging in sexual activity with a underage person may be considered child sexual abuse or statutory rape, depending upon the local age of consent. In the case of underage heterosexual relationships, which were also practiced by the Greeks, it may also be considered Child Marriage. Age of consent laws exist because minors are considered incapable of meaningfully consenting to sexual activity until they reach a certain age.[23][24] Prepubescent and adolescent children are not socially equal to adults, and abusers emotionally manipulate the children they victimize.[25]: 65–66  These laws aim to give the minor some protection against predatory or exploitative sexual interaction with adults.[24][26]

The effects of child sexual abuse can include depression,[27] post-traumatic stress disorder,[28] anxiety,[29] complex post-traumatic stress disorder,[30] propensity to further victimization in adulthood,[31] and physical injury to the child, among other problems.[32][33]

Modern sexual abusers who prefer boys may describe themselves as "boy lovers",[34][35] and sometimes appeal to practices in Ancient Greece as a justification.[36][37]

Though outlawed, bacha bazi is still practiced in certain regions of Afghanistan.[38][39]

". .. . may be considered child sexual abuse or statutory rape, depending upon the local age of consent." :rolleyes:

7mwr5t.gif

I have been saying over and over again, it is about abolishing age of consent laws. And now we are starting to see it. Next, they will make it so kids can vote, get credit cards, loans and on-line jobs. I find it sort of ironic that it was the progressive movement at the turn of the 19th century that abolished child labor, and now it will the neolib/progressives in the 21st century that bring child labor back. . . .

Just wait. If they believe kids can have surgery and consent to adult relationships w/o the approval of their guardians & family, why not?

Just wait. If they believe kids can have surgery and consent to adult relationships w/o the approval of their guardians & family, why not?

States don't allow children to get tattoos because they are permanent, and tbey understand children are not fully physically / nentally developed, not enough to allow them to make such a decision...

...bit these same adult perv Democrats argue that children as young as 5yo are old enough to decide to have / to have permanent genital mutilation surgery.

States have laws to protect children ('contributing to the delinquency, to protect from physical harm, etc...) but these sick f*s targeting kids completely ignore / bypass these laws.

And now, again, Biden & his DOE are fighting to nornalize beastiality in schools... What's next - necrophilia?

The Democrat Party has been infested / infected with sick, twisted sexual drviants and pervs.

I remember how shocked and disgusted I was when I found out Democrats had created and run for decades a secret Congressional Committee whose only reason for existing was to use tax dollars to pay for the silence of their sexual misconduct victims.

That pales in comparison to what these disgusting pervs are doing to children now.

Hell, what Jeffrey Epstein did to children pales in comparison to Democrats sexualizing them, indoctrinating them, and mutilating their genitals.

What is your reason for seeking the age of consent for sex with children at 10?
I am doing no such thing! I am pointing out as I have before , the the OP contention that the UN wants to decriminalize all sex between adults and children is a lie. I do not support allowing a ten year old to consent to sex with an adult and the UN is not advocating that either

From post 70:

Moreover, sexual conduct involving persons below the domestically prescribed minimum age of consent to sex may be consensual in fact, if not in law. In this context, the enforcement of criminal law should reflect the rights and capacity of persons under 18 years of age to make decisions about engaging in consensual sexual conduct and their right to be heard in matters concerning them.

I am doing no such thing! I am pointing out as I have before , the the OP contention that the UN wants to decriminalize all sex between adults and children is a lie. I do not support allowing a ten year old to consent to sex with an adult and the UN is not advocating that either

From post 70:
While I do agree, folks on the right are setting up straw men to attack you, and you have never, ever stated that you support adult relationships with kids. . .

. . . when you go on to repeat this. . .

1684953719186.png

What this means, is that the UN supports not enforcing the law, if a child is brainwashed or conditioned into believing that they can have a "consensual relationship," with an adult, or are even able to make that decision. . . . :rolleyes:

Folks that are in their young teens, or children, do not have prefrontal cortexes which are developed enough, to have the capacity for, much less conception of, "rights." Children and teens have no rights, because they have no real capacity to understand the implications of any consequential decisions that will affect them intellectually, emotionally, spiritually, physically or financially into the future.

