Home Depot shaming staff for their white privilege

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
Home Depot is telling staff to check their privilege at the door if they are white, male, Christian, and heterosexual.

In pictures from a Calgary Home Depot staff room circulating Twitter, the “Leading Practices: Unpacking Privilege” policy strives to shame staffers for their “white privilege” which Home Depot defines as “societal privileges that benefit white people beyond what is commonly experienced by people of colour under the same social, political, and economic circumstances.”

The Western Standard has reached out to both the Canadian and US corporate Home Depot offices to discuss the policy and its origins, but has not heard back.

FOVyhE2VUAgKLc4_jpg-2322248.JPG

FOVyhE0UcAEGFkg_jpg-2322249.JPG

Woke Home Depot shaming staff for their white privilege

In before Twitter ozones the post.....Home Despot has some explaining to do.

LOL....At least I check all the boxes for a change.....Do I get a cookie? ;)

Home Depot is telling staff to check their privilege at the door if they are white, male, Christian, and heterosexual.

In pictures from a Calgary Home Depot staff room circulating Twitter, the “Leading Practices: Unpacking Privilege” policy strives to shame staffers for their “white privilege” which Home Depot defines as “societal privileges that benefit white people beyond what is commonly experienced by people of colour under the same social, political, and economic circumstances.”

The Western Standard has reached out to both the Canadian and US corporate Home Depot offices to discuss the policy and its origins, but has not heard back.

I checked all of the boxes too. It's good to be an unapologetic white, male, Christian, heterosexual, able-bodied, college-educated, cisgendered, supporter of law-enforcement and the Second Amendment.

:banana:

I checked all of the boxes too. It's good to be an unapologetic white, male, Christian, heterosexual, able-bodied, college-educated, cisgendered, supporter of law-enforcement and the Second Amendment.

:banana:
And I suppose you are not taking hormones to alter your gender as well cuz you are just as happy with the color your skin as you are your gender.

What an uppity privileged twerp you are.

Sicko!

/----/ If this is true, I'll never buy from HD again. If I worked there, I'd quit. Too many Help Wanted signs to be stuck with these morons.

And I suppose you are not taking hormones to alter your gender as well cuz you are just as happy with the color your skin as you are your gender.

What an uppity privileged twerp you are.

Sicko!

Happy as a clam, being white I am.

And the only hor moning I've ever heard was the time I forgot to pay her.

PRIVILEGE is -

Blacks getting paid MORE than other races, JUST because they are black.
Blacks getting hired, even when they have no clue what the hell the job is, or are trained for it....over trained people from other races.
Blacks getting to sit around PRETENDING to work and get paid for it, as well as benefits, while all the other people from other races have to do THEIR work besides their own work, or be fired for it!
Blacks getting welfare AND working a full time job!
White rich men and women/company management/company owners being legally allowed to spew hypocrisy and lies, belittling other races and people and treating them like garbage.

Home Depot's political stance on many things has kept me from shopping there for many years. I don't spend my money on stupid.

Yeah. Home Depot has gone to de pot!!!

A customer walks into Home Depot and the employees scatter like cockroaches when you turn on the lights.

When I go to Lowes, there's an employee there saying Hello to me when I enter the store and asks if I need help with anything. And Lowes employees don't scatter like cockroaches when you enter their establishment!!!

Home Depot's political stance on many things has kept me from shopping there for many years. I don't spend my money on stupid.
If this offensive BS is even remotely confirmed, Lowes will be seeing a lot of me in the future. Makes me mad that I just spent about $1000 at HD rehabbing my garden. Maybe all of us maligned whites should start wearing black face for better treatment.

If this offensive BS is even remotely confirmed, Lowes will be seeing a lot of me in the future. Makes me mad that I just spent about $1000 at HD rehabbing my garden. Maybe all of us maligned whites should start wearing black face for better treatment.

So, you're going to shop there MORE..............AND wear black face when you go?

/----/ Hell, I spent three thousand or more on materials at HD to renovate my condo. Never again.

The current atmosphere of self-identification through adequate virtue signaling ... Is something to be thankful for.

Helps cut through the minutia in determining what businesses want to do business ...
And what businesses are more interested in social engineering than doing business.

And this site allows Holocaust deniers to openly spread their hate, yet, you're still here.

Forum List

Back