Home Depot shaming staff for their white privilege

Yes, we are all free to get ours, and unlike you, I choose to get mine from Lowes. I am also going out on a limb here to say that you probably have no problem with getting yours at someone else's expense.

Actually, you might be right. Before my boss died he told his sons (who took over the business) to "take care of" me. In the years since I have been well taken care of financially, and am actually greatly overpaid for what I do.

I've only been in a Lowe's store once. I didn't like it. I shop at Home Depot and Menards, have for years.

While Home Depot has few employees on the floor, Menards has many and I have no problem getting help there. I have solved the problem at Home Depot however. If I need to wrestle a heavy sheet of material I simply recruit another shopper to help me. They are always glad to help, and I'm sure they also understand why I asked for their help. :)

Home Depot issued a statement saying that while it supports diversity at the company, the worksheet was not created or approved by its corporate diversity, equity and inclusion department.

The number for Home Depot customer complaint is 1-800-466-3347

be patient because there are 2 or 3 levels before you reach a live person

but its worth the effort

Home Depot issued a statement saying that while it supports diversity at the company, the worksheet was not created or approved by its corporate diversity, equity and inclusion department.
Thats not good enough

name the store manager who was fired over that poster

Forum List

Back