This is why we do not let them own guns. This is why we do not let them drive. This is why we do not let them get tattoos. This is why we do not let them enter into legal contracts. etc. etc. etc.

Any suggestion otherwise is predatory and irresponsible.

For over 20 years I have been warning that they were coming for the children, that children were the end game of all this sexual normalizing of sexual deviancy.

We are now there.

Having already nearly normalized children being mutilated with the lies about transgenderism it was inevitable.

A new report from the United Nations has called for all forms of drug use and sexual activity to be decriminalized globally.
Written by the International Committee of Jurists (ICJ), UNAIDS and the Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights (OHCHR), the report was released on International Women’s Day, with the goal of guiding “the application of international human rights law to criminal law.” Called the “8 March principles,” the report calls for offenses related to “sex, drug use, HIV, sexual and reproductive health, homelessness and poverty” to be decriminalized.
The United Nations experts say that criminalizing offenses related to these issues constitute an attack on human rights.
“Criminal law is among the harshest of tools at the disposal of the State to exert control over individuals… as such, it ought to be a measure of last resort however, globally, there has been a growing trend towards overcriminalization,” Ian Seiderman, Law and Policy Director at ICJ, said in the press release. “We must acknowledge that these laws not only violate human rights, but the fundamental principles of criminal law themselves.”
While on the surface, it may seem relatively uncontroversial, the report calls for sex between adults and minors to be decriminalized, so long as the minors “consent”:
With respect to the enforcement of criminal law, any prescribed minimum age of consent to sex must be applied in a non-discriminatory manner. Enforcement may not be linked to the sex/gender of participants or age of consent to marriage. Moreover, sexual conduct involving persons below the domestically prescribed minimum age of consent to sex may be consensual, in fact, if not in law. In this context, the enforcement of criminal law should reflect the rights and capacity of persons under 18 years of age to make decisions about engaging in consensual sexual conduct and their right to be heard in matters concerning them.
Pursuant to their evolving capacities and progressive autonomy, persons under 18 years of age should participate in decisions affecting them, with due regard to their age, maturity and best interests, and with specific attention to non-discrimination guarantees.
Minors, of course, cannot truly consent to sex with an adult — something these so-called experts should know. The report also calls for all criminal laws relating to sex work to be abolished, which could easily serve to aid traffickers, pimps, and abusers. In turn, this serves the abortion industry as well, which has aided traffickers and abusers by failing to report suspected abuse and returning victims to their abusers after their abortions. Decriminalizing sex work, sex crimes against minors, and abortion would only serve to doubly suit traffickers and abusers, who are known to use abortion as a means to cover up their crimes.

Breaking: AP factchecks:

While I do agree, folks on the right are setting up straw men to attack you, and you have never, ever stated that you support adult relationships with kids. . .

. . . when you go on to repeat this. . .

View attachment 788388

What this means, is that the UN supports not enforcing the law, if a child is brainwashed or conditioned into believing that they can have a "consensual relationship," with an adult, or are even able to make that decision. . . . :rolleyes:

Folks that are in their young teens, or children, do not have prefrontal cortexes which are developed enough, to have the capacity for, much less conception of, "rights." Children and teens have no rights, because they have no real capacity to understand the implications of any consequential decisions that will affect them intellectually, emotionally, spiritually, physically or financially into the future.

This is why we do not let them own guns. This is why we do not let them drive. This is why we do not let them get tattoos. This is why we do not let them enter into legal contracts. etc. etc. etc.

Any suggestion otherwise is predatory and irresponsible.
Thank you for what appears to be some level of support. This is just a messy topic that and people who really want to protect children tend to get over the top emotional about and that is understandable. What I do not know is if my adversaries and detractors fall into that category. One possibility is that they may mean well and feel that their consternation is justified but are not able to navigate the complexities of the topic. The other possibility is that it is nothing but feigned hysteria intended to slam anything that is liberal or progressive while using children as pawns in the process.

Regarding the passage from the UN resolution that I posted and that you singled out:
1684963797599.png

Please note that it says nothing about children being able to consent to sex with adults and in fact emphasizes their capacity to make such decisions and grant consent. I fully agree that it is ludicrous to think that a pre teen can give informed consent to and adult, or even to a another minor who is substantially older. Not only are their brains not sufficiently developed.....there is an inherent inequality regarding power and influence. Rational and intelligent people understand that children can are impressionable and can easily be brainwashed and that their capacity to consent is limited at best.

