Home from my trips to Israel

You wish to not know the circumstances and understand why he snapped.
Do not look at history, or what was happening at the time at all.

That was one instance of a Jew committing such a barbaric act.

Yes, that's lovely dear, but...

Justifying mass murder because of 'circumstance' for a Jew and ignoring the 'circumstance' of the Palestinians is laughable!

You can see, the rest of your comment I chose not to quote as it is a deflection from the issue.

Mass murder, carried out by anyone, makes them a monster. Whether there are extenuating circumstances, mental illness or any other 'excuse'.
You believe what you will, you always do.

One Jew murdering Arabs at one time is the same as thousands of Arabs murdering Jews for "Muslim land" from 1920 to this day.

Genius. Always a genius. You really can count and tell exactly why
there haven't been Jews murdering Arabs right and left as the Arab/Muslims do with the Jews.

This is one act that the Moslems can go on about. The Jews have a hundred smaller bits of nastiness they can whine about. The muslims go after the jewish celebrations like weddings and the like.

The deal I noticed is the jews morn for a week, and then once a year. Then they get on on with their lives. They build a really remarkable place despite the outrageous taxes and the military service. The moslems just sit and sulk.

Justifying mass murder because of 'circumstance' for a Jew and ignoring the 'circumstance' of the Palestinians is laughable!

You can see, the rest of your comment I chose not to quote as it is a deflection from the issue.

Mass murder, carried out by anyone, makes them a monster. Whether there are extenuating circumstances, mental illness or any other 'excuse'.

One Jew murdering Arabs at one time is the same as thousands of Arabs murdering Jews for "Muslim land" from 1920 to this day.

there haven't been Jews murdering Arabs right and left as the Arab/Muslims do with the Jews.

Well, you got one thing right, I will believe what I want...

And I believe that anyone who commits mass murder, be it Jew, Christian, Muslim or any other faith is a monster!

If you want to deflect from that then do it on someone else time not mine!

I was there 5 weeks. I had a good time.

I had prejudices, mostly blown up. A few tempered from iron to titanium steel.

The place is horribly expensive . For an American it is sticker shock every day. There are some things that are cheaper, busses and trains. But most things are just way to much.

Jews are mostly vegetarian, mostly . There is small amounts of meat compared to American stores. There are lots of fruit and vegetables stores , very few meat stores. I think this is both a factor of high price and preferences.

People in Tel Aviv are mostly secular, when they have a religious preference, they seem to prefer the more stringent style.

There are religious , sort of proselytizing Jews around . They have the straps and cloth, but they mostly just have them for those who want them, they don't preach.

For me, I am more pro Israel in most ways. I don't like the way they do others.

I met some Palestinian folks. They didn't convert me at all, quite the reverse . In Hebron especially . He tried, and there were some very intense conversation , but the Israeli attitude was more convincing .

I did like it there. I would advise to do the same. I lived in hostels I ate mostly fruit. I did lots of walking around. I didn't see everything by a long shot, but I did see quite a few things .

I do think if you are going to have an opinion , you should have some personal facts.
Was everyone packing AR-15's as the NRA claims?
6daf78c803ab1c1df2ef97c58c6efeee.jpg

I never said that Goldberg's act was not horrific or barbaric.

Yes you said that, yet went on to say that he was not a monster... Any mass murderer is a monster no matter what religion!
You just go ahead and equate all things between Jews and Muslims that you like. It will not change the real monsters from the ones who have to deal with them, especially after so many promises of peace like the one which caused this horrible act.

Ever heard of the Oslo Accords?
Who signed it?
What was supposed to happened after the signing?
What actually happened after the signing?

Is it a wonder that the Jews who were expelled from Gaza did not return with weapons and retake their lands by force, no matter who was there and how many lost their lives?

No, I do not think that Goldberg was a monster because he was not a born killer and he would never have snapped and killed all of those people had it not for the Oslo Accords being totally meaningless and the Arabs not continued to murder as many Jews as they could.

And the murder of a friend of his AFTER the signing of the Oslo (The Arabs did not really mean peace when they did sign it) Accords is what led him to snap.

