Facts about an Obamacare repeal - Things the average citizen doesn't know

Judicial review

Gold Member
Oct 18, 2014
Columbus Ohio
It can't be repealed until 2017 when the next GOP President is sworn in. Plus, we need 60 votes in the senate and only have 56. It's an ideological fight not a real one yet, because we still don't have the power. Also, any Right winger in the GOP like Paul Ryan or an extremeists like Bachmann if they say they can they are trying to control your mind to make you think they can for political reasons and even they know nothing can be done till 2016.
Anybody that tells you what I have said above should run for President because it's honesty and the truth. Calling a spade a spade and they aren't caught up in the washington machine.

From,

John Kasich,

"Kasich doesn't think the Affordable Care Act will be repealed, even if Republicans win a Senate majority and consolidate their hold on the House in next month's election. "That's not gonna happen," Kasich told The Associated Press during a recent re-election campaign swing. "The opposition to it was really either political or ideological," the Republican governor added. "I don't think that holds water against real flesh and blood, and real improvements in people's lives."

Bingo! Fact and honesty that you wont find in Washington. I put it in perspective for all of you guys above. It's not just the left that is playing games with you all. It's the right as well. They each have their own agendas and can't be direct in saying what it is.

Example - Defunding Obama care - Ok, let's say they do that. That means everybody on it will lose their coverage and insurance rates will spike even higher, and what will the GOP replace it with? They haven't even been vocal about a plan they just say repeal it. Even if they had a plan it wouldn't matter because they know and we know Obama will veto anything short of a public option. Full take over. He's proven that. So let's say Obama vetos it. Now the libs have something to run on in 2016 because the GOP fucked everything up by defunding Obamacare and won't work with Obama to replace something that needs immedate replacement.

This is political suicide and will costs us 2016. Miss Hilary WILL be president, and all those GOP gains were for nothing.

Bottom line - Don't listen to Levin, Hannity, Rush, Bachmann, Paul, Rubio, or anybody else that says repeal Obamacare because they can't do it and replace it yet.

Democrats are running like hell from ACA, which cost them majorities. Watch for Dems and the GOP to team up for 2/3 votes to over ride veto.
Obamacare will either be repealed or seriously amended in the next 2 years.

• Banned
Democrats are running like hell from ACA, which cost them majorities. Watch for Dems and the GOP to team up for 2/3 votes to over ride veto.

It will not, because of how spli they are on what the law should or should not do. It's a matter of principle. Congressman wont negotiate on principle matters of this magnitude. Bottom line - Expect Obamacare to get much worse and affect way more people and business negatively. It's in the GOP's favor to let it happen for 2016 and make this the single most important issue along with jobs. You can link the two. Perfect situation for the GOP heading into 2016.

It will not, because of how spli they are on what the law should or should not do. It's a matter of principle. Congressman wont negotiate on principle matters of this magnitude. Bottom line - Expect Obamacare to get much worse and affect way more people and business negatively. It's in the GOP's favor to let it happen for 2016 and make this the single most important issue along with jobs. You can link the two. Perfect situation for the GOP heading into 2016.
Yes because some fixes are bipartisan. Medical device tax, for starters.

I will be bankrupt by 2017. $1,200/month premium, $13,000 family deductible, $6,000 out of pockets.
Fuck this mother fucking shit.
If you thought health care was expensive before, wait until it's free!
I feel your pain. This will only get worse.

• Banned

Yes because some fixes are bipartisan. Medical device tax, for starters.

That's not a repeal or a "seriously amended" ACA change.

• Banned
I will be bankrupt by 2017. $1,200/month premium, $13,000 family deductible, $6,000 out of pockets.

It will never be free. Expect more GOp gains and the Presidency in 2016 and that's when the real changes will happen that you were referring to. Yes, lots more suffering to come. That's what happens when you vote or don't. There's consequences. With that person comes the whole package.

It will never be free. Expect more GOp gains and the Presidency in 2016 and that's when the real changes will happen that you were referring to. Yes, lots more suffering to come. That's what happens when you vote or don't. There's consequences. With that person comes the whole package.
You miss the point. My healthcare will be free when I am broken and destitute.

Then eventually you'll pay for it again. Either scenario you pay.

Then eventually you'll pay for it again. Either scenario you pay.
Not if I remain broken and destitute. You see, Obama has given me incentive to remain poor and unemployed.

in a perfect world that would be the case

however what do the dems have to fear

mitch mcconnel or john boehner

--LOL

Obamacare will slowly chipped away at until it withers on the vine. The mandate will be removed and that'll defang it.

There is good things about Obama care we all can agree on, but the way it has been done is unconstitutional

There is good things about Obama care we all can agree on, but the way it has been done is unconstitutional
zzzzzzzzzzz
what the fuck is wrong with you ?

"we all can agree on"

why do you libs have to include me in you ridiculous :bsflag: I do not agree with one damn this about it !!

Obamacare is here to stay

It will be improved over time with more competition and more options. It will not be fully functioning until it gets a public option which should have happened in the first place

Forum List

Back