Regarding the intent of the UN, I disagree with your contention that they are advocating ignoring the law. Rather, I believe that the intent is to encourage more rational and humane laws and a limited use of criminal prosecution. The underlying philosophy is to reverse the trend of criminalizing sexual conduct-such as homosexuality – just because it goes against the grain of religious or moral sensibilities' those protecting vulnerable populations.

I will add that I think that the language of the resolution could have, and should have, been more forceful and direct in condemning the exploitation of children by adults, but at the same time I do not believe that it condones it or suggests a blanket decriminalization of such practices. I maintain that the thread tittle is a shameless and dangerous lie

Please note that it says nothing about children being able to consent to sex with adults and in fact emphasizes their capacity to make such decisions and grant consent.
Annnnnnnd, there you go again. This is where you lose it. You agree that it, "emphasizes their capacity to make such decisions," right after you got done agreeing with me that their prefrontal cortex is not developed enough to do so. ? ? ?

:wtf:

I fully agree that it is ludicrous to think that a pre teen can give informed consent to and adult, or even to a another minor who is substantially older. Not only are their brains not sufficiently developed.....there is an inherent inequality regarding power and influence. Rational and intelligent people understand that children can are impressionable and can easily be brainwashed and that their capacity to consent is limited at best.
I suspected as much. When folks get into these heated partisan debates, they like to construct straw-men.

Regarding the intent of the UN, I disagree with your contention that they are advocating ignoring the law. Rather, I believe that the intent is to encourage more rational and humane laws and a limited use of criminal prosecution. The underlying philosophy is to reverse the trend of criminalizing sexual conduct-such as homosexuality – just because it goes against the grain of religious or moral sensibilities' those protecting vulnerable populations.
It states it right there, you quoted it over and over;

"Moreover, sexual conduct involving persons below the domestically prescribed minimum age of consent to sex may be consensual in fact, if not in law. In this context, the enforcement of criminal law should reflect the rights and capacity of persons under 18 years of age to make decisions about engaging in consensual sexual conduct and their right to be heard in matters concerning them."

While the UN claims, this means they don't want kids and teens prosecuted for violations of the law, who knows what the real agenda is.

1684965098556.png

I had addressed this earlier. The UN has this habit, of wanting to make all laws on the planet, the same. It is a drive toward a one world government, and an inherent disrespect toward national differences.

1684965215838.png

I will add that I think that the language of the resolution could have, and should have, been more forceful and direct in condemning the exploitation of children by adults, but at the same time I do not believe that it condones it or suggests a blanket decriminalization of such practices. I maintain that the thread tittle is a shameless and dangerous lie

. . . and that very fact that the language was so ambiguous? That should be the tip off, as to why this is such a hot-button issue.

The thread title might be a lie, it might not be? :dunno:

It certainly seems to me, AND TO YOU, it would have been very easy indeed for these international bureaucrats, to stop any speculation of any such thing, by, as you say by a, "more forceful and direct in condemning [of] the exploitation of children by adults."

So? That leads us to the question, since we all want solutions, and not fights, why didn't they just do that?

:eusa_think:

"Moreover, sexual conduct involving persons below the domestically prescribed minimum age of consent to sex may be consensual in fact, if not in law. In this context, the enforcement of criminal law should reflect the rights and capacity of persons under 18 years of age to make decisions about engaging in consensual sexual conduct and their right to be heard in matters concerning them."

While the UN claims, this means they don't want kids and teens prosecuted for violations of the law, who knows what the real agenda is.
Well you seem to be getting a diufferent meaning from it than I am

Annnnnnnd, there you go again. This is where you lose it. You agree that it, "emphasizes their capacity to make such decisions," right after you got done agreeing with me that their prefrontal cortex is not developed enough to do so. ? ? ?

:wtf:

I suspected as much. When folks get into these heated partisan debates, they like to construct straw-men.

View attachment 788450

I had addressed this earlier. The UN has this habit, of wanting to make all laws on the planet, the same. It is a drive toward a one world government, and an inherent disrespect toward national differences.

