Homelessness. Let me ask you this

How compassionate you are. Not.

Compassion is for the weak and spineless. If you cannot support yourself you do humanity a service by removing yourself from it.

So I take it that when you become old and decrepit, or an invalid due to some traumatic event, you will be doing humanity a favor by pulling yourself out of the gene pool. Showing compassion for one's fellow humans is not weak and spineless. In fact, it is exactly the opposite. By the way, the lack of compassion for others is a symptom of sociopathy. Congratulations.

Excellent! A few days before Christmas.......and we have a thread to draw out all of the Scrooges! These nutters can't help themselves. They must post in any thread that gives them a chance to piss on poor people.

How many are coming to Christmas at your house? How many have you adopted? What time are you scheduled at the soup kitchen?

Talk's cheap ...

I've known a lot of homeless people, a fair percentage (maybe a quarter) are mentally ill and self medicate with drugs and alcohol. We used to have an adequate mental health system in this country that helped people too far gone to function in society, thank-you Ronald Reagan.

Uhhhh .... Ronald Reagan hasn't been president for 30 years .... you didn't do anything since then?

Excellent! A few days before Christmas.......and we have a thread to draw out all of the Scrooges! These nutters can't help themselves. They must post in any thread that gives them a chance to piss on poor people.

How many are coming to Christmas at your house? How many have you adopted? What time are you scheduled at the soup kitchen?

Talk's cheap ...

Well.....look at that. I offended a wannabe Ebineezer!

My talk is backed up by my vote.....which goes to those who don't piss on poor people.

Talk's cheap ...

My talk is backed up by my vote.....which goes to those who don't piss on poor people.

Offend me? You ain't capable ....

You talk the talk, but you just can't walk the walk .... I'll be at the Catholic Charities Mission Kitchen on Thursday. Where will you be?

Think of me when you open yet another gift you didn't need in the first place ... better yet, think of the people I'll be serving ... for the 14th straight year.

That's the problem ... libs talk with their mouths. Conservatives talk with their actions. Wanna compare charitable donations over the past 15 years?

Talk's cheap ...

You talk the talk, but you just can't walk the walk .... I'll be at the Catholic Charities Mission Kitchen on Thursday. Where will you be?

Think of me when you open yet another gift you didn't need in the first place ... better yet, think of the people I'll be serving ... for the 14th straight year.

That's the problem ... libs talk with their mouths. Conservatives talk with their actions. Wanna compare charitable donations over the past 15 years?

The difference between you and me: I don't brag about my charity. I don't need to. My conscience is clear.

Talk's cheap ...

The difference between you and me: I don't brag about my charity. I don't need to. My conscience is clear.

I wasn't bragging about mine ... I was exposing YOUR lack of humanity. You did it much better than I ever could have.

So exactly how would you carry this policy to reality? Gather them up and ship them overseas? Make suicide legal? Ask them to commit suicide after you make it legal?

Leave them on the streets yo starve or freeze. Then display the bodies for the youth to ensure they know what happens to those who want to take from Society rather than contributing to it. .

So I take it that when you become old and decrepit, or an invalid due to some traumatic event, you will be doing humanity a favor by pulling yourself out of the gene pool.

Yes. The bullet is already put aside with my initials engraved on it.

Showing compassion for one's fellow humans is not weak and spineless. In fact, it is exactly the opposite. By the way, the lack of compassion for others is a symptom of sociopathy. Congratulations.

Thank you. I'll take that as a compliment.

Forum List

Back