And I applaud all the Jews who were living in Israel and hoping for peace to come and did not snap as he did when they continued to see their friends and family being murdered right and left. Because that is how Jews are.

Equate what he did, and why, with anything the Muslims have been doing since 1920. And the reason they have been doing it.
Include, please, the Mufti of Jerusalem going all the way to Iraq and starting riots there inciting against Iraqi Jews, where over 200 were killed and thousands injured.

For Islam, it is always for the land which can only belong to Muslims. Because their leaders tell them that it is the way to get the land back.

How peaceful was the latest demonstration against the Land not being in the hands of Muslims? It happened just yesterday.
Didn't they say for weeks that it was going to be peaceful?

Please, do.

Oh, please....do.

It is about Palestine?

Like hell, it is.

Well, you got one thing right, I will believe what I want...

And I believe that anyone who commits mass murder, be it Jew, Christian, Muslim or any other faith is a monster!

If you want to deflect from that then do it on someone else time not mine!
Yes, Goldberg was a monster.
A man who saw his friend being killed by monsters who only promised peace but never meant to deliver it.

And they continue to NOT deliver it to this day.

He did something monstrous, but I would not call him a monster.

Clearly, if it had been a Muslim who committed mass murder of 29 Jews and injured a further 125 he WOULD be a monster in your eyes!

Now, you do not really want to look at all of the barbaric acts Muslims have committed from 1920 until present day. Fine.

Even less, do not look at all the Muslim barbaric acts committed against Jews from the 7th Century until today.

And especially more, do not look at the Barbaric acts committed by Muslims against Muslims
or any other group in pursuit of the Islamic Caliphate.
But I believe in the ZIONIST MIND<VIOLENCE IS ENDEMIC,IT IS THIS CULTS TEACHINGS,THE DECEPTION OF"everyone hates us mentality"THUS WE MUST DEFEND OURSELVES,YOU SEE WHERE I'M GOING HERE

They carry this Mental Burden from INFANTS AND IT HAS MADE MUCH OF THE ISRAELI ZIONIST SOCIETY,MENTALLY SICK...THESE PEOPLE NEED HELP NOW.steve

Clearly, if it had been a Muslim who committed mass murder of 29 Jews and injured a further 125 he WOULD be a monster in your eyes!

Now, you do not really want to look at all of the barbaric acts Muslims have committed from 1920 until present day. Fine.

Even less, do not look at all the Muslim barbaric acts committed against Jews from the 7th Century until today.

And especially more, do not look at the Barbaric acts committed by Muslims against Muslims
But I believe in the ZIONIST MIND<VIOLENCE IS ENDEMIC,IT IS THIS CULTS TEACHINGS,THE DECEPTION OF"everyone hates us mentality"THUS WE MUST DEFEND OURSELVES,YOU SEE WHERE I'M GOING HERE

They carry this Mental Burden from INFANTS AND IT HAS MADE MUCH OF THE ISRAELI ZIONIST SOCIETY,MENTALLY SICK...THESE PEOPLE NEED HELP NOW.steve
Types Steve, from his room in a lunatic Asylum somewhere in Australia. :)

Yes you said that, yet went on to say that he was not a monster... Any mass murderer is a monster no matter what religion!
You just go ahead and equate all things between Jews and Muslims that you like. It will not change the real monsters from the ones who have to deal with them, especially after so many promises of peace like the one which caused this horrible act.

Who signed it?

Is it a wonder that the Jews who were expelled from Gaza did not return with weapons and retake their lands by force, no matter who was there and how many lost their lives?

No, I do not think that Goldberg was a monster because he was not a born killer and he would never have snapped and killed all of those people had it not for the Oslo Accords being totally meaningless and the Arabs not continued to murder as many Jews as they could.

And the murder of a friend of his AFTER the signing of the Oslo (The Arabs did not really mean peace when they did sign it) Accords is what led him to snap.

And I applaud all the Jews who were living in Israel and hoping for peace to come and did not snap as he did when they continued to see their friends and family being murdered right and left. Because that is how Jews are.

Equate what he did, and why, with anything the Muslims have been doing since 1920. And the reason they have been doing it.
Include, please, the Mufti of Jerusalem going all the way to Iraq and starting riots there inciting against Iraqi Jews, where over 200 were killed and thousands injured.