View attachment 788451

. . . and that very fact that the language was so ambiguous? That should be the tip off, as to why this is such a hot-button issue.l

The thread title might be a lie, it might not be? :dunno:

It certainly seems to me, AND TO YOU, it would have been very easy indeed for these international bureaucrats, to stop any speculation of any such thing, by, as you say by a, "more forceful and direct in condemning [of] the exploitation of children by adults."

So? That leads us to the question, since we all want solutions, and not fights, why didn't they just do that?

:eusa_think:
The article set the age for consensual sex at 10. At no point did it state that this referred to sex with a peer, nor did it say anything about sex with an adult.

As it reads, as long as an adult can get to a child and groom them to the point where the child is a willing participant, the adult groomer can nail them as soon as they are ten.

Considering that this is very the same august body whose so-called "peacekeepers" traffic children for sex, it is abundantly clear to me what they are after.

The article set the age for consensual sex at 10.
I did not see that anywhere in the OP. I did see it in a subsequent posting.

If I didn't, you can't accuse PP of supporting something he might have missed, IMO.

At no point did it state that this referred to sex with a peer, nor did it say anything about sex with an adult.
Which I pointed out, and then, since this has caused so much of a fracas, someone questioned someone from the UN. I posted the response.

Listen, neither of us trusts the UN or these global institutions, and Prog. Patriot, when I got him to unequivocally denounce adults victimizing kids, and that if this policy in anyway calls for the decriminalization of this activity, he also would be disgusted. . . but. . . .

He believes we are nutty conspiracy theorists.

Now you're decending into nonsensical conspiracy theories. Proposiition 21 ???

Did you even watch post #219? I did not bring this thread back up lightly. The Corbett Report uses sourcing, that is generally verified, from establishment, and fringe sites, collectively.

Here are the sources, I don't expect you to be reasonable at this point though.

"Story #1: Outrage Over WHO Guidance on “Sexuality for Infants”

Outrage Over WHO Guidance on "Sexuality for Infants" – The Daily Sceptic

Joycelyn Elders: Comments on abortion and masturbation

Joycelyn Elders - Wikipedia

“Children Should Have Sex Partners” – The UN Agenda to Normalize Pedophilia

“Children should have sex partners” – The UN agenda to normalize pedophilia

PDF: International Technical Guidance On Sexuality Education - An Evidence-Informed Approach

https://www.stopworldcontrol.com/do...technical-guidance-on-sexuality-education.pdf

Video: TLAV – U.N. Normalizes Pedophilia?

PDF: The 8 March Principles for a Human Rights-Based Approach to Criminal Law Proscribing Conduct Associated with Sex, Reproduction, Drug Use, HIV, Homelessness and Poverty

https://www.icj.org/wp-content/uplo...ciples-FINAL-printer-version-1-MARCH-2023.pdf

UN Report Did Not Call for Decriminalizing Sex Between Adults, Minors

UN report did not call for decriminalizing sex between adults and minors

Story #2: Non-Binary Character In New Transformers Cartoon Goes Viral As People Call For "Another Brand Boycott"

Non-Binary Character In New Transformer Cartoon Goes Viral As People Call For "Another Brand Boycott" | ZeroHedge

Anheuser-Busch Stock Downgraded By HSBC Analysts Over Bud Light ‘Crisis’

https://archive.ph/nw3ZS

Who Is Linda Yaccarino, Twitter’s New CEO?

https://archive.is/1We5o

New Twitter CEO Linda Yaccarino, WEF Executive Chair, Suggested Elon Limit His Tweets

New Twitter CEO Linda Yaccarino is a WEF Executive Chair That Suggested Elon Musk Limit His Tweets

What is the Trans Agenda? - Questions For Corbett #082

What is the Trans Agenda? - Questions For Corbett #082 - The Corbett Report
"

I already got you to agree with me via the Socratic method. I know you are not a bad person, nor are you a dummy. Logically, we agree.

You can't find a reason that these professional diplomats would not make their declarations LESS AMBIGUOUS, unless they actually did have an untoward agenda.

:rolleyes:

It was, at this point, you left the realm of reasonable discussion, and started in on illogical fallacious crap, this happens when folks are faced with cognitive dissonance.

