Home Depot shaming staff for their white privilege

Thanks for my first chuckle of the day.

Home Depot (in Canada & here) needs only to be patient.

Sooner than people expect, ALL of Home Depot's employees will be non-Caucasian and non-Christian and non-male and non-heterosexual.

Then let's see how Home Depot management likes them apples!!!!

(Laughing my [posterior] off!)

Home Depot is telling staff to check their privilege at the door if they are white, male, Christian, and heterosexual.

In pictures from a Calgary Home Depot staff room circulating Twitter, the “Leading Practices: Unpacking Privilege” policy strives to shame staffers for their “white privilege” which Home Depot defines as “societal privileges that benefit white people beyond what is commonly experienced by people of colour under the same social, political, and economic circumstances.”

The Western Standard has reached out to both the Canadian and US corporate Home Depot offices to discuss the policy and its origins, but has not heard back.

FOVyhE2VUAgKLc4_jpg-2322248.JPG

FOVyhE0UcAEGFkg_jpg-2322249.JPG

Woke Home Depot shaming staff for their white privilege

In before Twitter ozones the post.....Home Despot has some explaining to do.

LOL....At least I check all the boxes for a change.....Do I get a cookie? ;)

How can some white dude or chick have white privilege when they work at Home Depot?

I checked all of the boxes too. It's good to be an unapologetic white, male, Christian, heterosexual, able-bodied, college-educated, cisgendered, supporter of law-enforcement and the Second Amendment.

:banana:
Even better to be the female version of the above. Free, white, and 21. Too bad the other kinds are so jealous, but I don't care.

Doing what?
From what I'm reading the average pay $13 bucks an hour.
Night manager.....He walked right into the position when they were hard-up for help during the "winners and losers" lock-down times when the big stores like HD and Lowes were running full-bore.

LOL.....He told me that he did not believe his luck either but he was the gun shop's manager and the guy that hired him frequented the shop and knew him so he got lucky.

Night manager.....He walked right into the position when they were hard-up for help during the "winners and losers" lock-down times when the big stores like HD and Lowes were running full-bore.

LOL.....He told me that he did not believe his luck either but he was the gun shop's manager and the guy that hired him frequented the shop and knew him so he got lucky.

You could do the same at Mickey D's.
There's plenty of people out there that actually work hard and can make a good living being a manager.
I know a guy that manages 6 Sonic places and he makes damn good money.
He started out as just a grunt and worked his way up.

Hey, I hear they are offering $85 bounties for reporting idling trucks in NYC, you should avail yourself of it.

Oh wait, maybe sniffing too many exhaust pipes is the reason you are the way you are. ;)
So you’re a Holocaust denier as well?

You could do the same at Mickey D's.
There's plenty of people out there that actually work hard and can make a good living being a manager.
I know a guy that manages 6 Sonic places and he makes damn good money.
He started out as just a grunt and worked his way up.
It really helped that he's fluent in Spanish as he said most of his workers are Hispanic.

If true, then fuck HD. I'm sick of companies (and schools) going overboard on this ridiculous "woke" bullshit.

Blacks have it better in the U.S. than anywhere else in the entire world. And STILL, all they ever do is fucking whine.

We have to track all these fucking companies and boycott their sorry asses.

Home Depot is telling staff to check their privilege at the door if they are white, male, Christian, and heterosexual.

In pictures from a Calgary Home Depot staff room circulating Twitter, the “Leading Practices: Unpacking Privilege” policy strives to shame staffers for their “white privilege” which Home Depot defines as “societal privileges that benefit white people beyond what is commonly experienced by people of colour under the same social, political, and economic circumstances.”

The Western Standard has reached out to both the Canadian and US corporate Home Depot offices to discuss the policy and its origins, but has not heard back.

FOVyhE2VUAgKLc4_jpg-2322248.JPG

FOVyhE0UcAEGFkg_jpg-2322249.JPG

Woke Home Depot shaming staff for their white privilege

In before Twitter ozones the post.....Home Despot has some explaining to do.

LOL....At least I check all the boxes for a change.....Do I get a cookie? ;)

I lived through the racial problems in the 60s. I was in the Air Force so I wasn’t involved in any demonstrations. However I believed in MLK and supported his movement. He believed in equality. So do I.

Today it almost seems like the goal is to subjugate the white man and oppress him for the next 400 years to make up for how the black slaves were treated. My ancestors all came form the North and may have fought in the Civil War to free slaves. None that I know of were slave owners. My ancestors lived in New York State, Pennsylvania and Ohio. None lived in the South.

I still believe in equality and equal opportunity. However I beleive the best person should the job. If I was black and the President announced he was going to appoint a black person to a high level position and it turned out to be me — I would refuse the position. It would insult me if I felt the only reason I had the job was because I was a token.

/----/ If this is true, I'll never buy from HD again. If I worked there, I'd quit. Too many Help Wanted signs to be stuck with these morons.
/———/ Just bought a new patio set from Lowe’s. Gave HD the middle finger and saved $500 to boot.

I don't care about their politics, I shop for the variety, price, and I like that the lumber is indoors. I have noticed over the years that more minorities work there. It is hard to get help sometimes as they seem to only have a skeleton crew on hand during the week.

I also like that they custom cut lumber, especially plywood and mdf.

I don't care about their politics, I shop for the variety, price, and I like that the lumber is indoors. I have noticed over the years that more minorities work there. It is hard to get help sometimes as they seem to only have a skeleton crew on hand during the week.

I also like that they custom cut lumber, especially plywood and mdf.
More of the same liberal-minded BS. I got mine so the hell with you and the country. Seeing that you don't care about politics, I suggest that you do us all a favor and never, ever vote again, if you ever did.

A young man (22) that worked in a local gun shop went to work there and is making $25.00 a hour. Making 52K+ while young and single is some decent coin on my AO.
Menard's has a big turnover and are always wanting help. They pay $16/hr to start with a $3/hr bonus for weekend work. A person without a college degree can build a prosperous life with that level of starting pay.

More of the same liberal-minded BS. I got mine so the hell with you and the country. Seeing that you don't care about politics, I suggest that you do us all a favor and never, ever vote again, if you ever did.
Do you impose a political litmus test on everyone you do business with.......?

I didn't think so. ;)

We're all out to 'get ours' aren't we? It's the American way. :biggrin:

Do you impose a political litmus test on everyone you do business with.......?

I didn't think so. ;)

We're all out to 'get ours' aren't we? It's the American way. :biggrin:
Yes, we are all free to get ours, and unlike you, I choose to get mine from Lowes. I am also going out on a limb here to say that you probably have no problem with getting yours at someone else's expense.

Forum List

Back