For Islam, it is always for the land which can only belong to Muslims. Because their leaders tell them that it is the way to get the land back.

How peaceful was the latest demonstration against the Land not being in the hands of Muslims? It happened just yesterday.

Please, do.

Oh, please....do.

It is about Palestine?

Like hell, it is.
OSLO...SUCH LIES YOU TELL.PEACE WAS IN FACT CLOSE...BUT THE ZIONISTS WERE HAVING NONE OF IT,SO THEY ASSASINATED THE MAIN ISRAELI PEACE NEGOTIATOR AND ISRAELI PRIME MINISTER """MR RABIN"""(the Arabs did mean peace...it WAS THE ZIONISTS WHO DID NOT WANT PEACE and murdered their own PRIME MINISTER TO ENSURE IT NEVER HAPPENED AND PEOPLE LIKE 60'S PERPETUATE THIS LIE,IN THE MOST DECEITFUL WAY...SHAME ON YOU 60's

Last edited:

Types Steve, from his room in a lunatic Asylum somewhere in Australia. :)
NO,ACTUALLY I'M AT THE ISRAELI EMBASSY IN AUSTRALIA,SO I SUPPOSE YOU COULD CALL IT AN ASYLUM SO YOU ARE HALF RIGHT.......I NEVER REALIZED HOW SICK THESE ZIONISTS HAVE BECOME

Who signed it?

Please, do.

Oh, please....do.

It is about Palestine?

Like hell, it is.

As previously stated...

I really do not care for what religion a person chooses mass murder... They will ALWAYS be a monster...

I really have no interest in your deflections, your justifications... Mass murderers are and will always be monsters.

You blind belief in Judaism as being 'pure' is yours to deal with, not mine.

However if you try to dress up mass murder as some kind of justifiable, exclusive to Jews, act, you will always be a failure!

Now, you carry on with your totally fucked up belief and I will ALWAYS choose the belief of the majority... That is...

Anyone, regardless of religion, who commits mass murder, will ALWAYS be a monster!

Who signed it?

Please, do.

Oh, please....do.

It is about Palestine?

Like hell, it is.

As previously stated...

I really do not care for what religion a person chooses mass murder... They will ALWAYS be a monster...

I really have no interest in your deflections, your justifications... Mass murderers are and will always be monsters.

However if you try to dress up mass murder as some kind of justifiable, exclusive to Jews, act, you will always be a failure!

Now, you carry on with your totally fucked up belief and I will ALWAYS choose the belief of the majority... That is...

Anyone, regardless of religion, who commits mass murder, will ALWAYS be a monster!

The monster got what he deserved, by the Arabs.

Eventually, Goldstein was overcome and beaten to death by survivors of the massacre.

Baruch Goldstein - Wikipedia

There is no "Blind" belief in Judaism. There is knowledge of what Judaism is and always has been, no matter how many lies Christianity and Islam can tell about it. You like it or not.

Your BS about my attempting to justify what happened would never pass in any court in any democratic country.

What you are here to do is to just keep saying Fuck Jews, etc, etc.

<<

However if you try to dress up mass murder as some kind of justifiable, exclusive to Jews, act, you will always be a failure! >>

Said by a TOTALLY fucked up human being who does not understand things said to him........ because the world is only 2 plus 2 is 4.

So....why bother....

And you are NOT an anti semite, Judeophobe, Jew Hater.

Sure.

Oh you did it TWICE!

Well done... You see, I know it can take time with some people, but more often than not, they realise how wrong they are!

Must hurt being you!
It is a pity that it does not hurt being you.

But we will live with it :)

Funny that...

It doesn't hurt me being me... I'm not a fool like you!

Having to admit TWICE you were wrong only proves you are a fool!

Live with it! :fu:

Oh you did it TWICE!

Well done... You see, I know it can take time with some people, but more often than not, they realise how wrong they are!

Must hurt being you!

Funny that...

I acknowledged nothing.

In any decent court, had he lived, it would have been considered an act of insanity.
He would have spent the rest of his life in prison, but it would still have been considered a matter of a sudden case of insanity.