I get it. I get it all the time.

iu

Last edited:
If I didn't, you can't accuse PP of supporting something he might have missed, IMO.
I don't think he missed it at all. In previous comments, he has referred to a 3 year old child as already being a tranny.

The one thing I DO know is that when I was 11, and the man I would only later understand was grooming me grabbed my crotch, I was terrified. I was stunned and frozen and I didn't know what to do. I felt shame and it took me a long time to get over that shame.

I don't want that to happen to other children and I am treated as a pariah here by the management because of this. You know that old line about "walk a mile in my shoes"?

It does not exist here.

I did not see that anywhere in the OP. I did see it in a subsequent posting.

Which I pointed out, and then, since this has caused so much of a fracas, someone questioned someone from the UN. I posted the response.

Listen, neither of us trusts the UN or these global institutions, and Prog. Patriot, when I got him to unequivocally denounce adults victimizing kids, and that if this policy in anyway calls for the decriminalization of this activity, he also would be disgusted. . . but. . . .

He believes we are nutty conspiracy theorists.

Did you even watch post #219? I did not bring this thread back up lightly. The Corbett Report uses sourcing, that is generally verified, from establishment, and fringe sites, collectively.

Here are the sources, I don't expect you to be reasonable at this point though.

"Story #1: Outrage Over WHO Guidance on “Sexuality for Infants”

Outrage Over WHO Guidance on "Sexuality for Infants" – The Daily Sceptic

Joycelyn Elders: Comments on abortion and masturbation

Joycelyn Elders - Wikipedia

“Children Should Have Sex Partners” – The UN Agenda to Normalize Pedophilia

“Children should have sex partners” – The UN agenda to normalize pedophilia

PDF: International Technical Guidance On Sexuality Education - An Evidence-Informed Approach

https://www.stopworldcontrol.com/do...technical-guidance-on-sexuality-education.pdf

Video: TLAV – U.N. Normalizes Pedophilia?

PDF: The 8 March Principles for a Human Rights-Based Approach to Criminal Law Proscribing Conduct Associated with Sex, Reproduction, Drug Use, HIV, Homelessness and Poverty

https://www.icj.org/wp-content/uplo...ciples-FINAL-printer-version-1-MARCH-2023.pdf

UN Report Did Not Call for Decriminalizing Sex Between Adults, Minors

UN report did not call for decriminalizing sex between adults and minors

Story #2: Non-Binary Character In New Transformers Cartoon Goes Viral As People Call For "Another Brand Boycott"

Non-Binary Character In New Transformer Cartoon Goes Viral As People Call For "Another Brand Boycott" | ZeroHedge

Anheuser-Busch Stock Downgraded By HSBC Analysts Over Bud Light ‘Crisis’

https://archive.ph/nw3ZS

Who Is Linda Yaccarino, Twitter’s New CEO?

https://archive.is/1We5o

New Twitter CEO Linda Yaccarino, WEF Executive Chair, Suggested Elon Limit His Tweets

New Twitter CEO Linda Yaccarino is a WEF Executive Chair That Suggested Elon Musk Limit His Tweets

What is the Trans Agenda? - Questions For Corbett #082

What is the Trans Agenda? - Questions For Corbett #082 - The Corbett Report
"

I already got you to agree with me via the Socratic method. I know you are not a bad person, nor are you a dummy. Logically, we agree.

You can't find a reason that these professional diplomats would not make their declarations LESS AMBIGUOUS, unless they actually did have an untoward agenda.

:rolleyes:

It was, at this point, you left the realm of reasonable discussion, and started in on illogical fallacious crap, this happens when folks are faced with cognitive dissonance.

I get it. I get it all the time.

iu

Well I must say, unlike most others you have put a lot of effort into the research and I will admit that some of what you uncovered is a bit troubling. The convoluted language and vague concepts contained in the UN documents, including those from the WHO and UNESCO do give me pause and has led me to wonder if there is not something nefarious going on there after all. At the very least, the UN could have been more forceful and direct in the condemnation of the exploitation of children by adults

Having said that, I must also say that I find your sources that offer interpretations of the meaning and intent of the UN policies questionable at best. They include provocative and obviously conspiracy oriented organizations such as “Stop World Control” as well as others like the Daily Sceptic and Zero Hedge which has questionable credibility. Then the Corbett Report. Who the hell are these guys anyway? I may have been sucked into believing the UN, but you need to consider what you have been sucked into. Nevertheless it is refreshing to communicate with someone who is willing to have an adult conversation and tries to sort out a complex hot button issue, even if you’re a bit naïve about your sources. . However, at this point I have no further interest in trying to decipher this mess. It is just too difficult to cut through the lies, distortions and hysteria. I think that I am in fact being very reasonable whether you think so or not.

