AveryJarhman

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2015
ny
#TheLargerIssue #SingleParenting #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

Hello. Have you ever taken the time to critically examine the character and values, as well as $motivation$ embraced by Americans asserting Racism or "White Privilege" continues impeding black or American citizens of African descent from enjoying equality, as well as loudly declaring Racism or "White Privilege" is preventing our black American or foreign born neighbors from achieving success during this point in America's on-going societal evolution.

The purpose of this writing is to vociferously, as well as respectfully advise my peaceful, responsible fellow American and foreign born citizens that America's multi-generational, ignorant, once legal, long fading Culture of RACISM is NOT a major factor or significant obstacle impeding or preventing our American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent from experiencing success and equality all peaceful Americans are entitled to enjoy.

Calmly reviewing evidence, unquestionably, it is clear in today's ever-evolving American society the primary obstacle impeding our peaceful black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent from experiencing equality, is IN FACT America's large community of freedom-loving, apparent illogical thinking, HATE-embracing PRO BLACK minded Americans choosing to LOUDLY, as well as actively IMPEDE or PREVENT our free-thinking, successful, accomplished black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent from peacefully pursuing THEIR OWN individual unique vision for L, L, (Love) & Happiness.

Dr. Umar Johnson Ph.D, Dr. Boyce Watkins Ph.D, Dr. Shonna Etienne, BULLIES.jpg

"Sell-out" "C^^n" and "Uncle Tom" are just a few HATEFUL, denigrating terms "Pro Black, Woke or Conscious Black Community" minded American citizens use to LOUDLY demean and INTIMIDATE our peaceful, responsible, accomplished black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent choosing to peacefully pursue THEIR OWN unique vision for L, L, (Love) & Happiness.

Sadly, PRO BLACK minded Americans like Dr. Umar Johnson, Ph.D, Dr. Shonna Etienne, Ph.D Dr. Boyce Watkins Watkins, Ph.D, and 'Anti-Racism Strategist' Tariq Nasheed have learned there is $BIG MONEY$ to be made from declaring RACISM or the concept of "White Privilege and Supremacy" are impeding black or American citizens of African descent from experiencing equality, success and prosperity all peaceful, reasonably responsible American and foreign born citizens are entitled to enjoy.

Even sadder is witnessing my so-called responsible, apparent 'White Guilt' embracing fellow American citizens sitting SILENT, allowing America's PRO BLACK community's cries of RACISM and 'White Privilege' to influence and intimidate them, just as they INTIMIDATE and chastise our peaceful black American neighbors for acting "too white".

Cynthia G, a YouTube personality investigating Pro Black, 'Anti-Racism Strategist' Tariq Nasheed published a video displaying public records she discovered, indicating Tariq Nasheed owns a 1.2 million dollar home. She also shared public records revealing a citizen named Tariq Nasheed has three arrests for fraud.

Search: "Tariq Nasheed: Hidden Criminal?" - Uploaded Jun 5, 2018 by Cynthia G

ht tps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKcG0RwWoNI/

tariq nasheed HATE.jpg

Keep in mind, when not bullying, harassing, INTIMIDATING and hatefully denigrating as "C**NS, SELL-OUTS or UNCLE TOMS" our successful, accomplished, free-thinking black or American neighbors, friends and co-workers of African descent choosing to peacefully pursue THEIR OWN unique vision for L, L, (Love) & Happiness...

...Tariq spends quite a bit of time preaching his 'White Privilege & Supremacy' gospel or mantra to a mostly PRO BLACK minded audience choosing to ignore America's potentially life scarring SYSTEMIC & GENERATIONAL Culture of Black or African American Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect and Maltreatment that evolved from America's multi-generational, ignorant, once legal Culture of Racism!

I am referring to a Culture of Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment and Maltreatment responsible for popular American urban story-TRUTH-tellers and 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victims the late Tupac Shakur (born 1971) and Mr. Barack "My Brother's Keeper" Obama White House guest and friend Kendrick Lamar (born 1987) vividly describing in their American art and interviews the "T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E." and "Good Kid, m.A.A.d. City" Child Abuse Cultures prevalent in far too many American communities.

I am writing about a Culture of Systemic and Generational CHILD ABUSE that THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, deprived Tupac and Kendrick, their neighborhood friends, as well as many of their elementary and JHS classmates from experiencing a SAFE, fairly or wonderfully happy American kid childhood all Americans have a right, as well as ABSOLUTE NEED to enjoy during a critical period of childhood development.

My friends, the next time you run into free-thinking, successful, accomplished fellow citizens Justice Clarence Thomas, Mr. Larry Elder, Dr. Ben Carson or (Ret) Sheriff David Clarke, quietly ask them how they feel about being denigrated and harassed for achieving success on their own terms.

"Dysfunctional Americans Impeding Black Achievement" ~RINGOTVRAW "I SPEAK THE TRUTH."

ht tps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phxBj1P-OUc/

Check out youtube video titled "Tariq Nasheed vs. Jared Taylor" Streamed live on Feb 8, 2018 by Baked Alaska 319,146 views

ht tps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdrrqS6IBnA/

YouTube Search Terms: 'Exposing 'PRO BLACK' Modus Operandi, Logic, Fvvkery, Savagery, White Supremacy' ~Mrs. Princella Clark-Carr

ht tps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBbpqGmOH4w/
___
YouTube Search Terms: "'Pro Black American' Logic Succinctly Explained By Social Commentator Mr David Carroll"

ht tps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hbm7xE99jVI/
___
"Black Children Have Highest Abuse Rates" By Jazelle Hunt, BlackVoiceNews .com

Black Children Have Highest Abuse Rates Jazelle Hunt Black Voice News com| June 10th, 2014
___
Introducing Child Abuse Awareness & Education Advocate, pediatrician Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, MD, FAAP, MPH, Founder and CEO of the 'Center for Youth Wellness'.

https://www.makers.com/profiles/591f25476c3f64632d4fb85c/
___
"T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E.", a Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment & Maltreatment *AWARENESS-PREVENTION* Public Service Announcement applying to ALL American and foreign born citizens!

"The HATE U Give Little Infants Fvvks *EVERYONE"* ~Tupac Shakur, American urban-TRUTH-teller, Gun Violence & 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim
___
"My mother was cancer, she would destroy *EVERYBODY"* ~Richard 'The Iceman' Kuklinsky, 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim and now-deceased convicted serial murderer.
___
"I would have never been able to do this work if I had come into this world with a mother who stayed, who nurtured me in a healthy way." ~Dr. Stacey Patton, Ph.D., Professor, Author, Child Abuse & Violence Researcher

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; *End Our Nation's *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS*; End Community Violence, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

Regarding Dr. Umar Johnson. When he is not blaming white Americans and "the system" for all social and health issues affecting black American citizens, Dr. Johnson speaks painful TRUTHS largely ignored by his fans and admirers.

'Umar Johnson - Thugs Criminals and Parenting'

'Dr. Umar Johnson, Preventing Future Mass Incarceration, Admonishing Parents About Child Literacy'

In fact, the TRUTH is many black Americans do not trust Dr. Umar Johnson. To learn why read the Comments Section of the following YouTube broadcast.

'Dr Umar Johnson FDMG Academy Official Announcement' Published on Feb 10, 2019 by King Kong Consciousness 63,901 views

Peace.

#TheLargerIssue #SingleParenting #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

Denounce INTRA-Racial Discrimination.jpg

Peace.

Forum List

Back