But no Arab or any other Muslim, according to Islam and the Arab/Muslim countries, do consider Muslims killing Jews, or their own women, attacks on the West, etc.....as acts carried by someone who had gone suddenly insane.

No, those are acts of honor, of bravery, a duty. A duty for Islam.

I will continue to say it, you like it or not, it was an monstrous act caused a moment of insanity as that man was driven to it because Muslims have no intention EVER to make peace with Israel. Not the ones in Gaza or the PA at any rate.

The Oslo Accords meant nothing to Arafat on that day, it means even less to Abbas today as he does nothing but milk money from those who believe in him, or want to help him get rid of Israel and the Jews.

And Jews will always be better than the Muslims and the Christians because they have never done revenge murders, while those two ideologies have done nothing for 1700 years, but to kill Jews on revenge.

Let me repeat your own Jew Hating words to you, a few posts back:

"

However if you try to dress up mass murder as some kind of justifiable, exclusive to Jews, act, you will always be a failure!"

Thank you for all of your Judeophobic, Antisemitic, Jew hating posts.

Last edited:

Oh you did it TWICE!

Must hurt being you!

Funny that...

I acknowledged nothing.

In any decent court, had he lived, it would have been considered an act of insanity.
He would have spent the rest of his life in prison, but it would still have been considered a matter of a sudden case of insanity.

But no Arab or any other Muslim, according to Islam and the Arab/Muslim countries, do consider Muslims killing Jews, or their own women, attacks on the West, etc.....as acts carried by someone who had gone suddenly insane.

No, those are acts of honor, of bravery, a duty. A duty for Islam.

I will continue to say it, you like it or not, it was an monstrous act caused a moment of insanity as that man was driven to it because Muslims have no intention EVER to make peace with Israel. Not the ones in Gaza or the PA at any rate.

The Oslo Accords meant nothing to Arafat on that day, it means even less to Abbas today as he does nothing but milk money from those who believe in him, or want to help him get rid of Israel and the Jews.

And Jews will always be better than the Muslims and the Christians because they have never done revenge murders, while those two ideologies have done nothing for 1700 years, but to kill Jews on revenge.

Let me repeat your own Jew Hating words to you, a few posts back:

"

However if you try to dress up mass murder as some kind of justifiable, exclusive to Jews, act, you will always be a failure!"

Thank you for all of your Judeophobic, Antisemitic, Jew hating posts.
COME OFF IT 60'S.....Humanity was stating NO SUCH THING,also your outrageous statement "AND JEWS WILL ALWAYS BE BETTER THAN MUSLIMS AND THE CHRISTIANS BECAUSE THEY HAVE NEVER DONE REVENGE MURDERS"......IS SO SHAMEFUL A COMMENT AS TO RENDER THE POSTER(YOU) A COMPLETE MORON.

ZIONISTS ARE THE MOST VINDICTIVE PEOPLE ON EARTH>>>>>YET THEY COLLABORATED WITH HITLER AND MURDERED JEWS WITH HITLER.....YOU ARE A SICKO>>>>>>YOU PEOPLE EXPLOIT EVERYONE FOR YOUR OWN GAIN and SQUEAL ANTI_SEMITIC.....WHEN CAUGHT OUT AND LYING.........YOU ZIONISTS ARE NOT SEMITIC PEOPLE......YOU ARE JUST CONVERTS FROM ASIA AND EUROPE......YOU ARE NOT JEWS....IT IS YOU ZIONIST WHO ARE WIPING OUT ORIGINAL JEWS....YOU ARE A CULT ONLY OF USERPERS......A FAKE<SYNTHETIC>PRETENDING TO BE JEWS IS WHAT YOU ARE>>>>>>>>>>AND YOUR PREMISE IS JUDEOPHOBIC,ANTI-SEMITIC AND MURDERERS OF REAL JEWS

JUST HAVE THE GUTS AND HONESTY TO ADMIT IT......

I acknowledged nothing.

You just don't know WHAT you are saying do you!

"Yes, Goldberg was a monster." - Sixties Fan
"The monster got what he deserved" - Sixties Fan

Kinda looks like acknowledgment to me!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back