At this point, there are others who I just will not waste my time dealing with such as (5) easyt65 | US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum who bleats about Biden wanting to normalize bestiality, and my nemesis (5) Dogmaphobe | US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum who moronically repeats the lie that I promote the sexualization of 3 year olds and does not seem to understand the difference between sexuality and gender identity. Most recently, they states that I think that a three year old can be a “Tranny” No you fucking moron, I did not say that. While I don’t recall exactly what I said, I was nothing to indicate that I think that a three year old expresses any doubts about gender, that they should just be labeled as transgender and put on a path to transitioning. That is blatant and shameless dishonesty which I will not engege in and longer. What I believe that I said –and this is a verifiable fact- that a three year old is aware of their gender. Most of the time they identify with the gender assigned at birth, but in rare instances they do not. That in itself does not mean that they are transgender and there is plenty of time to deal with that down the road. In the meantime, the extent of intervention should be limited to passively allowing that child to express their sense of gender through appearance, and play . That is my final say on the matter. Take it or leave it. I would encourage (5) Dogmaphobe | US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum to take the opportunity to learn something here but I am sure that it will not and probably cannot. It would rather wallow in willful ignorance and spread lies and hysteria My work is done here

For over 20 years I have been warning that they were coming for the children, that children were the end game of all this sexual normalizing of sexual deviancy.

We are now there.

Having already nearly normalized children being mutilated with the lies about transgenderism it was inevitable.

A new report from the United Nations has called for all forms of drug use and sexual activity to be decriminalized globally.
Written by the International Committee of Jurists (ICJ), UNAIDS and the Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights (OHCHR), the report was released on International Women’s Day, with the goal of guiding “the application of international human rights law to criminal law.” Called the “8 March principles,” the report calls for offenses related to “sex, drug use, HIV, sexual and reproductive health, homelessness and poverty” to be decriminalized.
The United Nations experts say that criminalizing offenses related to these issues constitute an attack on human rights.
“Criminal law is among the harshest of tools at the disposal of the State to exert control over individuals… as such, it ought to be a measure of last resort however, globally, there has been a growing trend towards overcriminalization,” Ian Seiderman, Law and Policy Director at ICJ, said in the press release. “We must acknowledge that these laws not only violate human rights, but the fundamental principles of criminal law themselves.”
While on the surface, it may seem relatively uncontroversial, the report calls for sex between adults and minors to be decriminalized, so long as the minors “consent”:
With respect to the enforcement of criminal law, any prescribed minimum age of consent to sex must be applied in a non-discriminatory manner. Enforcement may not be linked to the sex/gender of participants or age of consent to marriage. Moreover, sexual conduct involving persons below the domestically prescribed minimum age of consent to sex may be consensual, in fact, if not in law. In this context, the enforcement of criminal law should reflect the rights and capacity of persons under 18 years of age to make decisions about engaging in consensual sexual conduct and their right to be heard in matters concerning them.
Pursuant to their evolving capacities and progressive autonomy, persons under 18 years of age should participate in decisions affecting them, with due regard to their age, maturity and best interests, and with specific attention to non-discrimination guarantees.
Minors, of course, cannot truly consent to sex with an adult — something these so-called experts should know. The report also calls for all criminal laws relating to sex work to be abolished, which could easily serve to aid traffickers, pimps, and abusers. In turn, this serves the abortion industry as well, which has aided traffickers and abusers by failing to report suspected abuse and returning victims to their abusers after their abortions. Decriminalizing sex work, sex crimes against minors, and abortion would only serve to doubly suit traffickers and abusers, who are known to use abortion as a means to cover up their crimes.

Just one tiny step closer to Dems and their WEF masters having unhindered access to the kids of their choice. Their sick lust knows no bounds. They're soulless pedophiles who lack a conscience. Dems and their allies are sick people.

Forum List

Back